News:

See you space cowboy...

Main Menu

TWG XLVI: Host Sign Ups

Started by Mashi, January 01, 2013, 11:23:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mashi Has A Lot Of Homework To Do. :(

spitllama's TWG XLVI: ERMAHGERD PERKERMAHN PERERS!
BlackDragonSlayer's TWG XLVI:  The Dangerous Flora and Fauna of Umbra
shadowkirby's TWG XLVI: Doctor Two
SocialFox's TWG XLVI: Zelda Themed Game
TheBoyWhoCriedWolf's TWG XLVI: Have It Your Way
davy's TWG XLVI: The Notebooks of Death
SlowPokemon's TWG XLVI: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Mr. Saturn

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on January 01, 2013, 05:09:06 PMAlso I stole the name for my game from the Burger King slogan 'Have it You're Way', heheheh!
i'm sorry but I already made a burger king game.

TWG XLVI: I want to be a burger king

Once upon a time
There lived a little Mr. Saturn.
He was the princess of all of eagleland.

But he was hungry.
POWER HUNGRY!
(and food hungry, too.)

So he made a decision.
He was going to be a king.
A burger king!

But first, he had to take down those other corporate bastards.
ETFing mcdonalds.

1. Wolf: McDonalds
2. Wolf Shaman: Taco Bell
3. Wolf Painter: 5 Guys

4. Mr. Saturn: Vigi
5. Mr. Mars: Gaurdian
6. Mr. Uranus: Seer

7. Human
8. Human
9. Human
10. Human
11. Human
12. Human
hihihi Y0u C@|\/|3 BUY!NG???

Waddle Bro

Toby

Wellll... Mines not Burger King themed (although, that game is amazing!) My title for my game just is the same as The Burger King slogan, it fitted well with my game.

Yugi

Quote from: Waddle Bro on January 01, 2013, 05:02:45 PMDoes that mean you banned me at some point? That would be pretty immature because I or FSM haven't anything wrong.

I'm not sure, I may have.

davy

TWG XXXVIII: The Notebooks of Death

Wolves:

1. Yagami Light (master wolf,
the first time eighter he or Misa would be seer'd red (in which case he will be noticed), he can PM the host, who will sent his death note to a random normal human (not Near or Mello) to remove all death notes that wolves had temporal. The player who recieves the death note will play for the wolf team. If that player is lynched, the Death Note that that player had in his/her possession will return to Light, and all other Death Notes that were removed will return to their previous owner, if possible, otherwise, they will go to Light.
If L dies, Light will be told the Identy of Mikami, if he's still alive.
If Light dies, Mikami becomes Light (in which case he loses all his powers and obtains all powers Light has), if he's still alive. If he isn't, Misa becomes Light. A player who becomes Light will recieve a new role PM from the host, and will recieve all PM's sent to, and sent by the previous Light.)
If Light has no partners left, and he's seer'd red, he'll die instantly.)
2. Amane Misa (master wolf, will obtain seering powers if she holds a death note. The first time she would die, she survives, L dies (if he's still alive), and Light will obtain Rem's Death note.)
3. Mikami Teru (master wolf, will obtain seering powers if he holds a death note)

Humans:

4. L (Seer, will die if Watari dies. If he dies, it will be announced to the topic that L died)
5. Watari (Wolfsbane, if L dies, he'll lose his power.)
6. Near (Is told he is a normal human untill L dies. If L dies, he will obtain both seer and guardian power and will be seer'd blue. However he can only activate one of those powers each night phase)
7. Mello (Is told he is a normal human untill L dies. If L dies, he will obtain Siddoh's Death note (or steal it if it is in the possession of another player). During the Phase he recieves the note this way, he can decide to give it back to Siddoh (to do this, he must PM the host, if he does this, Siddoh's note will disapper from the game) or to keep it, in which case he can't give it to any other player. If he keeps it, he will become a solo 3rd party role. If he gives it back, he will be seer'd blue, and if he dies, Near will be told the identy of one wolf at random).
8. Human
9. Human
10. Human
11. Human
12. Human

Death Note's (Items):

Siddoh's Death Note: will be given to Yagami Light during Night phase one.
Gelus's Death Note: will be given to Amane Misa during Night two.
Rem's Death Note: will be given to Yagami Light by one of Misa's powers.

• Any player that has a Death Note will be seer'd red except for humans that currently have a power (in other words: L, Watari as long as L is still alive, Near when L is dead and Mello when L is dead will not be seer'd red when holding a death note).
  • If a human holds a Death Note, he will gain vigi powers.
  • If a wolf holds a Death Note, he will be able to wolf. Without Death Note, a wolf team is unable to wolf. Only one wolfing goes through each night, which is the first one sent to me.
  • In order to trade a death note, both the sender and the reciever must agree.
  • Death Notes do not dissapear, except by the power of Mello.
  • If a player who holds a Death Note is wolf'd or vigi'd, the player that sent the PM to me will obtain the Death Note.
  • If a player who holds a Death Note is lynched, the player that casted the first vote will obtain the Death Note.

Wolves do not know eachother.

Also, if I'm reading Mashi's posts correctly, if I post this game here, I'm still allowed to try to host next time?
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Yugi

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on January 01, 2013, 05:05:49 PM^Waddle I want the same. Maybe we can make Social a black sheep? He can talk but not play, hehehehehhe.
I found a better loophole.

Toby

What? We all kill you in your sleep? ^-^

Yugi

Mashi

Yes, you'll still be able to host, davy.  No one will be penalised for trying out to host since the new system has not yet been implemented.
I'll have the poll up by 10PM EST tomorrow, if there are no complaints.

SlowPokemon

Tenth time's the charm, guys, I can feel it. WOOT accidental pun

TWG XLVI: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

The Dark Lord, Voldemort, has made a comeback. Harry Potter, now in his fifth year at Hogwarts, along a group of students, has formed Dumbledore's Army to retaliate all the sudden killings that have been occurring.

THE WOLVES
Voldemort and his number one associate, Bellatrix Lestrange, are unmistakably red. However, a maliciously horrible teacher at school who holds Voldemort's ideals in high esteem, Professor Umbridge, appears from the outside as sweet and friendly, and as such will be Seer'd as green. It is the wolves' job to lower the number of remaining humans to the number of remaining wolves.

THE SPECIALS
Harry Potter, a selfless individual to the point of a fault, can guard one person per night phase from being murdered (he cannot guard himself). One of his classmates, Luna Lovegood, is particularly intelligent in a dreamy way, and can observe others well enough to understand their auras--also known as a Seer power. The Seers play for the human team.

THE HUMANS
The members of Dumbledore's Army are all risking their lives to ensure that the future remains free of terror and strife. One member of the group will be Seer'd as red due to Luna's human error. It is the human's job to eliminate all of the Wolves.

Players:
1. Voldemort (Wolf)
2. Bellatrix Lestrange (Wolf)
3. Umbridge (Wolf seer'd green)
4. Harry Potter (Guardian)
5. Luna Lovegood (Seer)
6. Student (Human seer'd red)
7. Student (Human)
8. Student (Human)
9. Student (Human)
10. Student (Human)
11. Student (Human)
12. Student (Human)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

TheZeldaPianist275

Yugi

SlowPokemon

Quote from: SocialFox on January 02, 2013, 09:14:25 PMWhat about my game.

You know, I tried to defend you when FSM and Waddle kept being antagonistic toward you, but you're not exactly making a good case for yourself.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 02, 2013, 08:45:18 PMTenth time's the charm, guys, I can feel it. WOOT accidental pun
If my game doesn't get very many/any votes, I'll vote for you!! :)
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber