News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

TWG XLVI: Have it Your Way

Started by Toby, January 06, 2013, 12:37:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

It doesnt matter whether the percentage of them both being wolves is lower. Why dont you send it to everyone then? Since the game is still going on, that means the humans outnumber the wolves, so if you send everyone one youll be positive that more humans are getting it than wolves

And if you are wolfed how will we know who you sent the other list to?

Im just saying that the more people you send it to the highera chance of one of them being a wolf. All you need is one wolf to spoil it

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on January 13, 2013, 09:09:12 PMIt doesnt matter whether the percentage of them both being wolves is lower. Why dont you send it to everyone then? Since the game is still going on, that means the humans outnumber the wolves, so if you send everyone one youll be positive that more humans are getting it than wolves

And if you are wolfed how will we know who you sent the other list to?

Im just saying that the more people you send it to the highera chance of one of them being a wolf. All you need is one wolf to spoil it
1: I really dislike it when people over-exaggerate things I do. :P That is even less logical, because it grants a 100% chance that at least one wolf knows (if not all of them).

2: Both of the people will know who the other is (dramatic music).

3: But they can't spoil it. If Mashi is a wolf (which I highly doubt, as I said before), then you would have a 100% chance of a wolf getting it. As it is said, "an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure." If Mashi isn't a wolf, he knows who the other person is, and if that person lies, can tell that fact (thus finding someone with a great chance of being a wolf, in the case that my current suspicions are not correct). If both are wolves, then your suspicion lists aren't safe either. :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

vermilionvermin

This is all kind of silly anyways because even the possibility of a person discussing their suspicion lists with someone else makes it risky for a wolf to lie about what is or isn't on it.  And there's little to be gained from the wolves' perspective from lying about what was on a person's suspicion list.

Bubbles

Omg youre not getting the point. If you send it to one person its a very small chance of gettimg a wolf, which is made even smaller for mashis seering. Two people doubles the risk

Im just trying to help you. Do what you want

Toby

Please send all pm's you are sending to anyone to me aswell please, it helps in the post game, this includes suspicion lists.

spitllama

BDS you're REALLY over thinking this
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Toby

TWG XLVI: Have it Your Way

01. Waddle Bro
02. Socialfox
03. Bird
04. Blueflower
05. BlackDragonSlayer
06. MaestroUGC
07. Verthousandvermin
08. Bubbles
09. Liggy
10. Shadowkirby
11. TheZeldaPianist
12. Spitllama
13. Jub
14. Mashi
15. Dude
16. K-Night

Last Night Blueflower was killed!

Players voted for:

Mashi to be guarded.
TheZeldaPianist to be tracked.

Last night TheZeldaPianist voted for:

Mashi to be guarded.
TheZeldaPianist to be tracked.

01. Waddle Bro
02. Socialfox
03. Bird
04. Blueflower
05. BlackDragonSlayer
06. MaestroUGC
07. Vermillionvermin
08. Bubbles
09. Liggy
10. Shadowkirby
11. TheZeldaPianist
12. Spitllama
13. Jub
14. Mashi
15. Dude
16. K-Night

Night 3 has ended, it is now Day 3. Day 3 ends Wednesday 9pm GMT+0. Good Luck!

Toby

Last night I got 3/12 votes, that's not right guys.

Anyone who doesn't vote will receive a phantom.
If you receive 4 phantoms, you will be modkilled.

blueflower999

Ha. Told you I was human. Not sure why the wolves chose me, but oh well.

Have fun, guys. I was getting a little bored of this game anyway,
Bulbear! Blueflower999

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on January 14, 2013, 01:18:24 PMLast night I got 3/12 votes, that's not right guys.

Anyone who doesn't vote will receive a phantom.
If you receive 4 phantoms, you will be modkilled.
I had to go to bed early last night because I'm having finals this week; I didn't get to send anything in because I've been taking two tests today. I thought the phase would still be going on when I got home (I even finished early...).

Quote from: blueflower999 on January 14, 2013, 01:20:16 PMHa. Told you I was human. Not sure why the wolves chose me, but oh well.

Have fun, guys. I was getting a little bored of this game anyway,
If they hadn't chosen you, you would look more suspicious. Maybe the wolves were counting on me to send my suspicion list to Mashi and one of them...

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Toby

QuoteI was getting a little bored of this game anyway,

Tank chu

blueflower999

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on January 14, 2013, 02:09:58 PMTank chu
Nah, it's not you. I'm just sick and I have to study for mid-terms.  :P

*Goes back to grave*
Bulbear! Blueflower999

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: blueflower999 on January 14, 2013, 02:10:52 PMNah, it's not you. I'm just sick and I have to study for mid-terms.  :P
I am caught in the middle of those nasty mid-terms. :( English wasn't too bad (Of Mice and Men essay at the end), but for Math... I had to guess on about 5 questions (three on parabolas, one on graphs, and one I think they made an error on).

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

Goddammit, the one day I get grounded is the day when 5+ pages come in.

That said, TZP's list is weird.

AND I AM OCTOCAT BOY, CHANGE THE NAME.

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on January 13, 2013, 06:40:25 PMThis is a terrible humanity defense, but I'm going to be completely honest here and say that I did not think through my suspicion list well.  For one, I immediately attacked Jub, Maestro, Shadow, and Knight just for being inactive.  Now that I think about it that doesn't make much sense.  For another, I completely forgot we had near-confirmed Mashi's humanity.  >.< Sorry everybody.