News:

You just lost the game.

Main Menu

TWG XLVI: Host Sign Ups

Started by Mashi, January 01, 2013, 11:23:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mashi Has A Lot Of Homework To Do. :(

spitllama's TWG XLVI: ERMAHGERD PERKERMAHN PERERS!
BlackDragonSlayer's TWG XLVI:  The Dangerous Flora and Fauna of Umbra
shadowkirby's TWG XLVI: Doctor Two
SocialFox's TWG XLVI: Zelda Themed Game
TheBoyWhoCriedWolf's TWG XLVI: Have It Your Way
davy's TWG XLVI: The Notebooks of Death
SlowPokemon's TWG XLVI: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Yugi

Yeah looking at my previous posts, I'm starting to sound like an immature brat so I'm going to shut up for a bit.

TheZeldaPianist275

D:  I'm sorry Social!  I didn't even see the first page!  Yes, yours is good!  I was just responding to Slow's because he had just posted it.

the_last_sheikah

Quote from: SocialFox on January 02, 2013, 09:14:25 PMWhat about my game.
What about it? I'll tell you.  The game is overly wolf sided.  In order for humans to win, each day phase a wolf has to be lynched and on one of those days, another wolf has to be vigi'd.  This is improbable at the least.  Also if at least 2 wolves aren't killed by night 2, game's over.

Now I do like your theme, but there is 0 balance.  Wolves should only account for 25% or less of the players, so either add 3 more humans, or cut a wolf (but that would ruin the theme).  Also how does Link's vigi work?  Does he have to know both player and specific role to vigi/steal powers?  What happens if he is wrong?  If he steals a power, does he keep the vigi?  Also what's up with the asterisks after Odolwa, Gyorg, Twinmold, Darmani, and Mikau?
This is what I see right now, there are probably other things that would help too.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Yugi

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on January 03, 2013, 09:12:34 AMWhat about it? I'll tell you.  The game is overly wolf sided.  In order for humans to win, each day phase a wolf has to be lynched and on one of those days, another wolf has to be vigi'd.  This is improbable at the least.  Also if at least 2 wolves aren't killed by night 2, game's over.

This is why I incorperated the game restart feature, all roles are the same and the humans have the knowledge they gained in the past game (yes, I know this destroys canon), and then gain new knowledge to win the game.

Link is Motou except that he is on the human side, he keeps the vigi when he murders someone and gains their power. If his vigi fails, nothing happens.

The astericks were there because I forgot the name of those characters and put the * there to go find the names when I had more time, I forgot to put the astericks off when I put the names on.

Mashi

Poll's up, by the way, everyone.

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

Judging by the amount of convostion in the thread I bet that Either Doctor Who, Happy Rotter or Burger king slogan is going to win.

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Toby

Yugi

Bubbles

Quote from: SocialFox on January 01, 2013, 03:47:08 PMWell considering Zeldapianist has shown interest in TWG.

latelatelatelatelatelatelatelatelatelatelatelatelatelatelatelate

Because hes the only one who likes zelda

Mashi

TheBoyWhoCriedWolf, I would suggest making the Semi Tracker not know who he is and allow all the Players to vote for its power usage as well.  And then make it a cardflip for when one of the specials die as well.
Otherwise though, it's a good game, I like it and voted for it!!!

Toby

I like Zelda. :o, not got any of the games though.

Yugi

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on January 03, 2013, 07:52:25 PMlatelatelatelatelatelatelatelatelatelatelatelatelatelatelatelate

Because hes the only one who likes zelda
I was just bored and wanted to make a game.

Toby

Quote from: Mashi on January 03, 2013, 07:53:37 PMTheBoyWhoCriedWolf, I would suggest making the Semi Tracker not know who he is and allow all the Players to vote for its power usage as well.  And then make it a cardflip for when one of the specials die as well.
Otherwise though, it's a good game, I like it and voted for it!!!

Semi Tracker thing makes sense, as to not confuse people.

Thanks for mentioning the cardflip, wanted help with that.

And thanks so much! Appreciated a lot!