News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

TWG XLVI: Have it Your Way

Started by Toby, January 06, 2013, 12:37:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Jub3r7

I went through the list of people who are still alive and I've eliminated most possibilities with minor reasons that I can explain if need be and I ended up with the same suspects that vermillionvermin did:

Maestro
K-Night
Spitllama
shadowkirby

There's nothing to suggest that shadowkirby is human, and k-n's indifference is either a wolf or a human giving up, and both of those seem like a good lynching option.

I apologize for being really inactive, but I have to go to sleep soon. If you want me to give you some of the minor reasons about specific people being human, message me about specific people and I'll respond the next time I open up google chrome.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Jub3r7

There's a good chance that I won't be back before 4:00 EST tomorrow, and I do agree with the spitllama lynch, so yeah.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Yugi

Quote from: Jub3r7 on January 15, 2013, 08:10:28 PMI'll respond the next time I open up google chrome.
Will you respond if you open up another internet browser?

vermilionvermin

Fox, I can talk about people if you want to come to the chat.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Jub3r7 on January 15, 2013, 08:10:28 PMThere's nothing to suggest that shadowkirby is human, and k-n's indifference is either a wolf or a human giving up, and both of those seem like a good lynching option.
At this point, we can't merely go with "good lynching option(s)," especially if all four wolves are still alive.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Mashi

Reading through the topic, I would rather lynch MaestroUGC because of his eccentric behaviour, but I feel that the spitllama suspicion also has merit, so I'll trust in vermilionvermin and Jub3r7's deductions and vote spitllama.

vermilionvermin

I'm leaning towards spitllama at the moment because his lack of posting anything of note this phase is odd given that his rationale for supporting the Liggy lynch was that we should "ride the cardflip".  If he hasn't learned anything from it, then supporting the lynch isn't rational.  Unfortunately, we're at a point in the game where the number of phantoms is really high, to the point where there's a good chance it impacts how many mislynches we have left.  As such, I'd urge that spitllama be insta'd.

BlackDragonSlayer

I think that a majority of us agree that spitllama is very suspicious, and likely a wolf.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

Voting for Maestro because I don't want to cause an insta and I didn't see that thing that TZP said.

vermilionvermin

Socialfox, I think we do want to insta.  I know it sounds suspicious and weird, but at this point in the game, there's a good chance phantoms will doom the humans if we don't insta.   Your vote would only be the sixth and we need 7 to insta Spit.  At this point, when most people live in America and have school in and around the times the phase is supposed to end, it's unlikely that the vote's going to anyone other than Spit.

Bubbles

I guess Ill vote for spit then

I told you I'd be back :P

Toby

I-I-I-I-INSTAAAAAA!

TWG XLVI: Have it Your Way

01. Waddle Bro
02. Socialfox
03. Bird
04. Blueflower
05. BlackDragonSlayer
06. MaestroUGC
07. Verthousandvermin
08. Bubbles
09. Liggy
10. Shadowkirby
11. TheZeldaPianist
12. Spitllama
13. Jub
14. Mashi
15. Dude
16. K-Night

Vote Count:

Socialfox- TheZeldaPianist, Maestro
BlackDragonSlayer- Vermilionvermin, Spitllama
MaestroUGC- Socialfox
Vermilionvermin- Maestro, Spitllama
Bubbles- Bubbles, Spitllama
Shadowkirby
TheZeldaPianist- Spitllama
Spitllama
Jub- Spitllama
Mashi- Jub, Mashi, Spitllama
K-Night- K-night

Maestro- 1 (Socialfox)
Spitllama- 6 (BlackDragonSlayer, Vermilionvermin, Bubbles, TheZeldaPianist, Jub, Mashi)
Socialfox- 1 (Maestro)
K-Night- 1 (K-Night)

Spitllama was lynched!

01. Waddle Bro
02. Socialfox
03. Bird
04. Blueflower
05. BlackDragonSlayer
06. MaestroUGC
07. Verthousandvermin
08. Bubbles
09. Liggy
10. Shadowkirby  [PHANTOM X2]
11. TheZeldaPianist
12. Spitllama
13. Jub [PHANTOM X2]
14. Mashi [PHANTOM X1]
15. Dude
16. K-Night [PHANTOM X1]

End of day 3. It is now Night 4, Night 4 ends Thursday 9pm (GMT+0)

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on January 16, 2013, 10:41:22 AMSpitllama was lynched!
12. Spitllama
I know this may sound typical or obvious, but any wolves we lynch in the future will probably be red, if spitllama was, in fact, a wolf. Because Liggy was most likely not a wolf, there's a good chance spitllama was, unless we're all highly mistaken.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bubbles

Wait was that an insta? I thought it had to be the majority, as in more than half. Or did I count wrong?