It's not Opposite Day.

Main Menu

TWG 45: BOWSER'S BIG BLAST

Started by Bird, December 20, 2012, 06:39:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bird

TWG: BOWSER'S BIG BLAST

Rules: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oOIqUz5b18

Every day phase, all players are forced to play BOWSER'S BIG BLAST. There will be [Number of Players] switches and two of them will cause BOWSER'S BIG HEAD to explode, killing those players at the end of the phase. Every player has to pick a switch during the day phase (by bolding the name of the switch), whoever picks a switch first gets that switch. They also have to lynch somebody. The wolf will be told what color the exploding switches are.

Anybody who fails to capitalize BOWSER or BOWSER'S BIG BLAST gets a phantom.

1. BOWSER
2. Human
3. Human
4. Human
5. Human
6. Human
7. Human
8. Human
9. Human
10. Human
11. Human
12. Human
13. Human
14. Human
15. Human
16. Human
17. Human

So like, suppose there's 4 players left. At the update, it's revealed that the switches are RED, BLUE, GREEN, and YELLOW. First player to post can call GREEN, then GREEN is off-limits. Suppose the Wolf, knowing YELLOW is the exploding switch, picks RED, then the other players pick BLUE and YELLOW. Then they vote for the player who picked GREEN. At the end of the phase, the players who picked GREEN and YELLOW are killed. If the players vote off the person who picks the exploding switch, they DOUBLY DIE and I write a mean poem about them.

Human PM:
QuoteHuman.

---------------------

1. SocialFox
2. Dude
3. Bubbles789898879879879878
4. Kman96
5. vermilionvermin
6. shadowkirby
7. SlowPokemon
8. BlackDragonSlayer
9. Mashi
10. blueflower999
11. K-NiGhT
12. Thiannon
13. Waddle Bro
14. The Boy Who Cried Wolf
15. Hakan
16. the_last_sheikah
17. Jub3r7

--------------------

**READ THIS STUFF IT'S IMPORTANT**

By posting in this thread, you agree not to do any silly colluding with each other regarding which switches to pick. Don't create a system where you pick a certain switch each time, and everyone else also has to pick certain switches, blah blah blah. Violators will be murdered multiple times. Just pick the switch you like best!!!

Finally, the first four day phases have 2 exploding switches. That's right, DOUBLE BLASTING FOR THE FIRST FOUR DAYS.

It is now Night 1. Night 1 ends tomorrow at 7:00 PM CST! Good luck everyone!
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Waddle Bro

Bird

Just kidding, I'm adding the_last_sheikah!

The Boy Who Cried Wolf was the wolf. REROLL.

Toby

QuoteIt is now Night 1. Night 2 ends tomorrow....

8)

Waddle Bro

Toby

Toby

the_last_sheikah

YAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!!  Bird I love you, no homo. ;)
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Bird

Okay, the roles are out. PM me if you're the wolf and didn't get a role PM.

Also TBWCW, horrible use of the  8) smiley. I'm talking to Mashi and vermilionvermin about a 3-game ban.

Kman96

GUYS I'M A HUMAN, THERE'S NO REASON AT ALL FOR YOU TO THINK ANYTHING OTERWISE!!!!!!

OMG. I was almost worried as to why I didn't get a pm. thank goodness.
Quote from: Bird on December 20, 2012, 06:39:28 PMCRY ABOUT IT.
okay... :'(

Quote from: Bird on December 20, 2012, 06:46:03 PMI'm talking to Mashi and vermilionvermin about a 3-game ban.
xD

Leggo.
Party Hard!
[close]

vermilionvermin

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

Waddle Bro

BDS, I seered you red. Now would be the best time to defend yourself.

Thiannon

All right, as noted, I will be picking GREEN every day phase. Anyone who beats me to it will be summarily kneecapped.

I'm serious! Well, not about the kneecapping part, but I want green every day phase, because it's the Best Colour.
We can't let morality stop progress! - mnrogar

Toby