News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

TWG XLVI: Host Sign Ups

Started by Mashi, January 01, 2013, 11:23:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mashi Has A Lot Of Homework To Do. :(

spitllama's TWG XLVI: ERMAHGERD PERKERMAHN PERERS!
BlackDragonSlayer's TWG XLVI:  The Dangerous Flora and Fauna of Umbra
shadowkirby's TWG XLVI: Doctor Two
SocialFox's TWG XLVI: Zelda Themed Game
TheBoyWhoCriedWolf's TWG XLVI: Have It Your Way
davy's TWG XLVI: The Notebooks of Death
SlowPokemon's TWG XLVI: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Mashi

spitllama

TWG XLIII: ERMAHGERD PERKERMAHN PERERS!

The world of Pokémon houses 649 known species. You've been one of these Pokémon all your life, but have never truly realized your potential. This is why Pokémon need trainers! But be careful... it's difficult to tell amongst Pokémon and trainers whose good, and who's just downright bad!
The wolf trainer (Rocket) does not know who his/her evil Pokemon partners are. The evil Pokemon know each other's identities, but not the Rocket member's identity.

Trainers:

1. Super Cool Rocket Grunt (wolf)
2. Derpy Youngster Trainer (human)

Pokémon:

3. Evil Pokémon
4. Evil Pokémon
5. Evil Pokémon
6. Pokémon
7. Pokémon
8. Pokémon
9. Pokémon
10. Pokémon
11. Pokémon
12. Pokémon
13. Pokémon
14. Pokémon

While posting "in" in the player sign-up thread, players will also specify a generation of Pokémon (I-V). If they have no preference, they must say so. The host will then randomize all (fully evolved) Pokémon from that generation and decide who that player is.

Pokémon: Pokémon will be told what species they are with their role PM. Each Pokémon has a specific ability which no other Pokémon shares. No one knows what these powers are, but they pertain in some way to that species' uniqueness...

Trainers: Trainers can realize Pokémon potential! Each night phase, a trainer can pick a Pokémon to train, and they will be told what that Pokémon's specific ability is (the Pokémon will not be made aware of their new power by the host). Pokémon can be trained twice, with the second time enhancing that Pokémon's original ability. However, Youngster Trainer beware! Don't accidentally help a bad Pokémon, or it may come back to bite you in the end!

Regular win conditions apply
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Mashi

Oh, also, I'm going to be discussing the new Host stuff we're tentatively planning to begin with Bird and vermilionvermin, so by next game, hosting may be a bit different!

MaestroUGC

Oh, good, I was wondering about that.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

BlackDragonSlayer

TWG: The Dangerous Flora and Fauna of Umbra

Backstory: Many years ago, the war on the planet Umbra ended. The war hero Agent 819, who single-handedly took out the dark leader UMBRA, went back to the galactic capital planet, never to return to Umbra until the year of his death... but his story is another story, not to be told here...

Umbra is quickly becoming a point of interest for tourists. The super-company Micro Budget Ships Inc. is funding a new, experimental program to safely guide boatloads of these tourists through the planet on a specific route, highlighting the major natural features.

Unfortunately for the company, the illusions still remain on Umbra, even after the evil left the planet: the local flora and fauna have gotten hungry, and weak-minded tourists are on the menu...

The Flora and Fauna; Wolves
1: Miju-maron: Master Wolf (as the Miju-marons are giant, carnivorous plants, they can't do much unless people walk right into their lairs, though this doesn't affect the role any)
2: Gialux: Wolf
3: Ryu-jin: Infective "oni" wolf. In the case that Ryu-jin is lynched, the player sends a PM to the host, "passing" the role on to another player. If the player is a wolf or tour guide, the power does not take effect. Is the only wolf who does not know his teammates.

Micro Budget Ships Tour; Humans
4: Tour Guide 1: Guardian; can guard one player per night, excluding self.
5: Tour Guide 2: Seer.
6: Tour Guide 3: Psychic; is told the number of wolves and if the red human is left in the game at the end of every day phase. This excludes the "revived" Ryu-jin.
7: Tourist: Human.
8: Tourist: Human.
9: Tourist: Human.
10: Tourist: Human.
11: Tourist: Human.
12: Tourist: Acts like a wolfsbane, except that the wolfing is redirected to another human player. Will be told he's a normal human.

Because Ryu-jin does not know who the other wolves are, and visa versa, only the first wolfing vote is accepted.
There are no special victory conditions.

This game WILL have a story, revealed between phases (both day and night), in average-sized paragraphs.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Waddle Bro

EFitTrainr

TWG XLVI: Doctor Two
co-hosted with Waddle Bro

Wolves:
1. Dalek - Master Brutal Wolf
    Special power: Exterminate
2. Rassilon - Wolf Painter
    Special power: The hand of Omega
    Rassilon can use the hand of omega to alter a player's colour.
3. Cyberman - Wolf Converter
    Special power: Upgrading
    When only two wolves are left alive, The Cyberman can upgrade a human into a basic wolf. (they lose their power)
4. Weeping Angel - Wolf Vigilante
    Special power: Blink
    If no one votes for the weeping angel two phases in a row, the weeping angel can vigi any one player

Specials:
5. The 11th Doctor - Guardian
    Power: "Look at me, I'm a target!"
    The Doctor can distract the wolves from wolfing another player.

