News:

See you space cowboy...

Main Menu

TWG XLVI: Host Sign Ups

Started by Mashi, January 01, 2013, 11:23:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mashi Has A Lot Of Homework To Do. :(

spitllama's TWG XLVI: ERMAHGERD PERKERMAHN PERERS!
BlackDragonSlayer's TWG XLVI:  The Dangerous Flora and Fauna of Umbra
shadowkirby's TWG XLVI: Doctor Two
SocialFox's TWG XLVI: Zelda Themed Game
TheBoyWhoCriedWolf's TWG XLVI: Have It Your Way
davy's TWG XLVI: The Notebooks of Death
SlowPokemon's TWG XLVI: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Mashi

We wait for a tie breaker.  And if one doesn't appear, we vote again, except for only those two games.

Waddle Bro

Yugi

I voted for Doctor Three because I don't like it when the hare wins the race.

Waddle Bro

wtf happened to the remove vote button?

Toby

Mashi changed it so people can't remove their vote and vote you guys anymore. :P

Yugi

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on January 04, 2013, 03:52:03 PMMashi changed it so people can't remove their vote and vote you guys anymore. :P
Or you.

Waddle Bro

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on January 04, 2013, 03:52:03 PMMashi changed it so people can't remove their vote and vote you guys anymore. :P
What if a player that voted for Spit's game wants to vote shadowkirby?

Toby

I just lost 3 votes.. I think it's for them!

Toby

Waddle Bro

Mashi

I thought I initially made the poll so that no one could change their vote after their first vote, but when I realised that it wasn't later, I changed it, since I didn't want any shenanigans.  Bad call on my part though, since a few of you apparently decided to make joke/manipulative votes!!! :(
I'll change it back.

Toby

Changed my game slightly because changed my mind.

Liggy

Quote from: Waddle Bro on January 04, 2013, 03:55:05 PMliggy you son of a bitch :(
Hrm?

Shadow's game isn't balanced.  Sorry.  I'll tell you why I don't think it is, if you'd like!

vermilionvermin

Here's why I'd rather play TBWCW's game.

QuoteFuture Sonic Screwdriver: Stores a dead player's conscience. Can be used to ask one question of a dead player. (They must answer truthfully)
Distributed randomly in Night 1.

If given to a human that person can single-handedly win the game by asking a dead wolf who their partners are.

Quote3. Cyberman - Wolf Converter

Converters are bad unless there's a really good reason to have them in a game.  If you're a human and playing great it's really disheartening to be converted!  It also makes alliances really difficult.

Quote4. Weeping Angel - Wolf Vigilante
    Special power: Blink
    If no one votes for the weeping angel two phases in a row, the weeping angel can vigi any one player

The humans will almost certainly come up with a way to break this that makes the game really boring because it'll be everyone voting for the person above or below them except for one person.

QuoteTimelord: The Doctor, River Song, the Weeping Angel and Rassilon fall into this category. If they are killed, they can either regenerate(be revived), or transfer their energy into a dead player, reviving them.

This is too much power.  There are pretty much 7 wolves in this game because of the conversion and two revives.  Even if the future sonic screwdriver is used I'm not sure the humans can win.

On the bright side, Riversong's power is cool.

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Liggy on January 04, 2013, 04:31:05 PMHrm?

Shadow's game isn't balanced.  Sorry.  I'll tell you why I don't think it is, if you'd like!
You voted for TBWCW'S game. :(

And yeah, I didn't put much effort when I was fixing his original version, but like I said, I will in the Player sign-ups thread.