News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

Started by Jub3r7, January 08, 2013, 07:51:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pokemon super mystery dungeon

Yes, absolutely!
6 (54.5%)
i guess so
1 (9.1%)
NO, HOW DARE HE?
3 (27.3%)
?? ?? ?? ??
1 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 11

SlowPokemon

Neither is a new type at all. I hope there isn't one Dx
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

Quote from: Nebbles on May 11, 2013, 01:51:17 PMWAIT

So, if we can ride pokemon, does this mean the surfing sprites will actually look like our pokemon now?!

You can only ride the goat in a specific city, so imho that would be surprising. It would be really cool though, but I think we'll probably see the generic dark silhouette when we surf.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Nebbles

Ah, I didn't know it was in only one city. Darn.

I kinda wish we'd be able to see our actual pokemon when surfing... oh well.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

JDMEK5

Quote from: Nebbles on May 11, 2013, 11:07:14 PMIt could be called Light type too, y'know. Fairy isn't confirmed.
I already made a "light" type. There are only 4 light-type moves. The first one is "Pwn".

Pwn always goes first, cannot miss, and is a one-hit KO on the opponent's pokemon. It also has 40 base power points.

The next one is "Super Pwn".
Super Pwn always goes first, cannot miss, and KOs all of the opponent's pokemon. This move may still be used if the user is asleep, frozen, or paralyzed. Yeah, it basically means, you win. (Yes, this move also has 40 base power points)

The third is "Nap Wave". (Name still in progress) Nap Wave puts all of the opponent's pokemon to sleep, and confuses the one currently in battle. All pokemon asleep suffer nightmares. This move has 40 base PP.

And the last one is "Total Restore". PP Pulse completely restores the HP and PP points of the user's every attack. This move does not require any PP to be used. And just to be cheap, PP Pulse has 40 base PP.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: JDMEK5 on May 12, 2013, 05:16:10 PMI already made a "light" type. There are only 4 light-type moves. The first one is "Pwn".

Pwn always goes first, cannot miss, and is a one-hit KO on the opponent's pokemon. It also has 40 base power points.

Super Pwn always goes first, cannot miss, and KOs all of the opponent's pokemon. This move may still be used if the user is asleep, frozen, or paralyzed. Yeah, it basically means, you win. (Yes, this move also has 40 base power points)

The third is "Nap Wave". (Name still in progress) Nap Wave puts all of the opponent's pokemon to sleep, and confuses the one currently in battle. All pokemon asleep suffer nightmares. This move has 40 base PP.

And the last one is "Total Restore". PP Pulse completely restores the HP and PP points of the user's every attack. This move does not require any PP to be used. And just to be cheap, PP Pulse has 40 base PP.
seems legit

SlowPokemon

JDMEK5

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on May 12, 2013, 05:17:36 PMseems legit
Yeah see? I should totally be a game developer for Pokémon. :P (or whoever makes the pokemon and attacks and stuff)
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: JDMEK5 on May 12, 2013, 05:16:10 PMI already made a "light" type. There are only 4 light-type moves. The first one is "Pwn".

And only Arceus can learn these moves.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Kman96

Shadow, I feel as if your new favorite pokemon will be gogoat.

go-gogoat!
Party Hard!
[close]

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

SlowPokemon

Nebbles

Edit @ 19:00: The Karos Pokédex will be separated into three areas: Central Karos Pokédex, Coastal Karos Pokédex and Mountain Karos Pokédex

Interesting! Karos is gonna be a huge region at this point... I'm excited.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Nebbles on May 13, 2013, 05:44:28 PMEdit @ 19:00: The Karos Pokédex will be separated into three areas: Central Karos Pokédex, Coastal Karos Pokédex and Mountain Karos Pokédex

Interesting! Karos is gonna be a huge region at this point... I'm excited.
Not necessarily huge... just divided into three sections! :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber