News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

TWG 45: BOWSER'S BIG BLAST

Started by Bird, December 20, 2012, 06:39:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bird

"Girls shouldn't play TWG!!" said a disembodied and extremely sexist voice which sounded strangely similar to BOWSER.

Then Bubbles got killed!

1. SocialFox
2. Dude
3. Bubbles789898879879879878
4. Kman96
5. vermilionvermin
6. shadowkirby
7. SlowPokemon
8. BlackDragonSlayer
9. Mashi
10. blueflower999
11. K-NiGhT
12. Thiannon
13. FSM-Reapr
14. The Boy Who Cried Wolf
15. Hakan
16. the_last_sheikah
17. Jub3r7

It is now Day 3. Day 3 ends the day after tomorrow (12/30) at 9:00 CST.

-------------------------

Let It Switch
Abbey Switch
Submarine Switch
White Switch
Magical Mystery Switch
Sgt. Pepper's Switch
Revolver Switch
Rubber Switch
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

vermilionvermin

Copied from my suspicion list:

1.   Hakan:  His profile says that he browsed the forum today.  I think he might have made some effort as a human.  This inactivity feels more like he's trying to uphold the inactive human stereotype than actually being an inactive human.

2.  Shadowkirby:  If Blueflower's right about the wolf just checking in and picking switches, then it's Shadowkirby.  I couldn't find a single thought he's provided on the wolfiness or humanity of another player, but on Day 1 he picked a switch within two hours of the update and on Day 2 he was the second person to pick a switch.

3.  Blueflower:  Blueflower's done all the "right" things, but something doesn't seem right about him.  Yesterday, he "safetied" on the odds-on favorite person to be lynched.  Maybe it's a misunderstanding of the word safety, but it's coupled with a spotty level of activity and not really pushing any lynches at all.  Look at this post.  It doesn't seem all that suspicious at first glance, but I think it's pretty wolfy.  There's a lot of filler in the first paragraph.  His vote for Jub is pretty weak and can be applied to quite a few other people in the game.  What makes it different from a "Jub you should really be more active" vote is the fact that I'd already voted for him on the page before.  Even more suspicious is his defense of BlackDragonSlayer.  Because he said he thought BDS might not be a wolf, he gets human points, but he leaves the door open to support for a BDS lynch in the future.  I also don't like the fact that he readily supports my accusation of Kman.  He just says "I agree with Verm" and votes.  And he doesn't even follow the one thing he's been telling us:  that the wolf would be inactive and just go through the motions to stay alive.  I got through typing this and am just getting a feeling that Blueflower's human.  I started with him as my top suspicion, but now he goes to number 3, which is unfortunate because I don't feel good about either of my top 2.

I want Sergeant Pepper's One and Only Lonely Hearts Club Switch

vermilionvermin

FSM-Reapr

Guys I forgot to make a suspicion list! :C I'll make it later today, when I have time!

blueflower999

Quote from: vermilionvermin on December 28, 2012, 08:16:31 PM3.  Blueflower:  Blueflower's done all the "right" things, but something doesn't seem right about him.  Yesterday, he "safetied" on the odds-on favorite person to be lynched.
Are you talking about this? Do I even say the word "Safety" at all in the post? Clearly a lot of people were voting for Kman in the previous day phase, but he just barely saved himself by getting BDS lynched instead. I, noticing that nobody was saying anything and that the day phase would end soon, just posted a vote for Kman once again, hoping to remind people that we had a game to play, and just get my vote out there so that I wouldn't forget later.

Quotecoupled with a spotty level of activity
Yes, I'm not being as active as I'd like ideally, but look at my irl situation; I'm moving this January (other posts by me on the forums talk about this too, I'm not making it up), I have a science fair project to do with very high goals, and I have to keep up with stressful high school life in studying for midterms, and writing a paper. I have a lot to freaking do! I'm trying to be as active on NSM as I can and still do all of this, which I think I'm doing a decently good job at. I'm not the MOST inactive player, am I?

QuoteThere's a lot of filler in the first paragraph.  His vote for Jub is pretty weak and can be applied to quite a few other people in the game.
What do you mean "Filler"? Me stating the fact that wolves could fly under the radar easily in this game? Well, it's true. I thought I'd just raise that point. And I realize that it could be applied to other people. I just wanted to make an example. What do you expect me to do, vote for 3 or 4 people at once? If Jub was the wolf, I was hoping that my vote for him would encourage some more activity, which would make it easier to analyze him and later determine his humanity or not.

And also, I was by no means "defending" BDS. I was just stating that I wanted to vote for him, but thought that would be unfair because I voted for him numerous times in past games, each of which he turned out to be a human. Therefore, I'm starting to think that I'm just naturally suspicious of his playing style, not of him himself. Does that make sense?

I want the revolver switch, and I say that we get shadowkirby to be more active.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

FSM-Reapr

I don't have much suspicions :<

1. Hakan(/iDOWN?): He seems like a very competitive player(if he's in the LLF) who made a strategy of acting like a troll so nobody would take him seriously. That's why he never responded me when I asked could I take over of his role. That's why Bird got so mad at me for posting it on the thread where everybody could see that, because it was all a part of Hakan's plan that I have now ruined.(sowwy)
Also the fact that Bird told us that wolfings can be done by email fits the picture. Anyone else thought that was odd? Hakan might have had no clue how to use the PMs here in NSM, or in LLF they use email instead of PMing. If Hakan plays on more sites than one(like TBWCW) this fits the picture.
Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on October 08, 2012, 11:14:03 AMIn

I'm new to this website to be easy on me, going to go read all the roles of this site just now.

email is weemickymafia@gmail.com

This was TBWCW's first post. He gave us his email address, meaning on the other sites do not have PMing.

That was my list, sorry. :<

FSM-Reapr

Oh and Rubber Switch, because ya know, rubber is my best friend, if you know what I mean. ;)

blueflower999

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on December 29, 2012, 08:56:06 AMAlso the fact that Bird told us that wolfings can be done by email fits the picture. Anyone else thought that was odd? Hakan might have had no clue how to use the PMs here in NSM, or in LLF they use email instead of PMing. If Hakan plays on more sites than one(like TBWCW) this fits the picture.This was TBWCW's first post. He gave us his email address, meaning on the other sites do not have PMing.
Uh... No. The main reason Bird told us that the wolf could email him was because of people like YOU stalking Who's Online to see if anyone is sending a message. -_- Any good TWG host, and especially one like Bird, would not post something like that in the thread that could be used against a player like that.

Also, what is this LLF everyone keeps talking about?
Bulbear! Blueflower999

FSM-Reapr

I don't stalk anymore. :C and okay

Lemmy's Land Forum

Dude

iDown
Revolver Switch

verm, mashi, and hakan are my suspicion list
idk why though ºωº

Mashi

Don't Insta, everyone.  Just want to make sure that no one jumps the gun accidentally or something.

FSM-Reapr

I'm actually in favor of Insta. :< I have to go on the 31st, so I don't want to die because I didn't choose a switch.

Bird there should be a rule that if there is only one switch remaining, the person who didn't choose a switch gets a phantom and has to automatically choose that switch.

EFitTrainr

yeah guys I'm going for the Let It Switch
I'm too tired beyond that I think that's one of the exploding ones
I like food.

vermilionvermin

FSM-Reapr

Why we should insta now:
I leave on the evening of 31st, so if we don't insta, I die the next day because I won't be able to choose a switch. That would mean a stupid lose of a human.

If we decide to lynch Hakan, I think we should be able to insta after Jub has chosen a switch.