News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

TWG 45: BOWSER'S BIG BLAST

Started by Bird, December 20, 2012, 06:39:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on December 22, 2012, 05:55:03 AMI highly suggest a BDS lynch right now, he's said a lot of silly things that HE THINKS could add up to make him human, on my phone so quoting will be hard but from memory things like this:

"Haha BOWSER, you'll never catch me with phantoms!"

"If I were bowser and mean, I'd choose the exploding switch"

"If I were a wolf I would be sensible...."

And if you re-read the first 5 pages as I was doing yesterday, you'll see how noob-like, over-active, and different he is playing.

(No offence if your actually human)
First quote: I trust that you read all the page associated with that quote, and quotes above it?
Second quote: SocialFox said, directly before that, in a really small font: "hey lets all not pick switches to ruin everything for bird."
The third quote, as with the others (the two above were more lighthearted comments), is taken partially out of context.

Also, I only have about 18 posts (aside from this one) on the first nine pages; you have 18 as well. For comparison, in the last game, I had about 28 posts in the first nine pages. Also for comparison, in my first game, I had about 14 posts in the first nine pages.
But Blueflower is right, as I even said: My biggest mistakes generally are: "...the wolves either wolf me because I'm too much of a threat to them, or try to make me suspicious, and thus get lynched."

It's a quest for knowledge and truth; a risky one. Being active doesn't mean that I'm twitchy... but what have I done in the past few games to make you all overly cautious of me? (must resist putting "something" after)
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Kman96

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on December 22, 2012, 11:55:02 AMBut Blueflower is right, as I even said: My biggest mistakes generally are: "...the wolves either wolf me because I'm too much of a threat to them, or try to make me suspicious, and thus get lynched."

It's a quest for knowledge and truth; a risky one. Being active doesn't mean that I'm twitchy... but what have I done in the past few games to make you all overly cautious of me? (must resist putting "something" after)
That's kind of the point. You're basically saying, "The wolves are gonna wolf me because I'm onto them, so you shouldn't lynch me because I'm gonna be right." If you look back on the Minecraft game (oh boy), you'll see how much I don't like that kind of power going into one person. Not one of us can know EXACTLY who BOWSER is. being suspicious is one thing.

However, if it comes to the point that you are wolfed, etc. based on your assumptions, our only action could be to follow up with your suspicion.

Main point being: Don't be cocky. We can be suspicious of you if we want. >:(
Party Hard!
[close]

SlowPokemon

^very true. You can't just be arrogant and expect us to go with everything you say
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Kman96 on December 22, 2012, 12:01:58 PMThat's kind of the point. You're basically saying, "The wolves are gonna wolf me because I'm onto them, so you shouldn't lynch me because I'm gonna be right." If you look back on the Minecraft game (oh boy), you'll see how much I don't like that kind of power going into one person. Not one of us can know EXACTLY who BOWSER is. being suspicious is one thing.

However, if it comes to the point that you are wolfed, etc. based on your assumptions, our only action could be to follow up with your suspicion.

Main point being: Don't be cocky. We can be suspicious of you if we want. >:(
You seem to be misunderstanding all of what I'm trying to say, which, in turn, is getting nowhere (with both of us, which leads to stalling). Merely making a statement/pointing something out does not mean I am (or are trying to be) arrogant.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

the_last_sheikah

Sweet son of Buddha's left teat a lot has happened in one morning!
Fitch Switch cause the good ones are gone.
And I'm not so sure why so many people are all up in kman's grill.  He always makes an "over the top, believe me cause i say so" statement about being human, its just his thing.  BDS, you on the other hand are very suspicious to me, but I won't vote for you just yet, I'll see what other evidence comes to light before I do.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Toby

These are all the posts by BDS that I'm suspicious of (it's just about all the posts but 5)
In really long posts I bold the most suspicious parts.

QuoteGot PM. No Miller. :( 

Simple post but it's quite clear there are no millers in the game, why point out your not a miller from your pm?

QuoteWould make no sense either way; would only guarantee exploded humans.

You didn't understand my plan or you were trying to make sure we didn't go through with it. Each phase has guaranteed exploding people, the only role that wouldn't like the plan would be BOWSER and look, you were the only one who didn't agree with it.

QuoteAh ha! You shall not catch me with the phantoms, BOWSER!

Your making a post to try and show your human, these don't work on me.

QuoteAre you BOWSER?

Another post were your trying to show your not BOWSER by asking someone if they are BOWSER.

