News:

You just lost the game.

Main Menu

TWG 45: BOWSER'S BIG BLAST

Started by Bird, December 20, 2012, 06:39:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-NiGhT

The consensus seems to be BDS. I'll go with that for now.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

BlackDragonSlayer

I really hope the Lich switch isn't one of the exploding ones. :P

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on December 22, 2012, 08:14:15 PMFunny how they are the ones most suspicious of you ::)
I was suspicious of Kman before.
I was only suspicious of Bubbles and TBWCW when they started "ranting."

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on December 22, 2012, 08:14:15 PMBDS, your head is askew and you are causing more controversy and confusion than necessary.  If you are the wolf, this could be the shortest game ever, of all time.  If not, the wolf is probably thriving on this chaos as means to stay hidden.
There's more causing the confusion... whether or not Bird is the 'wolf', this is definitely toying with our minds (since there is only one wolf, mostly everyone seems to have a general feeling of disorientation). I just hope that the players won't get more confused as the game goes on.

Quote from: K-NiGhT on December 22, 2012, 09:07:23 PMThe consensus seems to be BDS. I'll go with that for now.
Just remember my suspicions...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bubbles

Seriously, I know we have an entire day left, but it looks like BDS is going to be lynched (2 more votes). At this point if hes not the wolf the actual wolf would lie low to not attract suspicion, getting us nowhere (especially since this is basically a manhunt). I dont care if this makes me seem reaaalllyy wolfy, but just insta him please. I dont want to be too worried about this game during christmas, so speedy is good

impatient bubbles is impatient

BlackDragonSlayer

One thing I find interesting, though, is how if I say something even remotely suspicious, everybody automatically jumps on me... I seem to be quite the preferable scapegoat, whether that's just a matter of opinions...

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Hakan

Kman96

Gosh, I was about to strongly agree with you, bubbles, but there's only one thing that's stopping us from hastily lynching or insta'ing our fellow humans. the switches, and the blasting. That is inevitable.

The more humans that die, the quicker the wolf is found, but if we aren't cautious, the remaining humans may be left without the brains (::)) to figure out the rest. I'd like to just say "OF WITH THEIR HEADS!!!" but I can't, because I know what it will do to our team...

This game seems too simple...and then I remember the switches...boom.

Ninja'd x2

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on December 22, 2012, 09:24:00 PMOne thing I find interesting, though, is how if I say something even remotely suspicious, everybody automatically jumps on me... I seem to be quite the preferable scapegoat, whether that's just a matter of opinions...
I'm personally losing suspicion of BDS. His defense, as well as ominous foretelling of his suspicions, shows that he knows the game will go on after his death.  That makes me want to keep him alive, yet 1, even with his death we as a team will be plenty safe from wolf harm, and 2, this could still be a ploy to save the wolf. BDS, you're a hard cookie to read. a fortune cookie, one might say...

Quote from: Hakan on December 22, 2012, 09:24:23 PMgo away
you too
no, you. This is NSM, not LLF.
Party Hard!
[close]

Jub3r7

http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=5125.msg183706#msg183706

I'm going to stand up for a sneaking suspicion that I have
which is
bds might not be a wolf????

In the linked post, he gives us something to use after his death ("in case I'm lynched"), and that wouldn't really make sense as a Bowser.
But really, while I'm giving evidence to his humanity, I don't know who I'd vote in his place so I guess I'm not really helping that much?
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Bubbles

Quote from: Kman96 on December 22, 2012, 09:29:03 PMGosh, I was about to strongly agree with you, bubbles, but there's only one thing that's stopping us from hastily lynching or insta'ing our fellow humans. the switches, and the blasting. That is inevitable.

The more humans that die, the quicker the wolf is found, but if we aren't cautious, the remaining humans may be left without the brains (::)) to figure out the rest. I'd like to just say "OF WITH THEIR HEADS!!!" but I can't, because I know what it will do to our team...

But its Night 1. People are gonna die, and we cant stop that. I might even die with the switches. Lynching BDS early wont leave us with incapable humans, unless we have extremely bad luck with the switches. The switches people picked wont change, so if my Ditch Switch is an exploding one now it will be one at 9 tomorrow

K-NiGhT

UNRELATED TO TWG POST

omg jub your avatar was dancing along with my music and i laughed so hard.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on December 22, 2012, 09:34:21 PMLynching BDS early wont leave us with incapable humans...
I really hope so. O_O

:P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

vermilionvermin

Sorry I wasn't able to contribute more today.

