News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

Started by Jub3r7, January 08, 2013, 07:51:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pokemon super mystery dungeon

Yes, absolutely!
6 (54.5%)
i guess so
1 (9.1%)
NO, HOW DARE HE?
3 (27.3%)
?? ?? ?? ??
1 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 11

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Jub3r7

i was going to add all 212 to the poll but that might piss people off trying to scroll past it???
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Jompa

Isn't it possible to put them in a spoiler tag though?
Birdo for Smash

Nebbles

Does anyone have a Xatu? I need it to breed with Sigilyph so I can get some egg moves...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Jub3r7

Spoiler tag doesn't work for poll choices because each one has separate text entries, I could spoiler the text for each line but there's really no point to that.

Olimar12345

Quick question: will the stone imporium in lumiose ever sell more than just fire/water/leaf stones?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

blueflower999

Pretty sure that's all they ever sell, unless you're counting the Mega Charizard evolution stone.

If you want other stones, you need to do Super Training or find them in the wild on routes or Pokemon. Super Traininig is probably the quickest option though.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Jub3r7

I get payed 20k times 3 at the Richissime Hotel, but I want to know more about the dishes I'm delivering with room service.
After about 20 minutes of google searching, I haven't found a comprehensive guide on room service but there was a small discussion where someone mentioned people finding out about moves that aren't supposed to exist yet, like "Light of Ruin?"

So dishes are spelled out with a random *nature*, *berry*, *actual food item*, *ability or move*, right? I think I've seen abilities in the last slot, correct me if I'm wrong.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Dude

If anyone wants to know, my Trainer Shiny Value(TSV) is 1183

Bubbles

Please tell me that has something to do with finding shinies in your safari

Does anyone know a good spot to train? I'm planning to use one lvl 80 Pokemon and the rest probably under 30 so I can just destroy opponents and use the exp share to level up. Victory road is getting annoying though since there's Graveler with sturdy everywhere

Roz~

Quote from: Dude on November 18, 2013, 10:14:29 AMIf anyone wants to know, my Trainer Shiny Value(TSV) is 1183

Mine are 845, 3715 and 4043.
So far I've hatched 4 shiny Honedge, 1 shiny Charmander, 1 shiny Scatterbug, one shiny Froakie, and something else I'm forgetting about. =P
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Roz~

How can I have 3?
...I have 3 games. =P
I have X & Y and my bf has a game too, but he never plays. So I'm using it to hatch shiny 'mons.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Dude