News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

The Post 100000000000000000000000000000000 game

Started by Yugi, December 29, 2012, 08:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Maelstrom

blueflower999

king sammer more like king spammer
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Yugi

how hard is it to follow a rule guys

braix

Quote from: Yugi on November 26, 2014, 04:26:34 PMhow hard is it to follow a rule guys

Pretty hard, apparently.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

braix

Sorry for setting this thread back 46 posts, but I need my number.
Now that I have it, I can rest easy.

SlowPokemon

I AM LAUGHING SO HARD ZOROARK WHAT HAVE YOU DONE
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

King Sammer

Quote from: zoroark1264 on November 26, 2014, 04:51:58 PMSorry for setting this thread back 46 posts, but I need my number.
Now that I have it, I can rest easy.

THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANK YOU FOR THE POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh ho! What a performance! And what exotic garb you drape yourself in, challenger!

braix

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 26, 2014, 05:02:23 PMI AM LAUGHING SO HARD ZOROARK WHAT HAVE YOU DONE
Yugi wouldn't give me post #1264.
Therefore I had to take matters into my own hands.
Now I am in peace.

Yugi

Maelstrom

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SlowPokemon

There you go Zoroark cutie :J deleted some posts for you
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

braix

Ily slow
Now we are back at 1500something posts, but that is only a minor setback.
I must have my number at all costs.