News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

TWG 45: BOWSER'S BIG BLAST

Started by Bird, December 20, 2012, 06:39:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

Hakan

Dude

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

Hakan

I ignored SocialFox because he's dead. But gj

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

vermilionvermin

People shouldn't be ignoring Kman.  Thiannon's post about it has got me thinking that he could be a wolf, especially given Kman's later post.  In this post he says he's willing to be lynched so that his suspicions are confirmed as coming from a human.  Then later, when a bandwagon begins to form against TBWCW, he changes his vote from himself to TBWCW.  I don't like the fact that he says he's willing to lynch himself to prove his humanity (and votes for himself too!) but later changes his vote to TBWCW.  There's also the fact that he says he's afraid to switch his vote to BDS because it will make him look like a wolf if he does.  I think Kman's aware that, in the past, giving oneself up for a lynch has been a good way to avoid being lynched.

Toby

Socialfox ruins the fun!

So Hakan, you got a knife in that head of hair? Few guys I just wanna chop up.

vermilionvermin

hey toby what do you think of kman

Kman96

Quote from: vermilionvermin on December 23, 2012, 05:21:40 PMPeople shouldn't be ignoring Kman.  Thiannon's post about it has got me thinking that he could be a wolf, especially given Kman's later post.  In this post he says he's willing to be lynched so that his suspicions are confirmed as coming from a human.  Then later, when a bandwagon begins to form against TBWCW, he changes his vote from himself to TBWCW.  I don't like the fact that he says he's willing to lynch himself to prove his humanity (and votes for himself too!) but later changes his vote to TBWCW.  There's also the fact that he says he's afraid to switch his vote to BDS because it will make him look like a wolf if he does.  I think Kman's aware that, in the past, giving oneself up for a lynch has been a good way to avoid being lynched.
I am aware of that, Verm. That is why I'm willing to sacrifice myself for the human team so that they'd have a higher chance of discovering BOWSER. However, since you seem to have a problem with me being curious about a certain lynch, I suppose it wouldn't make a difference if I were to go down instead.

gg, humans. Stay strong.
Party Hard!
[close]

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Toby

Verm, I wasn't too bothered about him to be honest, but this post here strikes me as unusual! ^

Still for a BDS lynch though, I mean he's racist only slaying black dragons :(!

Oh oh oh! Ninja'd!!!! (Never done that before)

Kman96

So I admit, my bandwagoning of Mashi on TBWCW wasn't very smart, but I would like to see the outcome of his lynch. With me, you won't gain anything but a loss of a brain as well as a human. The game will continue.

I wanna be mad, but I can't, because I said that I'd be willing to sacrifice myself for the human team. Good luck guys, and keep an eye on verm...

Quote from: blueflower999 on December 23, 2012, 05:44:07 PMIs that a vote for yourself?  ::)
yes, it was.
Party Hard!
[close]