News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

TWG 45: BOWSER'S BIG BLAST

Started by Bird, December 20, 2012, 06:39:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

I think BDS had the weaker points in that argument. Also sorry for switching my vote so much, I've been given too much to think about. On a different note, this game is certainly not boring.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

blueflower999

I know what I said earlier, but I really don't have anything to go on. This'll change if something else happens, but for now, BDS
Bulbear! Blueflower999

K-NiGhT

I guess i'll take the last switch that's left since I was WORKING ALL DAY.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

BlackDragonSlayer

Just in case I'm lynched, my suspicions are, in not really any particular order:
Kman
The Boy Who Cried Wolf

Less suspicious:
Bubbles

I doubt you'll listen to me, but...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Kman96

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on December 22, 2012, 07:52:17 PMJust in case I'm lynched, my suspicions are, in not really any particular order:
Kman
Disregarding that... :-\

So here is a list of players (in no particular order) who have not contributed very much to the game, and it may be wise to hold all decisions until we hear them out:
Thiannon
Vermillionvermin
Jub3r7
shadowkirby
Dude
Mashi
K-NiGhT

Meh:
Hakan
Slowpokemon
Blueflower999
the_last_sheikah
Bubbles(?)

Seemingly most involved:
Kman96
The Boy Who Cried Wolf
BlackDragonSlayer
Waddle Bro
Party Hard!
[close]

EFitTrainr

But Kman this is the most active I've ever been!
I like food.

Bubbles

^ He has a point

And also you could switch me and Waddle :P

Kman96

Quote from: shadowkirby on December 22, 2012, 08:10:55 PMBut Kman this is the most active I've ever been!
activity is different from contribution.
Party Hard!
[close]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on December 22, 2012, 08:12:13 PM^ He has a point

And also you could switch me and Waddle :P

But you haven't been as involved as waddle as.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

the_last_sheikah

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on December 22, 2012, 07:52:17 PMJust in case I'm lynched, my suspicions are, in not really any particular order:
Kman
The Boy Who Cried Wolf

Less suspicious:
Bubbles

I doubt you'll listen to me, but...
Funny how they are the ones most suspicious of you ::)
I agree with kman's logic about the exponential growth of finding the wolf as more humans die.  We can't avoid the switch deaths, but for lynches, for now we need to keep people with level/logical heads.  BDS, your head is askew and you are causing more controversy and confusion than necessary.  If you are the wolf, this could be the shortest game ever, of all time.  If not, the wolf is probably thriving on this chaos as means to stay hidden.

Also lets not forget that with only one wolf, Bird could be the wolf and just toying with our mind to see how we respond under pressure.  If so, I applaud you for using the idea in a better manner than the last time they did this in TWG XXIII.  If not, I'm paranoid and this will be considered funny.

P.S.NINJA'D X4!!!
P.P.S. X5!!!
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

EFitTrainr

Ohey changing vote to BlackDragonSlayer
I like food.

Bubbles

Quote from: SlowPokemon on December 22, 2012, 08:13:35 PMBut you haven't been as involved as waddle as.
But Waddle just came back on page 8 without reading the thread yet (when he saftied Kman) Does that mean theres some secret alliance? Im always left out D:

Kman96

Vote Count:

Dude- *none*
Bubbles7689- BDS
Kman96- *none*
vermilionvermin- *none*
shadowkirby- BDS
SlowPokemon- BDS
BlackDragonSlayer- Kman96
Mashi- BOWSER
blueflower999- BDS
K-NiGhT- *none*
Thiannon- *none*
Waddle Bro- TBWCW
The Boy Who Cried Wolf- BDS
Hakan- Kman96
the_last_sheikah- BDS
Jub3r7- Bubbles

Bird- Timmy

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on December 22, 2012, 08:29:56 PMBut Waddle just came back on page 8 without reading the thread yet (when he saftied Kman) Does that mean theres some secret alliance? Im always left out D:
No, don't worry, there's no secret alliance. Or at least, not one that I'm involved with. I simply meant that you had just really agreed with one person or another. You were a definite midpoint between involved and meh. So don't take that too harshly, bubz. you have put in your opinion, which is pretty much all we have at the moment.
Party Hard!
[close]

Kman96

Shoot, forgot to total:

BDS: 6 votes
Kman96: 2 3 votes
TBWCW: 1 vote
Bubbles: 1 vote

Phantoms: 5 4.
Verm
Dude
K-NiGhT
Thiannon

I really don't know who to vote for. Kman96. For THE BERUOCRACY.
Party Hard!
[close]

Bubbles

I wasnt taking it harshly, I was just worried that I was left out of another alliance. Last game didnt really count, since the leader was the master wolf -.-

But I dont remember agreeing with anyone. I kinda raged on BDS like I did with TBWCW last game

Ninja'd: NO DONT DIE PLEASE XD