TWG 45: BOWSER'S BIG BLAST

Started by Bird, December 20, 2012, 06:39:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on December 21, 2012, 01:53:40 PMSeriously, assuming you're not BOWSER, who should we lynch?

Also, what happens if somebody is lynched and chooses an exploding switch; does it count as both, or only one?
It counts as both and bird writes a mean poem about them.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SocialFox on December 21, 2012, 01:55:53 PMIt counts as both and bird writes a mean poem about them.
Sorry, mind lapse.
Uh oh I think I'm going to explode for not remembering the rules of BOWSER'S BIG BLAST!
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bubbles

Quote from: Kman96 on December 20, 2012, 08:16:41 PMThis is my official rage face:

BIRD IM KEEPING TRACK OF PHANTOMS AS OF RIGHRT NOW!!!!

Waddle- 3 (Isn't that a ban?)
Hakan- 2
Quote from: Kman96 on December 20, 2012, 08:23:02 PMIf you want rape face, then this one is for you... ;)

Haha wait... those are in two different places. Do you have a picture of yourself for every emotion, including rape? XD

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Bubbles

I meant all emotions and also rape, but yeah its an emotion :P

the_last_sheikah

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on December 21, 2012, 01:53:40 PMSeriously, assuming you're not BOWSER, who should we lynch?
Why are you so concerned with who we are going to lynch right now?  People are still just showing up.  I've got my eye on you.

Quote from: shadowkirby on December 21, 2012, 03:17:38 PMrape is now an emotion
BWAHAHAHAHAHA... I mean... that is not funny. yes it is.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Kman96

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on December 21, 2012, 03:07:03 PMHaha wait... those are in two different places. Do you have a picture of yourself for every emotion, including rape? XD
Haha, no, the one above it is a pic I had just taken, and then the one below is edited from an I'd Cap That pic that just so happened to be on my iPod.

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on December 21, 2012, 03:27:23 PMWhy are you so concerned with who we are going to lynch right now?  People are still just showing up.  I've got my eye on you.
I was thinking this, too.
Party Hard!
[close]

Yugi

Hey remember that part when we only have 4 days to catch the wolf I don't.

We better use our lynches wisely.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on December 21, 2012, 03:27:23 PMWhy are you so concerned with who we are going to lynch right now?  People are still just showing up.  I've got my eye on you.
I like to see people repeat the same mistakes over and over again. :P Maybe not...
But, logicially, if we don't prepare, we'll only make it worse for ourselves. We can't all just vote for the player beneath us on the list!

Quote from: SocialFox on December 21, 2012, 03:35:34 PMHey remember that part when we only have 4 days to catch the wolf I don't.

We better use our lynches wisely.
Exactly.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bird

As I said before, switches may not be named after colors.

Players who do not pick switches will be killed. I was going to have it so they would be randomly assigned to switches, but I don't trust that certain players wouldn't take advantage of that mechanic. So death it is.

Update postponed to 11:00 PM CST, since my family is opening Christmas presents tonight. Sorry folks!
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bird on December 21, 2012, 03:39:32 PMPlayers who do not pick switches will be killed.
O_O

Good incentive to pick a switch.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

hey lets all not pick switches to ruin everything for bird

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SocialFox on December 21, 2012, 03:44:33 PMhey lets all not pick switches to ruin everything for bird
Heheheh; if I were BOWSER, and I were mean, I'd choose the switch that explodes. :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dude

Quote from: Bird on December 21, 2012, 03:39:32 PMAs I said before, switches may not be named after colors.
Ok then what are the switches? I didn't get the memo.

Dude

Oh wait only during the day.

Ooookkkk I get it now.