I don't really like the BDS lynch.  I feel like he's usually pretty jumpy, and this is the first time he's been called on it!  If someone can disprove this point, I'd be more OK with lynching him, but at this point this looks like a standard BDS-playstyle.

TBWCW's early vote is out of the ordinary, but I don't think activity patterns are a legitimate reason to vote for someone, especially given how much discussion it's sparked.

Bubbles was way quieter as a wolf in Snakes on a Plane.  I doubt she'd try to be one of the driving forces behind a lynch this one.  It'd be really out of character for her to do so.

What I think is more important is the wolfing.  The Socialfox wolfing is weird and absolutely should be analyzed.  As a wolf, I know I avoid wolfing players who are new or haven't played recently if it's possible.  It's no secret that Socialfox has been banned from the last game.  Those who are most likely to have wolfed him are those who were angry with him, those who want to frame the people who were angry with him, and people who don't look at previous games when choosing wolfings.  If we're basing it solely on where there's the most conflict between people, Waddle is the most wolfy.  If we're basing it off framing, there are quite a few people who are candidates.  I don't really know what factors people consider when choosing a wolfing, but I do know I was wolfed Night 1 three games in a row at one point, and people who were wolves in that span (Kman and Dude are the only two in this game) I think wouldn't mind wolfing someone who had been unable to play the previous game.

I'll place a vote on Jub3r7 because defending humans in a manhunt is a great wolf strategy.  Getting behind lynches of them is not.  I also give him the credit to wolf Socialfox in the hopes that it causes other people to become more suspicious.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: vermilionvermin on December 23, 2012, 02:13:51 AMWhat I think is more important is the wolfing.  The Socialfox wolfing is weird and absolutely should be analyzed.  As a wolf, I know I avoid wolfing players who are new or haven't played recently if it's possible.  It's no secret that Socialfox has been banned from the last game.  Those who are most likely to have wolfed him are those who were angry with him, those who want to frame the people who were angry with him, and people who don't look at previous games when choosing wolfings.
At the current moment, I assume that it might be:
1: That reason.
2: He's the first on the player list.
3: Sole purpose of throwing us off.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Waddle Bro

All I have to say to that is that I have nothing against SocialFox. Actually I wanted him to play longer to see can he follow the rules or not. That's why I took away his ban, because Doctor Two was a likely winner(it was in a 2-vote lead) and I wanted him to play that game to see if he can play this game properly.

Waddle Bro

Also. I honestly don't think BDS would have planned of wolfing SocialFox, he isn't that clever in TWG. (I'm sorry BDS, forgive me) Someone was clearly trying to frame me or something.

Toby

Quote from: vermilionvermin on December 23, 2012, 02:13:51 AMSorry I wasn't able to contribute more today.

I don't really like the BDS lynch.  I feel like he's usually pretty jumpy, and this is the first time he's been called on it!  If someone can disprove this point, I'd be more OK with lynching him, but at this point this looks like a standard BDS-playstyle.

TBWCW's early vote is out of the ordinary, but I don't think activity patterns are a legitimate reason to vote for someone, especially given how much discussion it's sparked.

Bubbles was way quieter as a wolf in Snakes on a Plane.  I doubt she'd try to be one of the driving forces behind a lynch this one.  It'd be really out of character for her to do so.

What I think is more important is the wolfing.  The Socialfox wolfing is weird and absolutely should be analyzed.  As a wolf, I know I avoid wolfing players who are new or haven't played recently if it's possible.  It's no secret that Socialfox has been banned from the last game.  Those who are most likely to have wolfed him are those who were angry with him, those who want to frame the people who were angry with him, and people who don't look at previous games when choosing wolfings.  If we're basing it solely on where there's the most conflict between people, Waddle is the most wolfy.  If we're basing it off framing, there are quite a few people who are candidates.  I don't really know what factors people consider when choosing a wolfing, but I do know I was wolfed Night 1 three games in a row at one point, and people who were wolves in that span (Kman and Dude are the only two in this game) I think wouldn't mind wolfing someone who had been unable to play the previous game.

I'll place a vote on Jub3r7 because defending humans in a manhunt is a great wolf strategy.  Getting behind lynches of them is not.  I also give him the credit to wolf Socialfox in the hopes that it causes other people to become more suspicious.
Now the wolf knows who to keep! :(