6. Captain Jack Harkness - Public Seer

Power: "Hello, I'm Captain Jack Harkness. What's your name?"
    Captain Jack uses his manliness to find out another player's colour.
7. River Song - Forge
    Power: "Hello Sweetie"
    River uses her hallucinogenic lipstick to redirect a wolfing. (One time use)

Humans:
8. Companion - Human
9. Companion - Human
10. Companion - Human
11. Companion - Human
12. Companion - Human
13. Companion - Human

14. Ood - Miller

Items:
Sonic Screwdriver
Can be used to unlock a player's identity. (Public seering item)
Distributed randomly in Night 1.

TARDIS:
Allows the player who recieves it at the start of the game to travel either back in time (redo a phase)
Or forwards in time (skip a phase)

Future Sonic Screwdriver: Stores a dead player's conscience. Can be used to ask one question of a dead player. (They must answer truthfully)

Races:

Human. Your basic, generic, bipedal life-forms. (Includes previously human as well)

Timelord: The Doctor, River Song, the Weeping Angel and Rassilon fall into this category. If they are killed, they can either regenerate(be revived), or transfer their energy into a dead player, reviving them.
Timelords can regenerate once.
I like food.

Yugi

Well considering Zeldapianist has shown interest in TWG.

Wolves.
Odolwa* (Swamp Wolf)
Goht (Mountain Wolf)
Gyorg* (Ocean Wolf)
Twinmold* (Canyon Wolf)

Specials
Link (Vigi): Sends in a player name and a wolf title (Canyon Wolf, Ocean wolf, e.t.c). Can also send in a Pm A fellow specials name and player name, he then brutally murders them and gains their power.

Darmani* (Guardian).

Mikau* (Seer): Can seer in any phase.

Humans.
8x Humans
1x Miller (Will seer as a random wolf).

Order of Phases.
Night 0
Day 1
Night 1
Day 2
Night 2
Day 3
Night 3
Game ends and wolves win.

Item:
The Ocarina: Each Phase the person holding the Ocarina (always a random human) can do RANDOM things Including.

Ending the Phase instantly (Two time use)
Extending the Phase by two (Two time use)
Restarting the game (One time use)
Brutally murdering someone and gaining their power (one time use).

If anyone wants it to be my other game I'll change it.

Toby

TWG: Have it Your Way

01.   Wolf
02.   Wolf
03.   Wolf
04.   Invisible Guardian
05.   Invisible Seer
06.   Invisible Semi Tracker
07.   Human
08.   Human
09.   Human
10.   Human
11.   Human
12.   Human

The Invisible guardian is told they are a Human.
The Invisible seer is told they are a Human.
The Invisible Semi tracker is told they are a Human.
The Human is told they are a Human.
The Human is told they are a Human.
The Wolf is told they are a Wolf.
The Wolf is told they are a Wolf.

An Invisible Guardian is a role in which each night EVERY player will vote for someone to be guarded, whoever has the most votes will be guarded that night. This keeps on going until the invisible guardian is killed.

An Invisible Seer is a role in which each night EVERY player will vote for someone to be seer'd, whoever has the most votes will be seer'd that night. This keeps on going until the invisible seer is killed.

An Invisible Semi Tracker is a role in which each night EVERY player will vote for someone that they would like to know who they voted for to be seer'd , guarded and tracked. This keeps on going until the Invisible Semi Tracker is killed.

Wolfs know each other.
Roles are revealed on death.
The username of the player that was guarded during the night phase will be posted in the Night Post.
The username of the player that was seer'd during the night phase will be posted in the Night Post.
The username of the player that was tracked during the night phase will be posted in the Night Post.

Yugi

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on January 01, 2013, 03:57:53 PMThe Invisible guardian is told they are a Human.
The Invisible seer is told they are a Human.

But if they don't know their roles, how will they know if they need to guard/seer?

Toby

QuoteAn Invisible Guardian is a role in which each night EVERY player will vote for someone to be guarded, whoever has the most votes will be guarded that night. This keeps on going until the invisible guardian is killed.

An Invisible Seer is a role in which each night EVERY player will vote for someone to be seer'd, whoever has the most votes will be seer'd that night. This keeps on going until the invisible seer is killed.

Waddle Bro

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on January 01, 2013, 03:57:53 PMgame
^neon wolves ftw
I like this game's idea, it's simple but interesting. Although I would add a rule that when guardian/seer dies, it would be told publicly they died. If Tracker dies, his power should be passed on a random human.

ninja'd =_= It says it right below the game, they don't even know they're the specials.

ninja'd again

Toby

Tracker knows his role.

Trackers very powerful for getting info, wolfs need tracker dead. Would be unfair if tracker stayed alive throughout the game.

Waddle Bro

I disagree. Tracker only knows who was seered(guarding info doesn't matter at all), but he can't claim his role or reveal any of his information because wolves would simply kill him the next Night. That's why I suggest the things I said.

Toby

No, tracker knows who someone wanted to be seer'd and guarded.

Also if it isn't mentioned the seering is revealed publicly.