News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

The Post 100000000000000000000000000000000 game

Started by Yugi, December 29, 2012, 08:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Sammer

Quote from: Fort FrancisCan I add it to the King Sammer Suffers page?

HELL NO
Oh ho! What a performance! And what exotic garb you drape yourself in, challenger!

King Sammer

Oh ho! What a performance! And what exotic garb you drape yourself in, challenger!

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

braix

You used that already. Find a new picture.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Wolf

The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

Zoroark, hand over your internet points to BDS
50 POINTS TO GRYFFYNDOR FOR OUTSTANDING MEMES
unmotivated

braix

unless theyre old overused memes
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Wolf

Hahahahagagahahsgsgsgsgsg

King Sammer

My Origins
BLEHBLUHBGHLBHGBLUHBGHUH! I WAS BORN IN THE PLANET CALLED LODED DIPER! THEN, I WENT TO CHEEZ VOMIT, THE COMET, AND THEN LANDED ON THIS PLANET, KNOWN AS THE PLANET... BLEHBLUHBGHLBHGBLUHBGHUH! THEN, I GREW UP, ADOPTED BY MY NEW MOM AND DAD, CHEEZY POTATO AND PEPPERONY PISA. THEN, THEY TAUGHT ME THIS FORUM, AND NOW I CAN SPAM ON IT. I FEEL SICK NOW... BLEHBLUHBGHLBHGBLUHBGHUH! BLEHBLUHBGHLBHGBLUHBGHUH! BLEHBLUHBGHLBHGBLUHBGHUH! BLEHBLUHBGHLBHGBLUHBGHUH! BLEHBLUHBGHLBHGBLUHBGHUH! BLEHBLUHBGHLBHGBLUHBGHUH! BLEHBLUHBGHLBHGBLUHBGHUH! BLEHBLUHBGHLBHGBLUHBGHUH! BLEHBLUHBGHLBHGBLUHBGHUH! BLEHBLUHBGHLBHGBLUHBGHUH! BLEHBLUHBGHLBHGBLUHBGHUH! BLEHBLUHBGHLBHGBLUHBGHUH! BLEHBLUHBGHLBHGBLUHBGHUH! BLEHBLUHBGHLBHGBLUHBGHUH! BLEHBLUHBGHLBHGBLUHBGHUH! THAT'S WHY I AM HALF CHEEZY POTATO, HALF PEPPERONY PISA!
[close]

Where I got it from

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Wolf

Quote from: King Sammer on February 02, 2015, 04:28:25 PM
My Origins
BLEHBLUHBGHLBHGBLUHBGHUH! I WAS BORN IN THE PLANET CALLED LODED DIPER! THEN, I WENT TO CHEEZ VOMIT, THE COMET, AND THEN LANDED ON THIS PLANET, KNOWN AS THE PLANET... BLEHBLUHBGHLBHGBLUHBGHUH! THEN, I GREW UP, ADOPTED BY MY NEW MOM AND DAD, CHEEZY POTATO AND PEPPERONY PISA. THEN, THEY TAUGHT ME THIS FORUM, AND NOW I CAN SPAM ON IT. I FEEL SICK NOW... BLEHBLUHBGHLBHGBLUHBGHUH! BLEHBLUHBGHLBHGBLUHBGHUH! BLEHBLUHBGHLBHGBLUHBGHUH! BLEHBLUHBGHLBHGBLUHBGHUH! BLEHBLUHBGHLBHGBLUHBGHUH! BLEHBLUHBGHLBHGBLUHBGHUH! BLEHBLUHBGHLBHGBLUHBGHUH! BLEHBLUHBGHLBHGBLUHBGHUH! BLEHBLUHBGHLBHGBLUHBGHUH! BLEHBLUHBGHLBHGBLUHBGHUH! BLEHBLUHBGHLBHGBLUHBGHUH! BLEHBLUHBGHLBHGBLUHBGHUH! BLEHBLUHBGHLBHGBLUHBGHUH! BLEHBLUHBGHLBHGBLUHBGHUH! BLEHBLUHBGHLBHGBLUHBGHUH! THAT'S WHY I AM HALF CHEEZY POTATO, HALF PEPPERONY PISA!
[close]

Where I got it from
I think your amesia came back.

King Sammer

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999