TWG XLVI: Have it Your Way

Started by Toby, January 06, 2013, 12:37:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

Theres a whole day left, so I'd say its normal

There IS a whole day left, right?

Waddle Bro

I'm gonna do this, haters gonna hate
Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on January 15, 2013, 02:10:40 PMI know I'm new, but this seems bizarre.  Does this happen often?
In the Pokemon League there was a 72-way KitB. ::)

MaestroUGC

I'm counting a 2-way KitB, I don't know where you got 5.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Bubbles

Oh. Yeah TZP there's the phantoms :P So its a 2 way for the lynching but a 5 way for ...second place lynchings?

vermilionvermin

There's not much difference between Spitllama and Maestro in terms of how suspicious they are in my book.  I'll shift my vote to Spitllama before I go to bed tonight if no better lynch arises.  I don't want K-Night or Jub to die because of phantoms.  I'll be in the chat.

Mashi

Wow, this is like my worst game ever.  I don't even have an end game surge of activity to make up for it.  I'm sorry, everyone. :(

If possible, let's all try to be in the chat at about 6PM EST or so tomorrow to discuss matters.
For the time being, I'll safety on Jub3r7.

Bubbles

Im staring at this list and I literally have no idea who to lynch @_@ I guess I'll vote for Bubbles and hopefully I'll be on before 4 tomorrow to reread everything and come up with a better vote

Mashi

Actually, I just realised that Jub3r7 has 2 Phantoms and I don't want to accidentally influence a poor lynch, so Mashi since I forgot we could vote for ourselves.

vermilionvermin

Having no suspicion whatsoever is pretty inexplicable at this point.  At the very least you could comment on the four I posted in the thread.

Bubbles

Well I agree with you about Maestro and Spit but I'm not confident I want to lynch them just yet. Idk, Ill sleep on it

vermilionvermin

Are you sure you're going too be able to vote before 4:00 EST?

Bubbles

Probably. I'll get home from school around 10:30-11:30, but dont take my word on that. I never know when I might go on a surprise shopping trip (lolgirls)

MaestroUGC

That's no excuse, young miss. Know your priorities!
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: vermilionvermin on January 15, 2013, 06:01:37 PMHaving no suspicion whatsoever is pretty inexplicable at this point.  At the very least you could comment on the four I posted in the thread.
And the four I posted earlier. :P coughmaybejustahunchcough

At least, whether or not we agree with each other on all points, we CAN agree that spitllama is suspicious...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber