TWG XLVI: Have it Your Way

Started by Toby, January 06, 2013, 12:37:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on January 08, 2013, 01:05:11 PMNight 1 has ended, it is now Day 1. Day 1 ends Thursday 9pm GMT+0. Good Luck!

4 o'clock is such a bad time for me, but I know some people have it worse with 3. I dont even get off at my bus stop until 3:40 D:

Oh well. I really wish time zones didnt exist, since I never relly understood the reason for them anyway. At least in the us it was something about trains but the way my teacher explained it made no sense

[/offtopic]

Bird

Updated suspicion list

1. verm
2. blueflower999
3. spitllama

4-10. Maestro, shadowkirby, Jub3r7, Mashi, Dude, k-NiGhT, none of whom have made significant contributions to the game.

10. TZP
11. Liggy
13. Bubbles
13. BlackDragonSlayer
14. SocialFox
15. Waddle Bro
16. Me

And I'm still willing to lynch blueflower999. TZP, are you still suspicious of me, even though I changed my vote when evidence came up suggesting SF's humanity?

BTW, this is the current vote count:

Bird - SocialFox
TZP - Bird
SocialFox - BDS
verm - TZP
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

BlackDragonSlayer

vermilionvermin

At this point, I'd say that the three most suspicious people (which, at this point, doesn't necessarily mean that they ARE wolves) are vermilionvermin, Bird, and SocialFox. If you're a PARANOID person, you might even say Mashi (though, currently, I doubt it).
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bird

What have I done that's so suspicious?

And SocialFox is human because he talked about changing his seer choice so it wouldn't look like he was trying to get his master wolf partner seered. A wolf would have realized that the master wolf thinks he's a regular wolf. Probably.

Toby

Vote count

Socialfox- BlackDragonSlayer
Bird- Socialfox, Blueflower
Blueflower
BlackDragonSlayer- Vermilionvermin
MaestroUGC
Vermilionvermin- Liggy, TheZeldaPianist
Bubbles
Liggy
Shadowkirby
TheZeldaPianist- Bird
Spitllama
Jub
Mashi
Dude
K-Night

Total

BlackDragonSlayer - 1 (Socialfox)
Blueflower - 1 (Bird)
Vermilionvermin - 1 (BlackDragonSlayer)
TheZeldaPianist - 1 (Vermilionvermin)
Bird - 1 (TheZeldaPianist)

This is going well...

Toby

Oh wow, that was a vote count exactly half way through the phase. Did not plan that one out..

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bird on January 09, 2013, 12:34:54 PMWhat have I done that's so suspicious?

And SocialFox is human because he talked about changing his seer choice so it wouldn't look like he was trying to get his master wolf partner seered. A wolf would have realized that the master wolf thinks he's a regular wolf. Probably.
Suspecting the people who were defending (at least partially) somebody, all rather quickly... That was just a list of who is acting the most suspicious; as I said, that doesn't necessarily mean that they are wolves.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: Bird on January 09, 2013, 11:45:05 AMTZP, are you still suspicious of me, even though I changed my vote when evidence came up suggesting SF's humanity?
Not particularly.  Unless something else comes up though, I'm keeping my vote on you.  That said, it wouldn't take much to dissuade me.

Liggy

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on January 09, 2013, 01:06:26 PMSuspecting the people who were defending (at least partially) somebody, all rather quickly... That was just a list of who is acting the most suspicious; as I said, that doesn't necessarily mean that they are wolves.
If you're a human, the only real reason you should defend someone is if the evidence against them makes no sense and it looks like everyone else is about to get them killed.  Otherwise, it could be a reaction test (which would screw up the plans of the person making the test if you defend them) or you could be defending a wolf (which obviously is not a good idea).

Bird

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on January 09, 2013, 01:06:26 PMSuspecting the people who were defending (at least partially) somebody, all rather quickly... That was just a list of who is acting the most suspicious; as I said, that doesn't necessarily mean that they are wolves.
I always vote quickly, regardless of my role.

TheZeldaPianist275

Bird why are Blueflower & Spit at the top of your list?

Bird

They defended SocialFox very quickly. The only reason you aren't up there with them is because verm suspects you, and I think he's likely a wolf.

Dude

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Toby