News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

TWG XLVI: Have it Your Way

Started by Toby, January 06, 2013, 12:37:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

Yugi

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Toby

Quote from: SocialFox on January 09, 2013, 03:32:36 PMgo awai boy

No ty.

And that's The Boy to you.

Ter is lik 9 hours and 5 mins left in fase

Yugi

Looking over his posts, I am starting to get a little suspicious of Liggy. So I'll place a vote on him.

Toby

k now it is 1 way ti, o my, sum1 get popcorn

vermilionvermin

I'm not feeling terribly confident about any lynch at this point.

The vote against Liggy was designed to be a litmus test to see how people would respond to it.  I thought it was odd how quick people were to defend Socialfox, and wanted to see if people would defend Liggy in a similar way.  I'm inclined to agree with Bird that Socialfox is not a wolf, so their defense of him because they're wolf partners together is pretty much out of the question.

The vote against Liggy was really bad and circumstantial (kind of like Bird's suspicion of me, but more on that later).  In fact, it's much worse than what's against Socialfox and more people should have been defending Liggy.  The fact that he hasn't been defended makes me think that he's a human and that the wolf/wolves who defended SF earlier are getting scared of being accused themselves.

I'm going to vote for Spitllama at this point, though Blueflower is high on my suspicion list because his defense of Socialfox reminds me a little of how he played last game as a wolf with BDS.  The reason I went with Spitllama instead of Blueflower is that I know Spitllama's been active since I posted my accusation against Liggy, and I'm not sure that's true of Blueflower.  Additionally, Spitllama's original "defense" of Socialfox seems kind of like he doesn't want to link himself to Socialfox in that he tries to laugh it off.  And both of them are higher than TZP because his/her last defense just seemed human.

Now, on my own behalf, I'm not really sure why I'm being suspected!  I guess Bird has reason to suspect me since he (assuming he's not a wolf) knows he's human.  But for everyone else, it doesn't make a whole lot of sense.  We're fairly certain that Mashi isn't a wolf, and I voted for Bird to be seered instead, who may or may not be a wolf.  Maybe people thought I was suspicious because my Liggy vote had poor reasoning (it did) but that really shouldn't apply anymore.

blueflower999

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on January 09, 2013, 03:55:40 PMAnd that's Mah Boi to you.
Fixed  ::)

Also, I'm having some funny feelings about Bird. He's being hasty, voting for SocialFox only 10 minutes after the phase ends, without saying anything but "he was weird last phase." O...K? No examples, no explanations of why this makes him a wolf, and no realization that he's been weird before when he was a human.

"I may be quick to vote for him, but you two are quick to defend him."

We were quick to defend him because you were quick to vote on him. And it wasn't really a defense either. Just us suggesting that you slow the heck down.

Bird
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Yugi

Bird

@blueflower999

Dude, seriously?

I only had to look at one human game to find an instance where I did the exact same thing. I explained my vote perfectly well, and had already stated why his behavior was weird in the prior night phase. On top of that, I changed my vote off him as soon as information came up indicating he was likely not a wolf. Now I'm arguing that he's the most human player here.

Since I'm always quick to vote for people, and since my vote was explained perfectly well, you don't really have a reason to vote for me. Please change it, or at least have the courtesy to push for a night 2 seering before getting the most active human lynched.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

blueflower999

Fine, I see your point. But I'm voting to get your Seer'd night 2.

Has K-Night been voted on yet? Safety on K-Night for now.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Liggy

What's with all the safeties?  If you don't know who to vote for, interrogate people until you find someone suspicious.

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: vermilionvermin on January 09, 2013, 04:04:02 PMAnd both of them are higher than TZP because his/her last defense just seemed human.

His.

Yugi

Would it be possible to get a phase extention? No-one has decided on a lynch yet and there's only 8 hours left in the phase.

Bird

Phase extensions are unfair to the wolves. Humans have a bad habit of waiting around until the last few minutes of the phase, which is one of the reasons I always try and vote early.

Since it doesn't look like my blueflower999 lynch is happening, I'd be okay lynching anyone not in the lower portion of my last suspicion list. I won't like it, but if I can't make people do what I want, I can at least prevent them from doing what I don't want.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die