TWG XLVI: Host Sign Ups

Started by Mashi, January 01, 2013, 11:23:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mashi Has A Lot Of Homework To Do. :(

spitllama's TWG XLVI: ERMAHGERD PERKERMAHN PERERS!
BlackDragonSlayer's TWG XLVI:  The Dangerous Flora and Fauna of Umbra
shadowkirby's TWG XLVI: Doctor Two
SocialFox's TWG XLVI: Zelda Themed Game
TheBoyWhoCriedWolf's TWG XLVI: Have It Your Way
davy's TWG XLVI: The Notebooks of Death
SlowPokemon's TWG XLVI: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on January 03, 2013, 07:52:25 PMlatelatelatelatelatelatelatelatelatelatelatelatelatelatelatelate

Because hes the only one who likes zelda

EVERYONE likes Zelda.  lol not really.  But that doesn't necessarily mean it would make a good game.  Like we said, it would make for a very unbalanced game.  I voted for Slow's.

Yugi

Voted for Slow.

spitllama

Wow I really like SocialFox's game. Voted.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Yugi

yayyyy someone other than me voted for my game.

I feel loved now.

Mr. Saturn

Ahem. Where's my game, I'm pretty sure I posted it in the thread!
hihihi Y0u C@|\/|3 BUY!NG???

davy

Since my game is probably not getting any votes, I voted for SocialFox, because I like the ocarina.

However, I do have some questions about that game:

Social, what do you mean by extending the phase by two? Does that mean the phase itself is just going to be three times as long? Or does it mean that it will be followed by two the same phases (for example: Night 0, day 1a, day 1b, day 1c, Night 1 etc.)?

Also, you said Link's power works like Mutou, does that mean he can vigi multiple times during the same phase. And does that also mean that if he tries to vigi a wolf but fails to do so, he may not try to vigi that player or wolf rol anymore during that game? And if that is true, is he allowed to vigi that player or wolf role again when the game restarts?

And if he gains a power with his vigi, does he keep his vigi? And can he have multiple powers stolen at once (for example, if he has vigi'd both Darmani and Mikau does he have vigi, guard and seer power)? And if yes, can he activate all those powers during the same phase?
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Waddle Bro

TWC, I think there should be a certain time when the player sign-ups thread will be opened. It is not fair to us who live in Europe that the player sign-ups go woooshh and we don't get to play the game because we were sleeping.

Toby

Yeh, I'm also from Europe.

If my game wins I'll put up a time but will probably just allow anyone in anyway.

blueflower999

Voted for Spit's. Now someone else vote for it to make a 3-way tie!!
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Toby

Shadow, each night do the Wolf's have their own wolfing?

If so that's a maximum of 3 kills in one night.. all the wolves..

They can have 2 kills each night.

For the weeping angel is it after 2 phases with noone voting they have a kill each night until voted or just 1 until another 2 phases without being voted for?

I think the wolves are over powered. Not overly but they just are a bit too much for my liking.

It's 4v10, There's too many wolves, even worse, it's just about 5v9 with the recruiting. There should usually be a third of the players wolves. There's too many in this game.

Yugi

Quote from: davy on January 04, 2013, 03:35:57 AMSocial, what do you mean by extending the phase by two? Does that mean the phase itself is just going to be three times as long? Or does it mean that it will be followed by two the same phases (for example: Night 0, day 1a, day 1b, day 1c, Night 1 etc.)?
The Phase will be doubled, so if a phase went for 24 hours, it would now go for 48 hours, I'll add that to the description.

Quote from: davy on January 04, 2013, 03:35:57 AMAlso, you said Link's power works like Mutou, does that mean he can vigi multiple times during the same phase. And does that also mean that if he tries to vigi a wolf but fails to do so, he may not try to vigi that player or wolf rol anymore during that game? And if that is true, is he allowed to vigi that player or wolf role again when the game restarts?
Sorry, I meant that if he sent in a role and player name and player and role correlate, that person dies. He can only vigi once per phase (So, night or day). He can freely try again if he is wrong.

Quote from: davy on January 04, 2013, 03:35:57 AMAnd if he gains a power with his vigi, does he keep his vigi? And can he have multiple powers stolen at once (for example, if he has vigi'd both Darmani and Mikau does he have vigi, guard and seer power)? And if yes, can he activate all those powers during the same phase?
Yes, Yes and Yes.

Yugi

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on January 04, 2013, 02:23:13 PMShadow, each night do the Wolf's have their own wolfing?

For the weeping angel is it after 2 phases with noone voting they have a kill each night until voted or just 1 until another 2 phases without being voted for?

When the wolves send in their wolving, some magical stuff will happen and one of the wolfings sent in will become the wolfing that night. (other than the weeping angel) No other wolfings occour.

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Waddle Bro

I guess I should answer this by the best way I can.
Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on January 04, 2013, 02:23:13 PMShadow, each night do the Wolf's have their own wolfing?
WADDLE: No, that wrong spelling made me confused. xD

WADDLE: Remember that there are many factors that can affect the results.

WADDLE: If you're referring to Weeping Angel, that was a thing I forgot to fix in shadowkirby's game. It should be "two Day Phases in a row"

WADDLE: "The phase counter" resets every time a vigi'ing has been made.

I think the wolves are over powered. Not overly but they just are a bit too much for my liking.
WADDLE: I disagree, the items give a significant amount of help to humans. The game requires a good strategy from the human team, that is the basic point of the game.

It's 4v10, There's too many wolves, even worse, it's just about 5v9 with the recruiting. There should usually be a third of the players wolves. There's too many in this game.
WADDLE: Your opinion. 4 wolves isn't that bad. Besides, if this game wins I'll balance this game more if needed with the help of TWC.
Conclusion: Don't worry about it.

Yugi

I think that the wolvings should work like uprising madness. So when a wolf sends a name in, it has a 25% chance of your wolving being the wolfing above the other wolf hopefuls.