i guess so
1 (9.1%)
NO, HOW DARE HE?
3 (27.3%)
?? ?? ?? ??
1 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Roz~

Quote from: fingerz on February 10, 2014, 04:56:48 PMWell folks, I've put together a MASSIVE report on what's considered a 'hacked' Pokemon when transferring to the Pokemon Bank. You can find it HERE! I hope this helps, if anyone's looking to see what actually works.

And, because I've figured this all out, I'm now a proud owner of all 53 legendary Pokemon from every single game, including ALL the event Pokemon too! And yes, all the one's I've got in Pokemon X are legit. Anyone jealous? :P Well, you don't have to be! If you'd like a Pokemon, just let me know and I'll get it for you! How, you say? Well, saved a copy of all those Pokemon to my laptop so I can make as many copies of them as I want! MUWAHAHAHA! >:)

But yeah, just let me know and that Pokemon is yours. :)

One of the guys I met irl in a Pokemon competition is the guy that invented Instacheck, and he said The Pokemon Company asked him to write a report on hacked Pokemon, 'cause apparently they had no idea how hacked Pokemon are created haha. I know he posted something about being able to transfer Pokemon with a hacked Pokebal, and also unreleased hidden abilities. Clearly they have no idea how to create a good hack check software (which is weird considering their hack checking thing at official events seems to work pretty well)
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Echo

Quote from: Roz~ on February 11, 2014, 06:56:38 AMOne of the guys I met irl in a Pokemon competition is the guy that invented Instacheck, and he said The Pokemon Company asked him to write a report on hacked Pokemon, 'cause apparently they had no idea how hacked Pokemon are created haha. I know he posted something about being able to transfer Pokemon with a hacked Pokebal, and also unreleased hidden abilities. Clearly they have no idea how to create a good hack check software (which is weird considering their hack checking thing at official events seems to work pretty well)

The big thing he was asked to write a report on was how people were hacking the Kalos Pentagon mark onto transferred Pokemon, which GameFreak didn't know was going on.

Roz~

Yeah, but it's not the only thing OD had to write about. My point was that's it's kinda funny and sad that TPCi/Gamefreak had to ask a "random guy" for a report on hacks and stuff and that they couldn't figure it out internally.

fingerz

And these same people were able to create all those capturing formulas posted on Wikipedia? Man, I thought they'd be experts! Guess they don't work there anymonre. :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Echo

So hackers found out that there's a remix of the World Championship Battle theme from B/W in X/Y too...

so good omg

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

K-NiGhT

So I recently played through the game again. After beating Diantha and trading for her Ralts, I discovered that she gave me a Modest Ralts with 31 IV's in Special Attack and Speed.

Is this supposed to be part of the trade or am I like the luckiest person in the history of ever
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Nebbles

I'm guessing it's part of the trade?
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

mikey

Quote from: K-NiGhT on September 26, 2014, 06:59:51 PMSo I recently played through the game again. After beating Diantha and trading for her Ralts, I discovered that she gave me a Modest Ralts with 31 IV's in Special Attack and Speed.

Is this supposed to be part of the trade or am I like the luckiest person in the history of ever
I caught a wild magikarp with 31 attack IV's and an adamant nature.
I think I may be a bit luckier
unmotivated

K-NiGhT

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on September 26, 2014, 08:14:43 PMI caught a wild magikarp with 31 attack IV's and an adamant nature.
I think I may be a bit luckier
and I think you're full of shit
Quote from: Nebbles on September 26, 2014, 08:13:32 PMI'm guessing it's part of the trade?
aw man i wanted to feel special

Nebbles

Actually, it's possible to find Pokemon with perfect IVs in the wild. The odds are very low, but if you're lucky enough, you can get some nice IVs on wild 'mons.

KefkaticFanatic

^Can confirm, has happened once or twice but just in casual catching no more than 1 perfect

me irl
[close]

K-NiGhT

Wow you guys are way luckier than me, then! The only perfects I get are either Friend Safari or event Pokemon, apparently.

Nebbles

I had a friend who caught a 6IV Modest Psyduck in the wild... he has stupid good luck when it comes to Pokemon.

Roz~

I got a shiny Modest Poliwhirl with 29 sp atk IVs. Close enough