News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

TWG 45: BOWSER'S BIG BLAST

Started by Bird, December 20, 2012, 06:39:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kman96

Heyyyyy....that's no fair! Why u guys want to lynch meeee...oh well.

Safety on Mashi.

...and I'll have the Bewitch Switch with a side of chili cheese fries.
Party Hard!
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bubbles

Ditch Switch because you guys took all the good ones.

And stop voting so quickly unless its a safety. Why does Kman already have 2 votes -.- Did anyone even consider that the person who got wolfed was the one telling us to choose our lynching targets carefully?

The phase ends at 9:00 PM CST, correct? Thats Christmas eve for me :P Im saying this in advance, that I probably wont be playing much the 24th-26th due to family gatherings, but I guess thas expected

Safety on BDS because calm down

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Kman96 on December 21, 2012, 08:19:02 PMHeyyyyy....that's no fair! Why u guys want to lynch meeee...oh well.
Correction of above: Fox shadowkirby.
Star Fox reference; I just forgot to put the slash on "Fox." :P

And, back of the topic:
Because, if we go flailing about like a Magikarp, BOWSER will have even more of an advantage in this game, BOWSER'S BIG BLAST.

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on December 21, 2012, 09:05:41 PMSafety on BDS because calm down
*facepalm*
You say you don't get why Kman has two votes, but your reasons, again, for voting for me are even less... sensible?

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Thiannon

Kitsch Switch sounds good to me. Also this is going to be crazy.
We can't let morality stop progress! - mnrogar

Bubbles

And I suggest lynching BDS because not only are his accusations nonexistant (I literally just read it back and idk where it started, he just said he was a wolf) but he also seems to be quickly switching targets, switching from Kman to me. This seems like a reasonable rookie mistake, since from what I can remember this would be BDS's first game as a wuff and it would be hard as the only one

Bubbles

Whoops. So yeah I dont know if it matters but my safety is now a BDS vote

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on December 21, 2012, 09:27:49 PMAnd I suggest lynching BDS because not only are his accusations nonexistant (I literally just read it back and idk where it started, he just said he was a wolf) but he also seems to be quickly switching targets, switching from Kman to me. This seems like a reasonable rookie mistake, since from what I can remember this would be BDS's first game as a wuff and it would be hard as the only one
Bubbles, I never said you were suspicious. If you read what I said (like, actually read it and understood it 100% :P), I am (and not even currently, despite the above quote) in no way trying to change my suspicion to you. I merely said that it was not entirely logical.
As I have said before and now, I may not have any experience as a wolf (as a human, I always seem to do SOMETHING that makes me suspicious...), but if I were a wolf, I would be sensible (well, I think I'm at least somewhat sensible now... so that doesn't help me at all, now does it? :P).

In fact, on an partially different subject, that seems to be my biggest mistake in most games: the wolves either wolf me because I'm too much of a threat to them, or try to make me suspicious, and thus get lynched.

Changing your safety to a vote makes even less sense, especially given your previous statement. You're voting for me for the mere fact that I voted for Kman (?)... unless you WANT me to be suspicious of you?? ???

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bubbles

Just the fact that you questioned me at all when I just safetied you shows that you're jumpy. Why didnt K-night or Mashi question the people who saftied them? Because its a safety. Theres no reason to freak out about it

Im not voting for you because you voted for Kman. What made you think that? If you look at what I said and read it and understood it 100% then you would see that I voted for you because you were jumpy and were switching targets without reason for either. A first time wolf (with absolutely no experience) would either be inactive or overly active, and you dont strike me as one to be inactive

And lolno when youre a wolf for the first time you mess everything up.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on December 21, 2012, 09:48:31 PMJust the fact that you questioned me at all when I just safetied you shows that you're jumpy. Why didnt K-night or Mashi question the people who saftied them? Because its a safety. Theres no reason to freak out about it

Im not voting for you because you voted for Kman. What made you think that? If you look at what I said and read it and understood it 100% then you would see that I voted for you because you were jumpy and were switching targets without reason for either. A first time wolf (with absolutely no experience) would either be inactive or overly active, and you dont strike me as one to be inactive

And lolno when youre a wolf for the first time you mess everything up.
To make this simple, I'm going to state one thing about each paragraph.
1: I was not 'jumpy'; I was merely pointing out what I thought wasn't consistent to what you just said in the very same post I thought you voted for me (it was a safety, not a vote, though). As you may know, I am always curious for more information.
2: I read what you said, but did you not read what I said before and after what you said? You are the only jumpy one who is voting quickly. Also, I am ALWAYS active. :)
3: That does not mean abiding in no way by logic.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Waddle Bro

Morning. Bird, what switches are currently avaiable?

Waddle Bro

Waddle Bro

also safety Kman because reasons stated before and I haven't read the thread through yet.

Jub3r7

Itch Switch because I don't want to scratch or something.

Anyways, I don't quite know who I want to vote yet so safety on... Bubbles?
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]