News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

TWG 45: BOWSER'S BIG BLAST

Started by Bird, December 20, 2012, 06:39:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thiannon

You guys safety early and often! I guess it is Christmas, though.

Anyway, my new Day 1 strategy of voting off someone nobody thinks looks suspicious (hi Mashi) doesn't really work in a Manhunt. I do, however, think that we should work away from voting for someone that looks too "wolfy", because the obvious strategy in this or any manhunt is to fade into the background for at least the first few phases.

Have you guys played (m)any manhunts here? Because I don't believe I ever have myself. Basically, I'm wondering what the human success rate is on NSM and what strategies have and haven't worked.
We can't let morality stop progress! - mnrogar

Hakan

Quote from: blueflower999 on December 21, 2012, 06:25:45 PMVoting for Kman as safety, or what?

It's usually a good idea to say reasons before voting, or else people will get suspicious of you.  :P

because this

On a serious note, no one here knows what the meaning of a safety vote is, so I am revoking my vote from Kman. Safeties are for when you are busy for the rest of the day phase and don't know it=f you'll have time to come back. You don't just safety because you feel like it.

That Thiannon feller is pretty suspicious, as always.

Toby

I highly suggest a BDS lynch right now, he's said a lot of silly things that HE THINKS could add up to make him human, on my phone so quoting will be hard but from memory things like this:

"Haha BOWSER, you'll never catch me with phantoms!"

"If I were bowser and mean, I'd choose the exploding switch"

"If I were a wolf I would be sensible...."

And if you re-read the first 5 pages as I was doing yesterday, you'll see how noob-like, over-active, and different he is playing.

(No offence if your actually human)

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Waddle Bro on December 22, 2012, 12:22:02 AMalso safety Kman because reasons stated before and I haven't read the thread through yet.

Are you stupid? You can't safety on someone who has A vote, let alone two.

Also changing vote to The Boy Who Cried Wolf, there's no real reason to lynch BDS yet beyond him making stupid jokes and using an annoying amount of :P smileys. And really, all new players are like that.

Right now, Bubbles and Waddle Bro are my other suspicions.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

blueflower999

Quote from: SlowPokemon on December 22, 2012, 05:58:45 AMAre you stupid? You can't safety on someone who has A vote, let alone two.
He probably just posted without reading the thread. No need to call him stupid...  :P

I realize that in the past, BDS has been one of my topic suspects. In almost every game. However, I'm starting to think that this is just his playing style. (and his untimely ability to always be Seer'd red) Yet again, this game he seems to be hyperactive and making weird comments, which could be his way of disguising his "wolfy-ness", if that makes sense. I won't vote for him, though, because I've been wrong in the past, and it could be that I'm just always suspicious of his playing style.

Knowing this, I'll take a safety on Hakan
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Toby

Too many safety's! Haha.

Also Slowpoke, I don't think on day 1 there can ever be a real reason to vote someone.

Waddle Bro

Quote from: SlowPokemon on December 22, 2012, 05:58:45 AMAre you stupid? You can't safety on someone who has A vote, let alone two.
Like I said I didn't read the thread through yet so I didn't know Kman had other votes. >.>

Safety on Waddle Bro.

SlowPokemon

All right, just in the future don't vote until reading through the thread. It's cost us the game before.

Waddle Bro

I know how this works.

I can also name the game when that happened; Perfect Apples by Spyro.

/totes not a showoff lol

SlowPokemon

Nope, I was talking about an old game. :p if you know how it works then you shouldn't do it.

Okay, I'm over it. Wasn't a huge deal to begin with.

Bubbles

Quote from: Hakan on December 22, 2012, 05:34:25 AMOn a serious note, no one here knows what the meaning of a safety vote is, so I am revoking my vote from Kman. Safeties are for when you are busy for the rest of the day phase and don't know it=f you'll have time to come back. You don't just safety because you feel like it.

This. Theres no reason to get upset about them, unless you have multiple ones (which shouldnt happen anyway). Though you should probably know that I think you currently still have a vote on Kman, since I cant remember the exact rules for unvoting.

And BDS I tried reading your post but it was too confusing
Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on December 21, 2012, 11:41:38 PM2: I read what you said, but did you not read what I said before and after what you said?
Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on December 21, 2012, 11:41:38 PM3: That does not mean abiding in no way by logic.

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Hakan

Well that's how we do it for where I usually play TWG. Saws or Mashi or Nighthawk can correct me otherwise.

Kman96

Oh my gosh, everyone is talking about me. ::)

I don't really see it as a big deal that people are safety-ing/voting for me, but I will tell you that I'm human, and you'd know that as soon as I explode/am lynched. That seems to be the only way we can truly identify who is human- by who dies. as soon as we lynch the person who ISN'T human would anything change (i.e. Game's over)

As such, I guess it's only logical for someone to be up for sacrifice, seeing as there's only one wolf and like 16 humans. That's nuts.

P.S. As far as I can tell, BDS always manages to mess things up in a TWG...at least, it appears that's what he's done for the TWG's I've skimmed since I last played...What's your deal, man? Y u gotta be all over everyone?

I'll say I'm human again, not that it'll make any difference. and that goes for everyone.

Quote from: Hakan on December 22, 2012, 11:36:14 AMWell that's how we do it for where I usually play TWG. Saws or Mashi or Nighthawk can correct me otherwise.
Watch your mouth. Don't be using that LLF language here. >:(
Party Hard!
[close]

EFitTrainr

I like food.