News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

The Post 100000000000000000000000000000000 game

Started by Yugi, December 29, 2012, 08:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

It seems as if we need more people to post.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

Or else it'll just be us three. :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

blueflower999

Who is this "Gaara" you speak of?
Bulbear! Blueflower999

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

BonusPwnage

Could I have some clarification, please? Spamming's allowed, spamming's not allowed...please tell me who's telling the truth. In the last game, didn't the winner win by spamming? So is it allowed or not?

Zunawe

If it weren't, then how would anybody get past the 1781st post? If double posting weren't allowed, or repeatedly posting, then nobody would give anybody else the win. Maybe you should set a limit on the number of posts at a time.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

blueflower999

But a limit would take away the fun! I'll be reasonable, though. You won't wake up tomorrow to find me the winner :P
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Yugi

Maybe we should allow spamming.

Yugi

But not random spamming like

KAFSBULIWAUBFCLAWSJHBF CBAWLISUJKGFBCASLUYEJHFZXBCALUJHSZFGBCWALUYJSHFGBCUSELYJHZFGBCLWUAYJHGFSBCWLAUYN

blueflower999

KAFSBULIWAUBFCLAWSJHBFCBAWLISUJKGFBCASLUYEJHFZXBCALUJHSZFGBCWALUYJSHFGBCUSELYJHZFGBCLWUAYJHGFSBCWLAUYNKAFSBULIWAUBFCLAWSJHBFCBAWLISUJKGFBCASLUYEJHFZXBCALUJHSZFGBCWALUYJSHFGBCUSELYJHZFGBCLWUAYJHGFSBCWLAUYNKAFSBULIWAUBFCLAWSJHBFCBAWLISUJKGFBCASLUYEJHFZXBCALUJHSZFGBCWALUYJSHFGBCUSELYJHZFGBCLWUAYJHGFSBCWLAUYNKAFSBULIWAUBFCLAWSJHBFCBAWLISUJKGFBCASLUYEJHFZXBCALUJHSZFGBCWALUYJSHFGBCUSELYJHZFGBCLWUAYJHGFSBCWLAUYNKAFSBULIWAUBFCLAWSJHBFCBAWLISUJKGFBCASLUYEJHFZXBCALUJHSZFGBCWALUYJSHFGBCUSELYJHZFGBCLWUAYJHGFSBCWLAUYNKAFSBULIWAUBFCLAWSJHBFCBAWLISUJKGFBCASLUYEJHFZXBCALUJHSZFGBCWALUYJSHFGBCUSELYJHZFGBCLWUAYJHGFSBCWLAUYNKAFSBULIWAUBFCLAWSJHBFCBAWLISUJKGFBCASLUYEJHFZXBCALUJHSZFGBCWALUYJSHFGBCUSELYJHZFGBCLWUAYJHGFSBCWLAUYNKAFSBULIWAUBFCLAWSJHBFCBAWLISUJKGFBCASLUYEJHFZXBCALUJHSZFGBCWALUYJSHFGBCUSELYJHZFGBCLWUAYJHGFSBCWLAUYNKAFSBULIWAUBFCLAWSJHBFCBAWLISUJKGFBCASLUYEJHFZXBCALUJHSZFGBCWALUYJSHFGBCUSELYJHZFGBCLWUAYJHGFSBCWLAUYNKAFSBULIWAUBFCLAWSJHBFCBAWLISUJKGFBCASLUYEJHFZXBCALUJHSZFGBCWALUYJSHFGBCUSELYJHZFGBCLWUAYJHGFSBCWLAUYNKAFSBULIWAUBFCLAWSJHBFCBAWLISUJKGFBCASLUYEJHFZXBCALUJHSZFGBCWALUYJSHFGBCUSELYJHZFGBCLWUAYJHGFSBCWLAUYNKAFSBULIWAUBFCLAWSJHBFCBAWLISUJKGFBCASLUYEJHFZXBCALUJHSZFGBCWALUYJSHFGBCUSELYJHZFGBCLWUAYJHGFSBCWLAUYNKAFSBULIWAUBFCLAWSJHBF CBAWLISUJKGFBCASLUYEJHFZXBCALUJHSZFGBCWALUYJSHFGBCUSELYJHZFGBCLWUAYJHGFSBCWLAUYN

OK I'm done
Bulbear! Blueflower999

BlackDragonSlayer

And no really giant "quote pyramids". :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

blueflower999

I tried to make one, but couldn't.  :(
Bulbear! Blueflower999

BlackDragonSlayer

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber