NO, HOW DARE HE?
3 (27.3%)
?? ?? ?? ??
1 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Roz~

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 02, 2013, 05:13:15 PMIf that's the final Chespin I may cry. I don't think it is, though, because it looks nothing like the others.

It is. Someone who got the game early leaked its final evo.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SlowPokemon

I think this is poised to be my least favorite generation of starters ever

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 02, 2013, 06:05:57 PMI think this is poised to be my least favorite generation of starters ever
I didn't like Greninja that much until I saw it in Pokémon Amie. ^_^
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SlowPokemon

I think I'm only disappointed because this is the only generation so far where I haven't absolutely adored the final Grass starter's design. Serperior was not just my favorite of the fifth gen starters, it was also my favorite fifth gen Pokemon, period (besides Minccino and Cinccino). And all the rest are excellent (the weak link being Torterra, but I still loved it).

Bubbles

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on October 02, 2013, 06:49:23 PMI didn't like Greninja that much until I saw it in Pokémon Amie. ^_^
Same here

Though Fennekin's evolution isnt great, I'm still picking it. Tepig was my Unova starter and even though I prefered Samurott a lot more, I grew to love Emboar (Timmy :P)

Yugi

SlowPokemon

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Yugi

oops typo

or clicko if you prefer

Jompa

Oh god, this is the worst generation of starters ever!!! Grass looks terrible, water doesn't even look like a pokemon, and the fire one is nothing more than just fine.
Birdo for Smash

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Jompa on October 03, 2013, 02:27:02 AMOh god, this is the worst generation of starters ever!!! Grass looks terrible, water doesn't even look like a pokemon, and the fire one is nothing more than just fine.

then don't buy the game jompa

Some of us are actually excited about the new Pokemon and (god forbid!) even like the new starters. I think the games are going to be great because Pokemon has never disappointed me.

mikey

Quote from: Jompa on October 03, 2013, 02:27:02 AMOh god, this is the worst generation of starters ever!!! Grass looks terrible, water doesn't even look like a pokemon, and the fire one is nothing more than just fine.
Lol this is why I didn't say anything.  Personally I don't care about the newer Pokemon games (Stopped with Platinum) but SAYING it in a thread composed completely of people who DO like it?
xD
It makes me laugh ;D
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on October 03, 2013, 06:19:01 AMLol this is why I didn't say anything.  Personally I don't care about the newer Pokemon games (Stopped with Platinum) but SAYING it in a thread composed completely of people who DO like it?
xD
It makes me laugh ;D

You mean like you just did?

And idk why you stopped with platinum, Black and White were fantastic.