News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

Guess the Picture!

Started by Toby, December 22, 2012, 02:06:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Toby

Bubbles got it!

It was a Burger!

Guess the Picture!

FSM-Reapr

SuperFireKirby

Could it get any easier?

THAT IS DAVD TENNANT.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

FSM-Reapr

Bubbles

Toby

SuperFireKirby is correct!

It was David Tennant!

Guess the picture!

Bubbles

SuperFireKirby

These are really, really easy.

It is indeed Naruto

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Toby

Hmm, I'll do a hard one then. Yes it was Naruto, Bubbles got it. Won't put picture up because I'm lazy.

Guess the Picture!

2 points to whoever gets it.

Remember you can send me distorted pictures! I haven't had any yet! If I get any within 24 hours you can have 1 point! Only one picture will count for that point though...

Bubbles

another sandwich/burger (with cheese), a walrus, or one of those dogs with cute little beard liek a Lillipup

BlackDragonSlayer

That picture's so distorted, I can't make any sensible guess based on that alone! :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bubbles

FSM-Reapr