News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

Arrangement Project (Pokemon Black 2/White 2)

Started by Yugi, December 26, 2012, 04:08:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadoninja

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 16, 2013, 04:46:49 PMWhat was this about?
Socialfox is being unreasonably stupid and refuses to listen to my incredibly awesome idea to help make things much easier for the project.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Yugi

FireArrow

Quote from: SocialFox on January 16, 2013, 02:59:48 PMI checked, Those two are the only ones that don't work.

And Firearrow why do your arrangments threaten to harm my computer?

I shall take over your computer!!!!! >:D

Actually, I have no idea why. If there is any way I can fix it let me know.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Yugi

New Castelia Gym arrangment, tell me what you think of it.

[MUS]

DonValentino

Octaves, octaves,octaves! And I still hate that E-Bb thingy all over the song. But at least better than the first one. Not by much, I must add...

Clanker37

Quote from: WarioMan98 on January 17, 2013, 06:31:32 AMOctaves, octaves,octaves! And I still hate that E-Bb thingy all over the song. But at least better than the first one. Not by much, I must add...
Yep. In fact, the left hand should be in the Treble clef until bar 16, then it can go back to Bass. Also, I think that some of your notes are higher than a piano reaches, but I'm not to entirely sure. Anyways, 8ve's and 15ma's.

Jompa

Use ottava alta/bassa and quindecesima alta/bassa to avoid unnecessary ledger lines. If your Finale product can't offer those tools, it's much better to just write it in with the text tool, because then it would at least be readable.
And don't notate higher than what's possible to play. Though some pianos go higher than others.
It is normal to set the limit to Bb4, but many pianos don't even go that high, so I wouldn't recommend it..
Birdo for Smash

FireArrow

I claim White tree Hollow. Hopefully this arrangement is better then my last. This time, however, I have a new weapon; Shadoninja's template. <3
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Jompa

Birdo for Smash

MoboMoga

Wait how did Social change his name to Yugi.. O.o

Yugi

MoboMoga

Yugi

I unclaim all of my claims barring Sinnoh Champion, Castelia Gym.

And I claim Battle Uxie/Mesperit/Azelf Battle.

MoboMoga

Quote from: Yugi on February 08, 2013, 12:52:15 AMAnd I claim Battle Uxie/Mesperit/Azelf Battle.

Why do I have a feeling something similar like this will happen :
QuoteI unclaim Battle Uxie/Mesprit/Azelf.