QuoteAlso, trying to catch the wolf by seeing who picks the switches first is a terrible idea: then everyone will be afraid to pick a switch. '_'

I'm not sure why you made this post, I couldn't find a post where someone suggested this so I'm guessing you were just outlining this, why?

QuoteThat fits with my theory of Kman being a wolf. 

Your saying now your sure Kman is a wolf, your on like the 4th page or something, you can't be sure with him making one post!

QuoteBetter to lynch him and not risk anything.

Now your trying to lead a lynch on someone who's having fun, I was enjoying his posts.

QuoteSeriously, assuming you're not BOWSER, who should we lynch?

Your wanting to start a lynch quickly, take your time!! We have to be careful with our lynches.

QuoteAlso, what happens if somebody is lynched and chooses an exploding switch; does it count as both, or only one?

I don't understand this post, it's been made obvious. It's sort of a question the wolf would ask.

"Why are you so concerned with who we are going to lynch right now?  People are still just showing up.  I've got my eye on you."

QuoteI like to see people repeat the same mistakes over and over again.   Maybe not...
But, logicially, if we don't prepare, we'll only make it worse for ourselves. We can't all just vote for the player beneath us on the list!

The first parts just strange. The quote you were replying to is so true.

QuoteHeheheh; if I were BOWSER, and I were mean, I'd choose the switch that explodes.

Who says your not BOWSER? Another one of your posts to make yourself look human.

QuoteKman, for reasons previously stated, if any. 

If you think I'm acting different, your perception is mixed up. 

Your trying to assure people not to worry about you acting different, this won't work for me.

QuoteAnd, back of the topic:
Because, if we go flailing about like a Magikarp, BOWSER will have even more of an advantage in this game, BOWSER'S BIG BLAST.

You keep doing the caps thing, stop it's getting annoying. Your also trying to assure your not BOWSER, your here to help.

"And I suggest lynching BDS because not only are his accusations nonexistant (I literally just read it back and idk where it started, he just said he was a wolf) but he also seems to be quickly switching targets, switching from Kman to me. This seems like a reasonable rookie mistake, since from what I can remember this would be BDS's first game as a wuff and it would be hard as the only one"

QuoteBubbles, I never said you were suspicious. If you read what I said (like, actually read it and understood it 100% ), I am (and not even currently, despite the above quote) in no way trying to change my suspicion to you. I merely said that it was not entirely logical.
As I have said before and now, I may not have any experience as a wolf (as a human, I always seem to do SOMETHING that makes me suspicious...), but if I were a wolf, I would be sensible (well, I think I'm at least somewhat sensible now... so that doesn't help me at all, now does it?  ).

In fact, on an partially different subject, that seems to be my biggest mistake in most games: the wolves either wolf me because I'm too much of a threat to them, or try to make me suspicious, and thus get lynched.

Changing your safety to a vote makes even less sense, especially given your previous statement. You're voting for me for the mere fact that I voted for Kman (?)... unless you WANT me to be suspicious of you?? 
[/b]

You have a few votes, calm down, only makes you more suspicious! Your being a little jumpy. Bolded parts speak for themselves.

"Just the fact that you questioned me at all when I just safetied you shows that you're jumpy. Why didnt K-night or Mashi question the people who saftied them? Because its a safety. Theres no reason to freak out about it

Im not voting for you because you voted for Kman. What made you think that? If you look at what I said and read it and understood it 100% then you would see that I voted for you because you were jumpy and were switching targets without reason for either. A first time wolf (with absolutely no experience) would either be inactive or overly active, and you dont strike me as one to be inactive

And lolno when youre a wolf for the first time you mess everything up."   

QuoteTo make this simple, I'm going to state one thing about each paragraph.
1: I was not 'jumpy'; I was merely pointing out what I thought wasn't consistent to what you just said in the very same post I thought you voted for me (it was a safety, not a vote, though). As you may know, I am always curious for more information.
2: I read what you said, but did you not read what I said before and after what you said? You are the only jumpy one who is voting quickly. Also, I am ALWAYS active. 
3: That does not mean abiding in no way by logic.

You were jumpy. Trying hard to justify yourself for 1 person.

"I highly suggest a BDS lynch right now, he's said a lot of silly things that HE THINKS could add up to make him human, on my phone so quoting will be hard but from memory things like this:

And if you re-read the first 5 pages as I was doing yesterday, you'll see how noob-like, over-active, and different he is playing.

