The Post 100000000000000000000000000000000 game

Started by Yugi, December 29, 2012, 08:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zunawe

Alt + Prnt Scrn? I've only ever heard of only having to press printscreen. And then paste.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Bubbles

Yeah printscreen is its own button normally and you just have to press it. Also printscreens on laptops are generally linked with the END key, and you need to hold the orange Fn key to use it. Idk what it is on a mac though

Zunawe

It's ruined now. And Bubbles, where have you been accumulating all those posts? I don't care that you have more than me, I just haven't noticed a higher concentration anywhere.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Zunawe on January 30, 2013, 06:57:56 PMAlt + Prnt Scrn? I've only ever heard of only having to press printscreen. And then paste.
Merely pressing Prnt Scrn (Printscreen :P) captures the WHOLE screen, I believe (meaning even the parts not currently shown, such as if there is still space to scroll down); it's harder to edit out unnecessary parts then.

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on January 30, 2013, 06:59:52 PMYeah printscreen is its own button normally and you just have to press it. Also printscreens on laptops are generally linked with the END key, and you need to hold the orange Fn key to use it. Idk what it is on a mac though
Good to know, thank you.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bubbles

Quote from: Zunawe on January 30, 2013, 07:02:42 PMIt's ruined now. And Bubbles, where have you been accumulating all those posts? I don't care that you have more than me, I just haven't noticed a higher concentration anywhere.
I dont know but I feel bad about it because I feel like I'm spamming everyone DX

Zunawe

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on January 30, 2013, 07:08:06 PMI dont know but I feel bad about it because I feel like I'm spamming everyone DX
If I haven't noticed it, then nobody else has either.

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on January 30, 2013, 07:03:39 PMMerely pressing Prnt Scrn (Printscreen :P) captures the WHOLE screen, I believe (meaning even the parts not currently shown, such as if there is still space to scroll down); it's harder to edit out unnecessary parts then.
I believe it just takes a picture of the screen including windows, taskbars, etc. . . exactly as it is at that moment. The only thing I think it might omit is the mouse.

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 30, 2013, 07:05:34 PMwhy are you jealous of bubbles's post count

/troll
If I were jealous of anybody's post count it would probably not be her. :))

I program things

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Zunawe on January 30, 2013, 07:10:05 PMIf I were jealous of anybody's post count it would probably not be her. :))
In total, SlowPokemon has 11680+ posts, including those not counted in post count.

I have 2173+, including those not counted in post count. D:
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Pit0010

^ really? XD I still got like...below 500 i think XD
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

Dudeman

I have 1421+. (Well, this post makes 1422. But that's besides the point.)
Pit, you have 370+.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Yugi

Dudeman

IS IT TIME TO QUOTE ASDF NOW?!?!

I like trains.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

blueflower999

There's something on your face! *PUNCH* IT WAS PAIN! >:D
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Pit0010

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

blueflower999

How did I get here?

THE END