News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

TWG 45: BOWSER'S BIG BLAST

Started by Bird, December 20, 2012, 06:39:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

Quote from: Kman96 on December 23, 2012, 08:35:45 PMI couldn't do anything to get myself lunched after that,

heh sorry not sorry

vermilionvermin

I'd suggest that if you have a suspicion list you should send it to a few people you trust rather than posting it in the thread.

vermilionvermin

Toby

I was going to suggest a suspicion list for day 2 but oh well.

Kman, I don't think it's the fact that people think your the one who killed BDS, I think it's the fact you changed your voted.

Verm, what's the difference between posting the list here and to someone you trust? I mean right now I think I'm pretty suspicious and as long as the wolf knows I'm near the top, he won't be wolfing me!! Hahah.

Also damn damn damn on BDS being human, sorry guys! :((

Waddle Bro

Toby

Of course you did, because your always right, aren't you?

Waddle Bro

Thiannon

I guess my math was off, then, Kman: I didn't realize that TBWCW's vote was on BDS, and thus his switch initiated a two-vote swing. Nevertheless, you claim that you would have saved yourself if TBWCW hadn't done so for you:

Quote from: Kman96 on December 23, 2012, 08:35:45 PMI didn't make the vote that killed BDS. TBWCW did. If he didn't, I would have.

Also, you claim the following:

Quote from: Kman96 on December 23, 2012, 08:35:45 PMI can be useful, whether you view me as a wolf or not. So get over it. BDS is dead, and it's not my fault.

Despite earlier advocating for your own lynch. If you're useful, why would you offer yourself up for sacrifice? It really looks as if you gambled to try to gain human capital by offering yourself up, then panicked to save yourself when your plan backfired (or worked too well, depending on how you want to look at it).
We can't let morality stop progress! - mnrogar

Kman96

To be perfectly honest, I think I got hesitant, because this is my first game back after a long hiatus, and I just didn't want to be killed off so soon. A completely stupid reason, yes, but as I stated earlier, what could I have done to prevent the situation?

My main point in that second claim was because I wanted to be viewed as help whether you trusted me or not. That's the point of TWG. To be honest, I've got no reason to trust anyone here. Why should I? This is a manhunt. I've most likely conversed/am conversing with the wolf right now, as have the rest of us.

I was about to make a suspicion list. I'm half asleep at the moment so I forgot about Verm's suggestion to hide suspicion lists from the thread. Verm, I think that is a very good idea, and it makes me more believing of you as a human. Why?

A suspicion list is almost like food for whatever wolf looks upon it. Where are they situated on it? Am I doing my job to blend in well enough so they don't notice me? These lists hold the answers to those questions, which is deadly if the wolf ever finds out the answer. By keeping them in check, not letting them know you have them in check, is a great way to catch them off guard.

Now, that's said, as I was saying, Verm suggested not to publicly post your lists. First, because it's night phase and the wolf could just as easily wolf whoever has them highest on his/her suspicion list. Thiannon, I don't know if that was your intention to gain that sort of power through asking for suspicion lists during a night phase, but it sure does make me suspicious of you, especially when your request confused others, like TBWCW, who said,
Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on December 24, 2012, 04:45:09 AMI was going to suggest a suspicion list for day 2 but oh well.

As Verm stated, be very aware who you send your suspicion list to. O.O
Party Hard!
[close]

the_last_sheikah

Quote from: vermilionvermin on December 24, 2012, 12:48:10 AMSheikah, can you respond to Thiannon's post?
Because you asked so nicely verm, of course.
1) The part about bird being the wolf was mostly a joke.  Still could happen though in my mind.
2) "an attempt to build human capital for himself", did I anywhere imply I wanted to be in charge of or even part of some form of an alliance?  I did not.
3) If we dont lynch people like BDS who are making a big show and helping the wolf hide, who do you suggest we lynch?  Inactives? That plan never works, ever.
4)How do you want us to "calm them down"?  Tell them to stop talking?  That's like telling Mashi to not be frivolous.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

SlowPokemon

^Best simile ever

Also don't delete this post it serves as my death post! Yes I get a death post because my death was unexpected!
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Toby

>.< Should we say who we've received a supsicion list from?

Bird

Quote from: SlowPokemon on December 24, 2012, 12:54:03 PM^Best simile ever

Also don't delete this post it serves as my death post! Yes I get a death post because my death was unexpected!

(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Bird

Thiannon was killed! Scrawled next to his corpse were the words "take your complete sentences and leave NEVER kome bACk!1"

It is now Day 2. Day 2 ends the day after tomorrow (Wednesday the 26th) at 9:00 PM MOUNTAIN TIME. As an added bonus, I've decided to help the humans by revealing the number of wolves remaining: 1.

1. SocialFox
2. Dude
3. Bubbles789898879879879878
4. Kman96
5. vermilionvermin
6. shadowkirby
7. SlowPokemon
8. BlackDragonSlayer
9. Mashi
10. blueflower999
11. K-NiGhT
12. Thiannon
13. Waddle Bro
14. The Boy Who Cried Wolf
15. Hakan
16. the_last_sheikah
17. Jub3r7

-------------------

Lupus Switch - the_last_sheikah
Chronic Ugliness Switch - shadowkirby
Elephantitis Switch - Jub3r7
Mad Cow Switch - The Boy Who Cried Wolf
Acne Switch - blueflower999
Herpes Switch - Kman96
Gonorrhea Switch
Syphilis Switch - Hakan
Leprosy Switch
Lice Switch - Dude
Rabies Switch - Bubbles####
Scurvy Switch - vermilionvermin
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Kman96

Ok, im gonna get a jump on this by saying: I think the wolves wolfed Thiannon to try to frame me. I stated in my last post that i was gaining suspicions of Thiannon due to his request that we post suspicion lists.

I cant quite defend myself at this moment any better than i could last day phase.
Party Hard!
[close]