(No offence if your actually human)"

QuoteFirst quote: I trust that you read all the page associated with that quote, and quotes above it?
Second quote: SocialFox said, directly before that, in a really small font: "hey lets all not pick switches to ruin everything for bird."
The third quote, as with the others (the two above were more lighthearted comments), is taken partially out of context.

Also, I only have about 18 posts (aside from this one) on the first nine pages; you have 18 as well. For comparison, in the last game, I had about 28 posts in the first nine pages. Also for comparison, in my first game, I had about 14 posts in the first nine pages.
But Blueflower is right, as I even said: My biggest mistakes generally are: "...the wolves either wolf me because I'm too much of a threat to them, or try to make me suspicious, and thus get lynched."

I knew SocialFox was a wolf with his first post after pm's went out. It said;
QuoteGot PM. Worst
Sadly for you though you don't know what the pm is so you can't comment on that. Wolf pm is nice, agree? The Human one is boring.

The quote was not taken out of context, it was taken out of a sentence since I was typing from memory but it did justify my point and so does the whole post it was taken from.

"That's kind of the point. You're basically saying, "The wolves are gonna wolf me because I'm onto them, so you shouldn't lynch me because I'm gonna be right." If you look back on the Minecraft game (oh boy), you'll see how much I don't like that kind of power going into one person. Not one of us can know EXACTLY who BOWSER is. being suspicious is one thing.

Main point being: Don't be cocky. We can be suspicious of you if we want.  "

QuoteYou seem to be misunderstanding all of what I'm trying to say, which, in turn, is getting nowhere (with both of us, which leads to stalling). Merely making a statement/pointing something out does not mean I am (or are trying to be) arrogant.

No one seems to be understanding any of your posts, strange.

Sorry for super super super long post.

Bubbles

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on December 22, 2012, 11:55:02 AMIt's a quest for knowledge and truth; a risky one. Being active doesn't mean that I'm twitchy... but what have I done in the past few games to make you all overly cautious of me? (must resist putting "something" after)
Honestly, kman said it best:
Quote from: Kman96 on December 22, 2012, 11:39:57 AMP.S. As far as I can tell, BDS always manages to mess things up in a TWG...at least, it appears that's what he's done for the TWG's I've skimmed since I last played...What's your deal, man? Y u gotta be all over everyone?
I really don't feel like going and finding them, but calm down and think things through before you tell your suspicions, especially if you don't have any logical evidence to back it up

Bird

Safeties are votes you make for the sole purpose of avoiding a phantom at the end of the phase. As Hakan said, the main reason you would make a safety vote is in case you don't think you'll have time to change your vote to somebody you think is a wolf. If you are at all suspicious of a person when you vote for them, that vote isn't a safety.

If you want to say that you don't have a lot of faith in your vote, call it a "weak vote" or add a qualifying statement like "Timmy, but that could easily change."

Keep up the good work though. Only two people left to pick switches, k-NiGhT and Waddle Bro.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Yugi

Quote from: Bird on December 21, 2012, 06:09:45 PMEarly update!

SocialFox was killed! Two people showed up to his funeral. Then they left after they found out there was no free food. It is now Day 1. Day 1 ends on December 23rd at 9:00 CST!

But I asked for a cremation.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on December 22, 2012, 01:44:23 PMSimple post but it's quite clear there are no millers in the game, why point out your not a miller from your pm?
It's called a joke. :P

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on December 22, 2012, 01:44:23 PMYou didn't understand my plan or you were trying to make sure we didn't go through with it. Each phase has guaranteed exploding people, the only role that wouldn't like the plan would be BOWSER and look, you were the only one who didn't agree with it.
You're really desperate to find things to try and make me seem suspicious. Your plan did not make much sense.

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on December 22, 2012, 01:44:23 PMYour making a post to try and show your human, these don't work on me.

Another post were your trying to show your not BOWSER by asking someone if they are BOWSER.
You're either desperate or over-analyzing everything I said... -__-

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on December 22, 2012, 01:44:23 PMI'm not sure why you made this post, I couldn't find a post where someone suggested this so I'm guessing you were just outlining this, why?
Being disorganized is not a very good way to do anything in this game. If everyone jumped on the person who chose a switch first (assuming that that person was the wolf, and knew which switches were the exploding ones), then that would be a guaranteed way to NOT catch the wolf.

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on December 22, 2012, 01:44:23 PMYour saying now your sure Kman is a wolf, your on like the 4th page or something, you can't be sure with him making one post!

