News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

TWG XLVI: Have it Your Way

Started by Toby, January 06, 2013, 12:37:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheZeldaPianist275

Well, a green is never enough to remove all doubt.... I still stick with what I said.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Liggy on January 10, 2013, 02:34:05 PMDon't guard me if you seer me.  Mashi is probably a better played than me, and you guys probably wouldn't find a green result enough to remove all doubt from me.  It would probably be better for all of us if you go and protect the more reliable Seering result.
If we don't guard you when we seer you, if we do seer you, and you're not a wolf, it is highly likely that the wolves will wolf you... but as I said before, that could work either way, for or against us.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

Liggy

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on January 10, 2013, 03:16:41 PMIf we don't guard you when we seer you, if we do seer you, and you're not a wolf, it is highly likely that the wolves will wolf you... but as I said before, that could work either way, for or against us.
And if you guard me, they'll wolf Mashi.

I think most people would trust Mashi more than me, so it would be pointless to kill Mashi to keep me alive.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Liggy on January 10, 2013, 04:37:34 PMAnd if you guard me, they'll wolf Mashi.

I think most people would trust Mashi more than me, so it would be pointless to kill Mashi to keep me alive.
Who's to say they can't use that fact (Mashi not being wolfed) against him? What if he IS a wolf (just examining all possibilities)??

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

vermilionvermin

We should definitely guard Mashi tonight.  If Liggy's a human, I'd welcome the wolves wolfing him so we don't waste a lynch on him!

Yugi

Out of the two near comfirmed humans, he is the better player.

Bubbles

Two near confirmed humans? And who might the second one be?

vermilionvermin

What reason is there to guard Liggy instead?  I can't think of a plausible circumstance in which it's better to guard Liggy instead of Mashi.  Guarding Liggy basically means the wolves are going to wolf Mashi.  Guarding Mashi could mean a lot of different things but none of them are anywhere near as bad as letting Mashi die.

Liggy

Well actually, if I was seered blue and wolfed that would be bad.

But I still agree with guarding Mashi.  See you guys in the post game?

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Liggy on January 10, 2013, 05:39:52 PMWell actually, if I was seered blue and wolfed that would be bad.

But I still agree with guarding Mashi.  See you guys in the post game?
Blue... I didn't think there were any blue roles??

Also, if we don't guard the person we seer, we might as well not even discuss/announce who we're going to seer; we might as well just do it rather randomly.  :-\

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bird

I hope everybody learned a valuable lesson about voting last day phase. Do it early and don't safety, please.

I'm in favor of seering vermilionvermin and guarding vermilionvermin. I think that if there are two players we would like to know the colors of, we should seer the less suspicious of the two and lynch the more suspicious of the two. If we seered the more suspicious of the two and obviosuly the player more likely to be red, we would lynch them and the cardflip would be made redundant. By seering the less suspicious of the two, we get information on that player's color and learn the color of the more suspicious player after the lynch.

Why not guard Mashi? Well, no offense to him, but he's been super inactive this game. I don't want to doom a player as helpful as verm, especially if he's human and could be a better confirmed human that Mashi was. I'm edging on the side of verm's humanity at this point, anyway.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bird on January 10, 2013, 05:51:49 PMI hope everybody learned a valuable lesson about voting last day phase. Do it early and don't safety, please.

I'm in favor of seering vermilionvermin and guarding vermilionvermin. I think that if there are two players we would like to know the colors of, we should seer the less suspicious of the two and lynch the more suspicious of the two. If we seered the more suspicious of the two and obviosuly the player more likely to be red, we would lynch them and the cardflip would be made redundant. By seering the less suspicious of the two, we get information on that player's color and learn the color of the more suspicious player after the lynch.

Why not guard Mashi? Well, no offense to him, but he's been super inactive this game. I don't want to doom a player as helpful as verm, especially if he's human and could be a better confirmed human that Mashi was. I'm edging on the side of verm's humanity at this point, anyway.
I suppose that that would be a good choice as to who to guard/seer. However, I am not sure of whether or not we should track the same person whom we guard/seer...

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bird

Tracking will never be useful in this game. I'll be incredibly surprised and impressed if somebody can come up with a plan to make it helpful, but I wouldn't worry about it for now.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die