News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

TWG XLVI: Host Sign Ups

Started by Mashi, January 01, 2013, 11:23:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mashi Has A Lot Of Homework To Do. :(

spitllama's TWG XLVI: ERMAHGERD PERKERMAHN PERERS!
BlackDragonSlayer's TWG XLVI:  The Dangerous Flora and Fauna of Umbra
shadowkirby's TWG XLVI: Doctor Two
SocialFox's TWG XLVI: Zelda Themed Game
TheBoyWhoCriedWolf's TWG XLVI: Have It Your Way
davy's TWG XLVI: The Notebooks of Death
SlowPokemon's TWG XLVI: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Yugi

Waddle Bro

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 04, 2013, 06:15:12 PMWill you two just calm down? No need to get into a pissing match over TWG like a couple of 14 year olds.
Ya, I agree. Let's calm down TBWCW.

Toby

Okay dokes, sorry anyway, I get grouchy when I'm tired, it was like 3am where I was >:(

Waddle Bro

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on January 05, 2013, 03:22:10 AMOkay dokes, sorry anyway, I get grouchy when I'm tired, it was like 4am where I was >:(
To me

EDIT: Doctor Two has now been in lead for almost 11 hours...

Thiannon

I voted for TBWCW's game, which is excellent, and because I think he'd be a fine host.

Did someone say the Dr. Who game has co-hosts and they both voted for it? That's unfair, in my opinion. But I'm probably biased.
We can't let morality stop progress! - mnrogar

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Thiannon on January 05, 2013, 06:45:04 AMDid someone say the Dr. Who game has co-hosts and they both voted for it? That's unfair, in my opinion. But I'm probably biased.
I would vote for it even if I wasn't co-hosting.

Toby

Thanks Thiannon, and yeh that's what I said.

EFitTrainr

Waddle Bro and I agreed to let TBWCW host, because I'm sure you all want to play!
I like food.

Bird

Uh. Alright then.

The Boy Who Cried Wolf: Feel free to make your sign-up thread whenever you feel ready.

Thanks for being cordial about this, shadowkirby (64) and Waddle Bro. I'm sure your game will perform well in the next host sign-ups, which should have significantly less competition anyway.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Bird on January 05, 2013, 01:04:41 PMThanks for being cordial about this, shadowkirby (64) and Waddle Bro. I'm sure your game will perform well in the next host sign-ups, which should have significantly less competition anyway.
Yeah, that's what we were going for.

hey guys look our game is winning
lol jk

Toby

Was just coming on to do the same, sorta, was changing my vote.

Signups will be up between 10pm and 12pm GMT+1. (It's 10pm in half an hour or so)

Bubbles

Wait, is the 12 Pm a deadline for signups or the latest time youd put them up? I wont be here :(

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on January 05, 2013, 01:44:50 PMWait, is the 12 Pm a deadline for signups or the latest time youd put them up? I wont be here :(
Don't worry, he said he would let everyone play. :)

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on January 05, 2013, 01:44:02 PMWas just coming on to do the same, sorta, was changing my vote.
shit
jk buddy :P

Bubbles

But everyone cant play when theres only 12 roles :(

Also I just realized he used Limegreen instead of green. Look how observant bubbles is! :D

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on January 05, 2013, 01:49:53 PMBut everyone cant play when theres only 12 roles :(
I think what he meant was that he'll add more roles if needed.

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on January 05, 2013, 01:49:53 PMAlso I just realized he used Limegreen instead of green. Look how observant bubbles is! :D
Quote from: Waddle Bro on January 01, 2013, 04:07:29 PM^neon wolves ftw
I ninja'd you, sorry!