News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

Started by Jub3r7, January 08, 2013, 07:51:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pokemon super mystery dungeon

Yes, absolutely!
6 (54.5%)
i guess so
1 (9.1%)
NO, HOW DARE HE?
3 (27.3%)
?? ?? ?? ??
1 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Dudeman

Has nobody been reading up on this?
The Mega Stone is a hold item. It will activate once in a battle, and for only one pokemon in that battle. Afterwards, the pokemon will revert back to its original form. At least, that's how I understand it...
I love Serebii :3
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Jub3r7

I might've read this wrong but I think you can only have one Mega on your team.

Oh, and also I think the Pokemon's mega stones have different names for each Pokemon. Lucario uses "Lucarrionite" or something weird and hard to get used to like that.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

JDMEK5

I just hate how Pokemon keeps making the designs more and more OP-looking.

I mean, the black and white forms of Kyurem was a bit of a stretch. I think they did way too much with those designs honestly.

You can't just keep looking more and more powerful cuz eventually it looks stupid. Like Dragonball Z. (see "super saiyan 3 and 4")

Regardless of what anyone says, these Mega-Evolutions worry me a ton because it's not the first time I've heard "Mega" or "Super" in a video game and been disappointed:
In particular I'm thinking of the "Super Abilities" in Kirby's Return To Dreamland.
I mean, they're cool at first and all, but they're all the same. (In relevance to themselves) Not only that, they're so OP it's nuts.

So I may come to get used to these "Mega" evolutions, but am I gonna be able to handle whatever comes next? I'm not sure.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Yugi

According to a demo of the game, Fennekin learns Psybeam.
More news at http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_X_and_Y_demo_unveils_title_screen,_various_game_elements

InsigTurtle

Apparently, in a Japanese demo of the game, the professor will give you a Mewtwo and a Mega Stone. This better be a demo-only thing, or Mewtwo will become not-so legendary.

Kman96

xOOOOOOOOOOOO

Trainer Battle Theme
[close]
Rival Battle Theme 1
[close]
Rival Battle Theme 2
[close]
Wild Battle Theme
[close]
Field Theme
[close]
Ride the Skiddo Theme
[close]
Trainer Victory Theme
[close]
Congratulations on Your Evolution
[close]
Party Hard!
[close]

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

DonValentino

SlowPokemon

Why would you guys listen before playing like |D
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jompa

Birdo for Smash

Waddle Bro

You only have one chance, one moment, one opportunity to hear that one specific Pokemon tune from that one specific generation for the first time.

And I want my moment to be the moment.

Roz~

Same. I don't mind learning about the new Pokémon before the games are released, but no way am I gonna listen to the games' music before playing Pokémon Y.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Jompa

Well y'know, some of us aren't gonna buy it anyways sooo~
Birdo for Smash

SlowPokemon

Sucks for you, they're gonna be great :P
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.