News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

[N64] Paper Mario - "Shooting Star Summit"

Started by wariopiano, January 04, 2013, 03:50:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wariopiano

Completed and on site

I would really like this one for piano. I think it would be fun to play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozKCROoX5pI

wariopiano

TheZeldaPianist275

All right.  I know we've asked you this before, but you get pretty disappointed when someone doesn't take a request.  Could I again pique your interest in arranging?  There's some talent involved, but not enough that it excludes people.  Everyone has the ability to arrange, or to find relative pitch.  For some it's harder than others, but you can do it!  I'll help you if you want, and I know some other people would too.

spitllama

Part of it is your game choice man. You and kartiomart. Paper Mario just is not all that great. And most of us, with very few exceptions, only arrange songs we like and know. That's the hard truth.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

wariopiano

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: spitllama on January 08, 2013, 06:56:08 PMwith very few exceptions, only arrange songs we like and know. That's the hard truth.
I'm trying to progress out of that stereotype.  Getting there.  Sorry to hear that Wariopiano.  Since that's your choice, you probably are not going to get very many songs done for you.  It's unfortunate that our request board is so much more active than our submissions, and then the request group expects the much smaller arranging group to do their songs.   :(  If it cheers you up at all, I have a couple Mario songs to get around to eventually.

The Deku Trombonist

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

The Deku Trombonist

Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 09, 2013, 05:57:44 PMMan, Deku, you sure do spoil them ::)
"Them" are what keeps us going....

[N64] Paper Mario
  • Shooting Star Summit - Mus

This song was not meant for piano...

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Sebastian