Now your trying to lead a lynch on someone who's having fun, I was enjoying his posts.
Read the post I was quoting. You're getting really, really, very desperate, now aren't you? :S

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on December 22, 2012, 01:44:23 PMNow your trying to lead a lynch on someone who's having fun, I was enjoying his posts.

Your wanting to start a lynch quickly, take your time!! We have to be careful with our lynches.
I didn't want to start a lynch quickly, I just wanted to make sure we did not panic, or merely vote at random, in an extremely disorganized way.

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on December 22, 2012, 01:44:23 PMI don't understand this post, it's been made obvious. It's sort of a question the wolf would ask.
U_U Seriously...? How does not remembering the rules make me a wolf!?!?!?

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on December 22, 2012, 01:44:23 PMThe first parts just strange. The quote you were replying to is so true.
Have you forgotten everything that has gone on in past events? :P Again, what I said is coming to pass; everyone is jumping on me... just for being me!!! :P I'm not trying to make anyone think that I am or not a wolf; I'm just saying what I've done before, what I think might be helpful to gain more information (not in all cases), or what has been natural for me over the past games I've played.

The rest of the quotes:
No; I thought Bubbles actually voted for me, not just a safety; I found it contradictory how Bubbles said not to rush and vote for Kman, yet she was voting for me (or so I thought). Asking for reasoning behind a vote (even if I made a mistake) is nothing unusual.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Kman96

Guys, we have to be realistic about this. BDS is undoubtedly the most suspicious player at the moment, and just behind him, I would say TBWCW. The point is that we have (now) 15 humans and one wolf. That's a very small chance that we'll figure out who BOWSER is, let alone if we just lynch someone at random.

Now, I might get my head bit off for this, but we can't be afraid to lynch someone if they turn out to be human. By doing the easy math, the chances of finding out BOWSER would grow exponentially by the loss of humans. Personally, I would be totally willing to let myself be lynched to prove both my point and my humanity.

Now, here's where I'm conflicted. If I were to switch my vote to BDS, I might be framed as a wolf, whereas switching my vote to myself would be just as dangerous, seeing as how I have 3(2?) Already.so for now, I'm removing my vote.
Party Hard!
[close]

Waddle Bro

Guys I go watch one movie and you post like a million times when I'm gone. Don't do it without me. ):

Anyways, because I'm bored I might as well do this.
Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on December 22, 2012, 01:44:23 PMSimple post but it's quite clear there are no millers in the game, why point out your not a miller from your pm?
WADDLE: Because he has been the miller like a million times now. <.<

You didn't understand my plan or you were trying to make sure we didn't go through with it. Each phase has guaranteed exploding people, the only role that wouldn't like the plan would be BOWSER and look, you were the only one who didn't agree with it.
WADDLE: No, because "Would make no sense either way" means that he didn't understand where you were going with your plan.

Your making a post to try and show your human, these don't work on me.
WADDLE: Seriously? "omg he made a post for no reason hez totes wuff" No. I guess he was just bored or something, like you were when you did your spamming spree on the Forum Games section few weeks back.

WADDLE: What I just said.

I'm not sure why you made this post, I couldn't find a post where someone suggested this so I'm guessing you were just outlining this, why?
WADDLE: Still fits in the reason I said before.

Your saying now your sure Kman is a wolf, your on like the 4th page or something, you can't be sure with him making one post!
WADDLE: *you're -.- I'm guessing he was simply agreeing with me because
"Ah ha! You shall not catch me with the phantoms, BOWSER!" means that was directed towards Kman and by that he meant theory. No one can say for sure is someone bowser(yah i'm a rebel). You're also saying that BDS is the bowser because Your making a post to try and show your human, these don't work on me means that you're sure about that BDS is a wolf even though you previously stated it was a suspicion. This is contradicting. (...I found it quite interesting how my English is better than yours)

WADDLE: I would have lead a lynch against him unless you hadn't shown up.(that sounded better in my head lol) I see you more of a wolf than Kman.

WADDLE: I'm pretty sure he was asking Kman's suspicions.

I don't understand this post, it's been made obvious. It's sort of a question the wolf would ask.
"Why are you so concerned with who we are going to lynch right now?  People are still just showing up.  I've got my eye on you."
WADDLE: You don't understand that someone doesn't understand. Understandingception! There is nothing wrong about not understanding/not remembering.

