News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

TWG 45: BOWSER'S BIG BLAST

Started by Bird, December 20, 2012, 06:39:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toby

QuoteWhich presents with a problem, as two people will pick a switch that gives you a ticket to Deadsville. that means that a maximum of 4 people dying in a phase set. Meaning that we have 4 phases to catch the wolf. This is a problem, which can be fixed by a way I do not know of.

Double deaths my friend.

Quote@ Slow: It's by colours.

QuoteWhich switch do I pick, are they classified by number or color? Is there a switch 1, switch 2, etc. or a green switch, red switch, etc.? And how many are there?

They won't always be by colours, I have inside info.  8)
(is that good use of the  8) smiley Bird?)

Waddle Bro

Guys, I have found a potential wolf.
Quote from: Kman96 on December 20, 2012, 08:16:41 PMBIRD IM KEEPING TRACK OF PHANTOMS AS OF RIGHRT NOW!!!!

Waddle- 3 (Isn't that a ban?)
Hakan- 2
If he would be a human he would shut up instead of trying to get a player banned.

Bird

The BOWSER thing was a joke anyway. But it should always be capitalized. Be respectful to the dark lord of koopa!

TBWCW: Yes.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Toby

Quoteif he would be a human he would shut up instead of trying to get a player banned.

Be nice, be nice, we can lynch him next day if you like. The world shut up is a mean word. I'm sure he was only having a joke, this is a joke game afterall. :P

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

Toby

Dude

post, and I only got one PM from Bird on: December 20, 2012, 11:05:13 PM so idk if you sent out a more recent one or not.

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Kman96 on December 21, 2012, 07:42:05 AMDOES THIS FACE LOOK LIKE A JOKE TO YOU???

Quote from: Kman96 on December 20, 2012, 08:06:53 PMThat's 3 for you.

BIRD ARE YOU CATCHING ANY OF THIS?!?
This doesn't.

the_last_sheikah

Present and accounted for.
Not much to discuss as of yet.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Waddle Bro on December 21, 2012, 06:16:39 AMGuys, I have found a potential wolf. If he would be a human he would shut up instead of trying to get a player banned.
That fits with my theory of Kman being a wolf. :P

Better to lynch him and not risk anything.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

blueflower999

How is Bird going to come up with 17 different unique colors?  :P

So, if someone votes, but doesn't pick a switch, they get a phantom, right? What happens if they don't vote, and don't pick a switch? Do they get 2? Also, if they pick a switch, but don't vote, do they still get a phantom?
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Kman96

Ok, guys, I'm gonna be serious now. No more jokes, or faces, or anything like that from me.
Party Hard!
[close]

Yugi

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on December 21, 2012, 05:23:33 AMDouble deaths my friend.

babao.

Night 1 Wolfing.
Day 1 Lynching.
Exploding switch
Exploding switch.

Also I still call CYAN

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Kman96 on December 21, 2012, 01:34:06 PMOk, guys, I'm gonna be serious now. No more jokes, or faces, or anything like that from me.
Seriously, assuming you're not BOWSER, who should we lynch?

Also, what happens if somebody is lynched and chooses an exploding switch; does it count as both, or only one?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber