News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

TWG XLVI: Host Sign Ups

Started by Mashi, January 01, 2013, 11:23:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mashi Has A Lot Of Homework To Do. :(

spitllama's TWG XLVI: ERMAHGERD PERKERMAHN PERERS!
BlackDragonSlayer's TWG XLVI:  The Dangerous Flora and Fauna of Umbra
shadowkirby's TWG XLVI: Doctor Two
SocialFox's TWG XLVI: Zelda Themed Game
TheBoyWhoCriedWolf's TWG XLVI: Have It Your Way
davy's TWG XLVI: The Notebooks of Death
SlowPokemon's TWG XLVI: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Yugi

Waddle Bro

Toby

Quote from: Waddle Bro on January 04, 2013, 05:19:26 PMSo the point you're trying to make is that it is wrong to edit your game after you voted it? ::)

EDIT:
shadowkirby's TWG XLVI: Doctor Two
    - 9 (40.9%)
SocialFox's TWG XLVI: Zelda Themed Game
    - 2 (9.1%)
TheBoyWhoCriedWolf's TWG XLVI: Have It Your Way
    - 8 (36.4%)

DID WE WON?!

I wish we could see a vote history, my 6 vote lead....

Waddle Bro

That's because me and shadowkirby voted for you and changed it back when we realized we could actually win this.

Toby

You lied before, said you didn't vote yourself.

Also no fair, you get an automatic 2 vote lead where as everyone else only gets 1. (By voting themselves)

Yugi

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on January 04, 2013, 05:36:04 PMYou lied before, said you didn't vote yourself.

Also no fair, you get an automatic 2 vote lead where as everyone else only gets 1. (By voting themselves)
It's the beurocracy son. Deal with it.

Waddle Bro

I voted for myself back later, after you accused me for something I didn't do(yet). D:

SlowPokemon

Will you two just calm down? No need to get into a pissing match over TWG like a couple of 14 year olds.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

blueflower999

*Looks at Face to Name Topic* *Sees age stereotype* D:

*Looks at this topic* *Sees ANOTHER age stereotype* DDDD:
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

I meant the general masses, Blueflower, not you or anyone else in particular.

And as for the other thing, it's just not really a good idea to get on the internet regularly in a place like this before you're 14 or at least 13 :/ That's just my opinion--besides the language and sexual possibilities, it's easy to get into situations that can be harmful.

Edit: Basically, it goes beyond being a stereotype in that one. For them I was trying to get them to calm down.

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 04, 2013, 06:23:04 PMI meant the general masses, Blueflower, not you or anyone else in particular.

And as for the other thing, it's just not really a good idea to get on the internet regularly in a place like this before you're 14 or at least 13 :/ That's just my opinion--besides the language and sexual possibilities, it's easy to get into situations that can be harmful.

Edit: Basically, it goes beyond being a stereotype in that one. For them I was trying to get them to calm down.

This is true. 

spitllama

I didn't even know we had 24 people interested enough in TWG to get these kind of polling results.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Bubbles

XD I wish there was a way to see who voted

Yugi

SlowPokemon