News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

The Post 100000000000000000000000000000000 game

Started by Yugi, December 29, 2012, 08:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueflower999

That happens to pretty much everyone playing through the game for the first time. Except maybe Olimar12345.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Beta

I liked the scene where Peach is giving Fox a cup of Tea, and Shiek is casually standing there, just sipping from her own cup.

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Pit0010 on January 16, 2013, 06:18:18 PMBahaha I love that scene! Because after he slide through all of the pikmin, there was an awkward silence
CAPTAIN FALCON IS A HEARTLESS SON OF A BITCH ;_;

Waddle Bro

Quote from: WarioMan98 on January 19, 2013, 02:53:07 PMHow dare you! You'll suffer his knee now!
ANYONE WHO KILLS PIKMIN MUST BE EXTERMINATED

Wolf

Quote from: Beta on January 19, 2013, 11:35:06 AMI liked the scene where Peach is giving Fox a cup of Tea, and Shiek is casually standing there, just sipping from her own cup.
I thought that scene was funny!!!
And I thought Nintendo was just mean when they kind of made fox and falco look dumb at the diddy kong scene when fox comes.
Most people might think it was funny, but starfox fans like me will probably think the same as I did.
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

Yugi

BOMBERMAN IS THE BEST SSF2 CHARACTER.

BETTER THAN FOX AND HIS HORRIBLE KNOCKBACK RATIO.

Zunawe

Quote from: wolf on January 19, 2013, 09:13:46 PMI thought that scene was funny!!!
And I thought Nintendo was just mean when they kind of made fox and falco look dumb at the diddy kong scene when fox comes.
Most people might think it was funny, but starfox fans like me will probably think the same as I did.
I didn't find those scenes made them look dumb at all. Slightly degrading maybe, but they both had epic battle
cutscenes just before Diddy dragged them away.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Beta

Quote from: Zunawe on January 20, 2013, 04:44:03 PMI didn't find those scenes made them look dumb at all. Slightly degrading maybe, but they both had epic battle
cutscenes just before Diddy dragged them away.
I felt it as more of a chance for Diddy Kong to prove how strong of a character he is, you know?  He's always overshadowed by DK's bigness.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Beta on January 20, 2013, 05:46:03 PMI felt it as more of a chance for Diddy Kong to prove how strong of a character he is, you know?  He's always overshadowed by DK's bigness.
And rightfully so. >:D In my opinion; I've never really like Diddy Kong, especially as a Brawl Character...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SocialFox on January 20, 2013, 05:59:17 PM

BOW TO ACE'S POWER.
Pit, according to the Brawl Tier list, is a "better" character than Ike, yet when my brother and I fight, I almost always take Pit out (he pretty much always uses Pit, except when we select random characters; he's developed his skill a lot with him; I'm better with sword-users like Ike, Marth, and Link).
When I first played Brawl, I used Meta Knight, but he's too hard of a character to use effectively; if you mess up once (which, due to his speed, is very very easy to do), someone like Link can bash him apart relentlessly.
Fortunately, because of the tier list, a lot of players online (just random online matchups, not tournaments) try to use Meta Knight, but not many of them are that skilled using him (Mr. Game and Watch is an annoying "move-spam" character, especially on the Mario Bros., and his own, stage))!!
Pit is a good character, but has limited purpose; if an opponent exploits his arrow-camping, they can attack him until he can attack back (one time my brother ran into Ike's counterattack when I got close :P). Wings of Icarus, if your opponent is fast enough, can be used against you, especially on a small stage.

Ike is slow, but on a small stage, with nowhere for his opponents to run, he devastates (basically, if his opponents are close enough to hit him, they are no longer safe :P).

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Zunawe

I think Pit is good if you're really good with him. (I mean if you compare him to other characters you're really good with.) He can combo quickly and recover from a lot, but I don't think that he can give powerful attacks to finish opponents.

Ike is really the polar opposite. Slow with a very low combo count and he can't recover much at all. To make up for it, you don't have to do as much damage before you finish your opponent, and he's good at preventing combos on himself with both knockback and counter.

Meta Knight is kind of a mixture which makes him really good. He can attack really quickly, dodge, and recover, but he also has a few strong, but quick, attacks.

For final smashes, I would say Ike's is the best.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Yugi

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on January 20, 2013, 06:19:14 PMPit, according to the Brawl Tier list, is a "better" character than Ike, yet when my brother and I fight, I almost always take Pit out (he pretty much always uses Pit, except when we select random characters; he's developed his skill a lot with him; I'm better with sword-users like Ike, Marth, and Link).
When I first played Brawl, I used Meta Knight, but he's too hard of a character to use effectively; if you mess up once (which, due to his speed, is very very easy to do), someone like Link can bash him apart relentlessly.
Fortunately, because of the tier list, a lot of players online (just random online matchups, not tournaments) try to use Meta Knight, but not many of them are that skilled using him (Mr. Game and Watch is an annoying "move-spam" character, especially on the Mario Bros., and his own, stage))!!
Pit is a good character, but has limited purpose; if an opponent exploits his arrow-camping, they can attack him until he can attack back (one time my brother ran into Ike's counterattack when I got close :P). Wings of Icarus, if your opponent is fast enough, can be used against you, especially on a small stage.

Ike is slow, but on a small stage, with nowhere for his opponents to run, he devastates (basically, if his opponents are close enough to hit him, they are no longer safe :P).
Why were you quoting my post?

BlackDragonSlayer

Because I thought you were responding to me. :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Pit0010

Well firstly, I thought Pit was really...crap...LOL
But I can use other characters though. My second fav is Toon Link and when I cbb to use Pit or toon link, I go on random XD
BUT!!!! It really depends on your skills. If you know all the moves of a certain character, then you would know how to control it properly.
I know this little girl...who always LOVES to copy me and use the same character as me in SSBB. So one day, of course, I picked Pit and she did too. And you could tell, if you really know how to control the character...then you would win. She obviously came last. LOL. But yeah...people who play as Ike can actually kill me when I use pit. not because of the character, but the skill they use. *scary when they kill me because it was in a SSBB free play area in a anime festival...you know those people...5 seconds...PLOP...yah dead...XD*

The only characters I just really hate using is lucus, ness, ganondorf and snake. I just can't control them properly XD

And Pit's Smash gets a little annoying sometimes...XD So my bro and I turned off the smash ball.   
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030