News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

TWG XLVI: Have it Your Way

Started by Toby, January 06, 2013, 12:37:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toby

There's 11 people,
+1=12
half it and you get 6.

Bubbles

Woah. I thought there was 14 XD nvm *crawls into corner*

Jub3r7

I think we should seer Maestro tonight?
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Jub3r7

Or shadowkirby, if we're confident enough with a Maestro lynch next phase anyways.

Jub3r7

Bubbles

Lol we dont have a seer anymore

Ninja'd Yeah

BlackDragonSlayer

I think we should guard Mashi again tonight... to avoid guarding a wolf.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Mashi

Actually, since there are Players with 2 Phantoms, the maximum amount of votes that can be received in the Phase is 12.01.  This means that there would actually need to have been 7 votes to Insta.
I posted somewhere on the PB Works Board, so it could easily have been missed.  I've never enforced it properly, however, and it's technically to the Host's discretion on Instas, so there's no major problem here.  The additional votes from Phantoms will be gone next game anyway, so Instas will be determined this way too, so... I suppose this post is mostly purposeless, hahaha.

Anyhow, in the future (next game onwards), Hosts will be expected to follow the rules on this page and notify Players if they intend to deviate from particular ones.

Also, chat party, gogogogogogogo.

Toby

Toby

TWG XLVI: Have it Your Way

01. Waddle Bro
02. Socialfox
03. Bird
04. Blueflower
05. BlackDragonSlayer
06. MaestroUGC
07. Verthousandvermin
08. Bubbles
09. Liggy
10. Shadowkirby [Phantom x1]
11. TheZeldaPianist
12. Spitllama
13. Jub [Phantom x2]
14. Mashi [Phantom x1]
15. Dude
16. K-Night [Phantom x1]

Last Night K-Night was killed!

Players voted for:

Maestro to be tracked.

Last night Maestro voted for:

_____[size=78%] to be tracked.[/size]

__________________________________________________________________________________-

01. Waddle Bro
02. Socialfox [Phantom x1]
03. Bird
04. Blueflower
05. BlackDragonSlayer [Phantom x1]
06. MaestroUGC [Phantom x1]
07. Vermilionvermin
08. Bubbles
09. Liggy
10. Shadowkirby [Phantom x1]
11. TheZeldaPianist
12. Spitllama
13. Jub [Phantom x3]
14. Mashi [Phantom x1]
15. Dude
16. K-Night

Night 4 has ended, it is now Day 4. Day 4 ends Saturday 9pm GMT+0. Good Luck!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on January 17, 2013, 01:06:31 PMLast Night K-Night was killed!

05. BlackDragonSlayer [Phantom x1]

Hey hey hey wait. I'm pretty sure I sent in the voting PM, unless, for whatever, reason, it didn't go through. :S
But apparantly, our guardian is dead also, and Jub has three phantoms. :S
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bubbles

Since when do you get phantoms for not voting during a night phase?

Im pretty sure I forgot to the first night :P

MaestroUGC

Shit, I though I had another hour to send in my PM, since I wanted to sleep before school today and I wasn't sure who to track.

Now I see we've lost our guardian. Jub has 3 phantoms, and only Verm, Bubbles, and TZP don't have any. If all four wolves are alive, we've lost.

Now if only 3 or less are still alive, then we need to start digging.

Verm started getting my attention about halfway through his Liggy Crusade. He started with some pretty poor evidence against him, but thanks to Liggy's poor handling, Verm was able to make the most of it. At first most people, from what I could tell, either had the attitude, "I guess? Well it's a start", or "I don't see it". The latter group got their hands smacked down if they spoke up, allowing Verm to keep pressing the issue until Liggy got lynched.

Now I haven't been close attention, so the above may be disputable. However, Verm asked me twice about my thoughts on Liggy. The first time I gave him a non-answer, which he pointed out. Now the Verm I now would pursue that with a full fury until he was sure of either humanity or otherwise. No, he said "this is odd, but I'm still going after Liggy." I believe he only went back to this once, but then decided that Blue was a stronger choice.

This is all just observational, since I can't be arsed to find hard evidence before work.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Toby

Should have bolded the message.

Since night 3 when I only received 3/12 votes.

If you do not vote during the night you receive a phantom, if you get 4 phantoms you are modkilled.

Now that I think about it I though I did bold the post...

BDS I got nothing from you.

Yugi

Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 17, 2013, 02:22:18 PMShit, I though I had another hour to send in my PM, since I wanted to sleep before school today and I wasn't sure who to track.

Now I see we've lost our guardian. Jub has 3 phantoms, and only Verm, Bubbles, and TZP don't have any. If all four wolves are alive, we've lost.

Now if only 3 or less are still alive, then we need to start digging.

Verm started getting my attention about halfway through his Liggy Crusade. He started with some pretty poor evidence against him, but thanks to Liggy's poor handling, Verm was able to make the most of it. At first most people, from what I could tell, either had the attitude, "I guess? Well it's a start", or "I don't see it". The latter group got their hands smacked down if they spoke up, allowing Verm to keep pressing the issue until Liggy got lynched.

Now I haven't been close attention, so the above may be disputable. However, Verm asked me twice about my thoughts on Liggy. The first time I gave him a non-answer, which he pointed out. Now the Verm I now would pursue that with a full fury until he was sure of either humanity or otherwise. No, he said "this is odd, but I'm still going after Liggy." I believe he only went back to this once, but then decided that Blue was a stronger choice.

This is all just observational, since I can't be arsed to find hard evidence before work.
If the four wolves are still alive, we would still be playing, but the wolves can bandwagon on jubs phantoms and win.