News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

B-K's Compositions (Several New Tracks!)

Started by B-Kpianist, May 03, 2008, 09:58:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PseudoMario16

LOL the fractious forest sounds like the DK fungi forest but thats ok, cuz i love both songs!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

MetroidHunter26

Well I listend to them all and They are Magnificently good! and Sound dangourusly alike to some Banjo-Kazooie songs. ;D nice job!

PseudoMario16

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

B-Kpianist

Quote from: MetroidHunter26 on May 28, 2008, 02:50:27 PMWell I listend to them all and They are Magnificently good! and Sound dangourusly alike to some Banjo-Kazooie songs. ;D nice job!
I'll admit, the style is alike, but the melodies are much different! ;D
Thanks!
@PsuedoMario: Thanks! You play like/trombone?

B-Kpianist

New song! I like this one a lot- it's soft, upbeat, and cheery ;D
Do u like? Do u have comment?

Beethoven II

Ur good!  The new one sounds so much like a Bk song!  I can tell you spend a lot of time on these, you should make mp3s instead: better sound quality.

B-Kpianist

Thankyou! I've been meaning to make mp3's but I haven't gotten around to it. I will eventually- well here's my new piece, it's called "Prehistoric Park". It's my longest piece, and is a dinosaur themed level. Tell me what you think plz! This song is in the main topic as well ;)

MetroidHunter26

:o Wow thats good I thought it sounded like Terrydactyland for a min XD so I checked the midi and it isn't so that's good you have talent! Great job!

B-Kpianist

thanks- my next song is REEEEALLY oddball- i need to finish it :P

B-Kpianist

Finished it- This song is quite interesting actually. At first I didn't like the direction it was going, but I'm glad I kept it the way it is, it sounds pretty cool (imo). When you listen to this song, think of a level like Cloud Cuckooland from B-T. This song is calld "Click-Clock Clouds". I'd like a more original name, but that's all I could think of :P

MetroidHunter26

Wow thats great! realy sounds close to cloud cuckoo land XD and as weird as it to! wonderful! All your songs sound like true banjo material! ;)

B-Kpianist

thanks- but it really doesn't sound like cuckooland besides the instruments... the melody is completely different
It is really weird though :D

MetroidHunter26

How do you do it though. >__> I want to compose stuff like that! Did you take Music Theory?

B-Kpianist

no i haven't take music theory yet, I probably will Junior year.
Well- idk lol, usually (since I'm writing this for Video games), I picture the kind of level the song will be in, and then I start hearing the tune in my head. Sometimes, if I'm completely stuck, I'll listen to a song and try to bounce off of the idea. It's weird though, most of the time, the melody just comes as I'm writing !