News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

Living catharsis?

Started by PrideSage99, December 25, 2012, 03:18:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

OMG A SERIES OF MOVIES ABOUT THE BIBLE WOULD BE SO GREAT. STARRING SAMUEL L. JACKSON AS JESUS, OF COURSE.

"BE A MUTHA FUCKIN' FRUIT BEARING TREE, MUTHA FUCKA! OR BURN THE MUTHA FUCKIN' TREE TO THE MUTHA FUCKIN' GROUND.....MUTHA FUCKA!"

That would be great.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Ruto

I think I've shared this before xD

Yeah, life back then definitely wasn't pretty^^ Pillage, mutton and whatever.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

MaestroUGC

You do realize that if this guy is clinically depressed nothing that was suggested here will help him, right? He'd need to seek out a doctor for some help.

On the other hand, if this guy is being a bit whiny, find something you think is worth doing, preferrably not illegal. Find a hobby, or an additional hobby if you already have one. Read a book, watch a movie, just do something; sitting there sulking will not solve anything.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Ruto

Quote from: MaestroUGC on December 27, 2012, 12:02:54 PMYou do realize that if this guy is clinically depressed nothing that was suggested here will help him, right? He'd need to seek out a doctor for some help.

On the other hand, if this guy is being a bit whiny, find something you think is worth doing, preferrably not illegal. Find a hobby, or an additional hobby if you already have one. Read a book, watch a movie, just do something; sitting there sulking will not solve anything.

Quote from: Ruto on December 25, 2012, 10:10:03 AMWhy hasn't anyone told him to see a doctor yet? -.- If it's really depression, there's not much else that would help.

Now let's get back to derailing this topic.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.