The first parts just strange. The quote you were replying to is so true.
WADDLE: You deleted the smiley face :P <--- Usually smiley faces mean that they're not serious.

Who says your not BOWSER? Another one of your posts to make yourself look human.
WADDLE: Again, said before.

Your trying to assure people not to worry about you acting different, this won't work for me.
WADDLE: lol BDS has always been a little nuts 'n' bolts. His defenses sucked ass in the previous game. Again, you're implying you're sure of BDS being a wolf.

You keep doing the caps thing, stop it's getting annoying. Your also trying to assure your not BOWSER, your here to help.
WADDLE: I think that was the most entertaining post so far in this game(not counting shadowkirby's epic emotion post).

"And I suggest lynching BDS because not only are his accusations nonexistant (I literally just read it back and idk where it started, he just said he was a wolf) but he also seems to be quickly switching targets, switching from Kman to me. This seems like a reasonable rookie mistake, since from what I can remember this would be BDS's first game as a wuff and it would be hard as the only one"
WADDLE: This pretty much is the only reason why BDS could be a wolf imo but this fact doesn't weight as much as you going after BDS like this. If you would be proven to be human, I would probably lynch BDS next. You both act time to time like you're high on sugar or something.

You have a few votes, calm down, only makes you more suspicious! Your being a little jumpy. Bolded parts speak for themselves.
WADDLE: Straight back at ya.

"Just the fact that you questioned me at all when I just safetied you shows that you're jumpy. Why didnt K-night or Mashi question the people who saftied them? Because its a safety. Theres no reason to freak out about it

Im not voting for you because you voted for Kman. What made you think that? If you look at what I said and read it and understood it 100% then you would see that I voted for you because you were jumpy and were switching targets without reason for either. A first time wolf (with absolutely no experience) would either be inactive or overly active, and you dont strike me as one to be inactive

And lolno when youre a wolf for the first time you mess everything up."   
WADDLE: BDS isn't such a good TWGer... sorry... Also pretty much every game BDS has played has been given me an impression of him being the wolf because of his noobish action all the time. xD

You were jumpy. Trying hard to justify yourself for 1 person.
WADDLE: BDS sucks ass when trying to defend himself, proven by The Pokemon League.

"I highly suggest a BDS lynch right now, he's said a lot of silly things that HE THINKS could add up to make him human, on my phone so quoting will be hard but from memory things like this:

WADDLE: That is NO reason AT ALL why somebody should be lynched.

(No offence if your actually human)"

I knew SocialFox was a wolf with his first post after pm's went out. It said; Sadly for you though you don't know what the pm is so you can't comment on that. Wolf pm is nice, agree? The Human one is boring.

The quote was not taken out of context, it was taken out of a sentence since I was typing from memory but it did justify my point and so does the whole post it was taken from.
WADDLE: no comment

"That's kind of the point. You're basically saying, "The wolves are gonna wolf me because I'm onto them, so you shouldn't lynch me because I'm gonna be right." If you look back on the Minecraft game (oh boy), you'll see how much I don't like that kind of power going into one person. Not one of us can know EXACTLY who BOWSER is. being suspicious is one thing.

Main point being: Don't be cocky. We can be suspicious of you if we want.  "

No one seems to be understanding any of your posts, strange.
WADDLE: lololol

Sorry for
WADDLE: Sorry for quoting a super super super long post.
Conclusion: Cut down the sugar, both of you.

PS. BDS if you're a wolf I'll be very sad for spending an hour in defending your ass.

ninja'd x 6
Quote from: Bird on December 22, 2012, 02:56:22 PMOnly two people left to pick switches, k-NiGhT and Waddle Bro.
Quote from: Waddle Bro on December 22, 2012, 12:20:54 AMnvm Hitch Switch
???

Bubbles

Quote from: Kman96 on December 22, 2012, 04:10:13 PMPersonally, I would be totally willing to let myself be lynched to prove both my point and my humanity.

Please dont die. Youre one of the only people thinking rationally in this game

Waddle Bro

Oh right, from the two options, I would choose TBWCW.

2:32 AM -> goes to sleep

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Waddle Bro on December 22, 2012, 04:32:34 PMOh right, from the two options, I would choose TBWCW.

2:32 AM -> goes to sleep
I'm a bit hesitant to change my vote yet... Unless Boy is the wolf and is overreacting early in the game, I think he may be a victim of what some may call a type of "mass hysteria."

"You both act time to time like you're high on sugar or something."
 :-X

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber