TWG XLVI: Have it Your Way

Started by Toby, January 06, 2013, 12:37:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: blueflower999 on January 11, 2013, 02:08:12 PMHmmm... one miller left... who could it be....  :P
Since we can't seer any more, we'll just have to wait until later to find that out. :P

Since Bird was wolfed, and either a wolf-sacrifice, which I highly doubt, or the result of a wolf who seeks to throw the blame on the possibility of a multiple number of people, I think we should discuss a great deal of things before we vote.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

TheZeldaPianist275

Obligatory noob question: What is a miller?

And Bubbles' choices seem fairly legit..... at this point she's pretty low on my suspicion list.

Toby

A Miller is a role that is on the human team but is seer'd the same colour as a wolf, red.

Yugi

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on January 11, 2013, 02:16:22 PMSince we can't seer any more, we'll just have to wait until later to find that out. :P

Since Bird was wolfed, and either a wolf-sacrifice, which I highly doubt, or the result of a wolf who seeks to throw the blame on the possibility of a multiple number of people, I think we should discuss a great deal of things before we vote.
But then it would be a case of "hey lets not do/vote anything untill the last 10 minutes of a phase.

I'll vote Liggy.

Ninjaed A miller is a normal human seered red.

Ninja'd Again GODDAMMIT

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on January 11, 2013, 02:18:57 PMObligatory noob question: What is a miller?

And Bubbles' choices seem fairly legit..... at this point she's pretty low on my suspicion list.
A miller is a human who seers red. In the past number of games that have millers (e.g. all the game, I believe, that I've played in with millers), I have been a miller, which has led to an ongoing joke. I even made myself a miller in TWG XLIII. :P

Ninja'd...

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Toby

I get confused by the meaning of ninja'd? Isn't it like you were going to reply to a post but someone beat you to it?

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SocialFox on January 11, 2013, 02:21:24 PMBut then it would be a case of "hey lets not do/vote anything untill the last 10 minutes of a phase.
That is only if we stand around like statues. :P

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on January 11, 2013, 02:23:08 PMI get confused by the meaning of ninja'd? Isn't it like you were going to reply to a post but someone beat you to it?
Essentially...?

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on January 11, 2013, 02:23:08 PMI get confused by the meaning of ninja'd? Isn't it like you were going to reply to a post but someone beat you to it?
Yeah.

Toby

TheZeldaPianist275

My suspicion list. (of those in the living)

1. MaestroUGC
2. Shadowkirby
3. Jub3r7
4. K-Night
5. Liggy
6. vermillionvermin
7. Blueflower
8. SocialFox
9. Spit
10. BlackDragonSlayer
11. Mashi
12. Bubbles
13. Me

With the top four in no particular order.  I propose that we start getting rid of some of them, and then see where this game goes with the remaining players more active.  I cast my vote with MaestroUGC.

Yugi

Could you please tell us why you suspect those four in particular?

TheZeldaPianist275

Because they haven't done anything.

Mashi

Sorry for my inactivity, everyone. :(

Bubbles7689, why did you choose to Track BlackDragonSlayer?
Also, we should all make suspicion lists by tomorrow at the latest (explanations would be preferred) and discuss things in the chat.  I'll be there if anyone would like to chat.

Bubbles

I tracked BDS because he suggested we catch someone by surprize for the tracking. Since I already chose verm and liggy were going to be seered/guarded, I just randomly chose someone left off the list. :P I dont really get the point otf tracking because it only works when multiple people vote for the person, and if that person is suspicious enough to have multiple people voting to track them then they are probably expecting to be tracked, ruining the surprize

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on January 11, 2013, 03:37:54 PMBecause they haven't done anything.
But the wolves certainly aren't inactive... well, maybe one or two of them may be. :P

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on January 11, 2013, 04:57:41 PMI tracked BDS because he suggested we catch someone by surprize for the tracking.
Ah, so you were trying to surprise me, eh!

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber