News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

TWG 45: BOWSER'S BIG BLAST

Started by Bird, December 20, 2012, 06:39:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Hakan on December 23, 2012, 03:23:14 PMConfession, I joined NSM way before 90% of you did! In fact, I have some really old submissions to the site. If you can figure out who I am, you're not a wolf.

Why wouldn't you use that old account, then?
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Hakan

Yugi

Quote from: Hakan on December 23, 2012, 03:23:14 PMConfession, I joined NSM way before 90% of you did! In fact, I have some really old submissions to the site. If you can figure out who I am, you're not a wolf.

That being said, I can see where the Toby accusations are coming from (I call TBWCW Toby). But my vote shall remain on Kman96 to avoid a bandwagon.
I KNOW WHO YOU ARE

*turns into ashes again*

BlackDragonSlayer

That's not very good logic.  :-\
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SlowPokemon

Actually, Hakan, by that logic, you're a wolf, as you would certainly know your other account.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Hakan

Quote from: SlowPokemon on December 23, 2012, 03:35:59 PMActually, Hakan, by that logic, you're a wolf, as you would certainly know your other account.
actually you read my post wrong.

Toby

BlackDragonSlayer

But how does knowing who Hakan is make somebody not-a-wolf?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

blueflower999

This is a weird conversation!  ;D
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Dude

Kotor?

Bubbles

Dude

Yugi

Quote from: Hakan on December 23, 2012, 04:10:36 PMclose but no beans!
iDOWN?

AND I SWEAR I'LL STOP POSTING AFTER THIS.