News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

TWG XLVI: Host Sign Ups

Started by Mashi, January 01, 2013, 11:23:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mashi Has A Lot Of Homework To Do. :(

spitllama's TWG XLVI: ERMAHGERD PERKERMAHN PERERS!
BlackDragonSlayer's TWG XLVI:  The Dangerous Flora and Fauna of Umbra
shadowkirby's TWG XLVI: Doctor Two
SocialFox's TWG XLVI: Zelda Themed Game
TheBoyWhoCriedWolf's TWG XLVI: Have It Your Way
davy's TWG XLVI: The Notebooks of Death
SlowPokemon's TWG XLVI: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Waddle Bro

Quote from: vermilionvermin on January 04, 2013, 04:32:32 PMIf given to a human that person can single-handedly win the game by asking a dead wolf who their partners are.
But that can be dodged by answering "they're not humans"

Liggy

Yeah Verm really said what I wanted to.  You'd have to change too much about the game on the ballot for it to be balanced that, if you did make it balanced, it would be a completely different game so I wouldn't know what I'm voting for.

And no, you just ask the wolf: "What is the NSM username of every one of the wolves?"  And they can't do anything but lie (which is against the rules of this game) or make their team lose the game.

Waddle Bro

Okay currently writing a more balanced version

Waddle Bro

Quick fix
Quote from: shadowkirby on January 01, 2013, 03:12:54 PMTWG XLVI: Doctor Two
co-hosted with Waddle Bro

Wolves:
1. Dalek - Master Brutal Wolf
    Special power: Exterminate
2. Rassilon - Wolf Painter
    Special power: The hand of Omega
    Rassilon can use the hand of omega to alter a player's colour.
3. Cyberman - Wolf Nullifier
    Special power: Upgrading
    When only two wolves are left alive, The Cyberman will be told a role of a randomly chosen special and can make that special into a Companion.
4. Weeping Angel - Wolf Vigilante
    Special power: Blink
    If the Weeping Angel is the last wolf alive, he can vigi a player. One-time use

Specials:
5. The 11th Doctor - Guardian
    Power: "Look at me, I'm a target!"
    The Doctor can distract the wolves from wolfing another player.

6. Captain Jack Harkness - Public Seer

Power: "Hello, I'm Captain Jack Harkness. What's your name?"
    Captain Jack uses his manliness to find out another player's colour.

7. River Song - Forge
    Power: "Hello Sweetie"
    River uses her hallucinogenic lipstick to redirect a wolfing. (One time use)

Humans:
8. Companion - Human
9. Companion - Human
10. Companion - Human
11. Companion - Human
12. Companion - Human
13. Companion - Human

14. Ood - Miller

Items:
Sonic Screwdriver
Can be used to unlock a player's identity. (Public seering item)
Distributed randomly in Night 1.

TARDIS:
Allows the player who recieves it at the start of the game to travel either back in time (redo a phase)
Or forwards in time (skip a phase)

Future Sonic Screwdriver: Stores a dead player's conscience. Can be used to ask one question of a dead player.

Races:

Human. Your basic, generic, bipedal life-forms. (Includes previously human as well)

Timelord: The Doctor and the Weeping Angel fall into this category. If they are killed, they can either regenerate(be revived), or transfer their energy into a dead player, reviving them.
Timelords can regenerate once.

Toby

It's a bit late..

Also why post a game you didn't put much effort into? I made my game about 2 months ago and got it approved by like 3 people. Asked for opinions on stuff and done research on other successful games to see how exactly their game won the vote.

Waddle Bro

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on January 04, 2013, 04:51:16 PMAlso why post a game you didn't put much effort into? I made my game about 2 months ago and got it approved by like 3 people. Asked for opinions on stuff and done research on other successful games to see how exactly their game won the vote.
To see how is the people's reaction to that game. I personally wouldn't be able to wait to see do people like my games or not. :D It's such a self-esteem boost to see when people say "Waddle's game looks awsm".
And by the looks of this, shadowkirby hit the jackpot. ;)

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on January 04, 2013, 04:51:16 PMIt's a bit late..
And no it's not.

Toby

Votings started though, so it kinda is.

Also that's sort of what the TWC council are for and the Questions, Suggestions and Comments or whatever thread is for.

BlackDragonSlayer

Maybe add a few more humans (like two) to the game, and it might be more balanced... I would think...
Assuming, currently, for the first two nights/days, if no wolves are lynched, that would mean that the humans would have to lynch a wolf every day in order to win (at least for the first two days of that time period after the two previous nights/days).
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Waddle Bro

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on January 04, 2013, 05:03:17 PMVotings started though, so it kinda is.
Who cares?! You can still make changes if you want.

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on January 04, 2013, 03:59:15 PMChanged my game slightly because changed my mind.
*cough*

Toby

I changed colours, you made an overall change, was thinking someone like you wouldn't have pulled that up, but hey.

Waddle Bro

Yugi

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on January 04, 2013, 05:10:34 PMI changed colours, you made an overall change, was thinking someone like you wouldn't have pulled that up, but hey.
You can change anything in the game at any point before the actual version of that game starts, so Waddle can change it.

Toby

Okay this really proves this is a popularity contest because most of the people who voted Waddle voted an unbalanced game, as you can see.

It may or may not be balanced now, but you voted it when it was unbalanced.

Waddle Bro

So the point you're trying to make is that it is wrong to edit your game after you voted it? ::)

EDIT:
shadowkirby's TWG XLVI: Doctor Two
    - 9 (40.9%)
SocialFox's TWG XLVI: Zelda Themed Game
    - 2 (9.1%)
TheBoyWhoCriedWolf's TWG XLVI: Have It Your Way
    - 8 (36.4%)

DID WE WON?!

SlowPokemon

I like TBWCW's game much better personally.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.