News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

Started by Jub3r7, January 08, 2013, 07:51:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pokemon super mystery dungeon

Yes, absolutely!
6 (54.5%)
i guess so
1 (9.1%)
NO, HOW DARE HE?
3 (27.3%)
?? ?? ?? ??
1 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 11

SlowPokemon

Yaaaa get over it you guys >_<
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

I would have preferred it to be a new pokemon itself, and be a "failed clone" or whatever... but eh. Can't do anything about it.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

I'm sort of worried that they haven't announced any completely original pokemon since the original five they did; the others are evolutions or alternate forms

Nebbles

They're taking ages to announce things, so.... let's hope the next reveal isn't horrible. I need to see more gen 6 pokemon!

Bubbles

I think I read somewhere that they're going to announce something again on the 18th. How long did it take until they released the whole list of Unova Pokemon? It couldnt have been this long >.<

Nebbles

Well, I think it's taking longer because it's coming out worldwide in October, not just in Japan...

Bubbles

But they have to have everything finished by now, right? I thought they normally had everything all put together before they release a date. Alll they need to now is give a list of the pokemon. Even Japanese-only names would be good at this point

Nebbles

I suppose? I hope the next reveal offers more news...

SlowPokemon

-.- it's not like everything isn't done. They can't just reveal all the Pokemon,  that takes the fun out of everything. And bubbles, the unova list was never officially revealed, fans hacked the game when they got it and posted it places.

Bubbles

then how are we supposed to know all of them :/ i thought the 3ds couldnt be hacked

DonValentino

I hope that the next news are about the region, some more pokemon and the villains. Please, Team Rocket. Please, Team Rocket. Please, Team Rocket. Please, Team Rocket. Please, Team Rocket. Please, Team Rocket. Please, Team Rocket. Please, Team Rocket. Please, Team Rocket. Please, Team Rocket. Please, Team Rocket. Please, Team Rocket. Please, Team Rocket. Please, Team Rocket. Please, Team Rocket.

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on April 13, 2013, 01:37:53 PMthen how are we supposed to know all of them :/ i thought the 3ds couldnt be hacked

Since when BW are 3DS games? lol

SlowPokemon

But team rocket is the most boring team in existence.... New team please....

Bubbles

If the new pokemon really is a new form or Mewtwo, I could see them bringing back Team Rocket as the main villans :D This just got more exciting

@Don I mean for the new region (we dont even have a name for it yet do we)

DonValentino

Well, Team Rocket is my favorite evil team ever, and I'd like to see them again in the games.

Wait.... I think I know! I read somewhere that the new team was going to be called "Team Gear" and they travel back in time to do evil things! And also read that you could travel to the past too with a device or something...

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on April 13, 2013, 01:39:43 PM@Don I mean for the new region (we dont even have a name for it yet do we)

Yeah, but weren't you talking about how the complete list of pokemon from BW was released?

Bubbles

Time travel? That adds another rumor to the theme of the games this time, along with DNA and 3D. I see a connection with Time Gears from PMD, but that doesnt necessarily confirm it since anyone could've made it up

What I was trying to say is that if the only reason there were complete listings of Unova Pokemon online was because people hacked Pokemon Black/White, they wouldnt be able to hack X/Y since its a 3ds game, which means we wouldnt get a complete listing until they make a pokedex book or something