News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

TWG 45: BOWSER'S BIG BLAST

Started by Bird, December 20, 2012, 06:39:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kman96

Safety on Mashi, because he hasn't posted in a while. (not a suspicion)
Party Hard!
[close]

FSM-Reapr

I told him to pick a switch so he wouldn't die. :<

Bubbles

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on December 26, 2012, 07:19:20 PM"passed the test"? Meaning he didnt say anything for or against himself, or anything at all? Explain what this "test" was
TBWCW Im still waiting for an answer

Safety on Bubbles for now

Quote from: Bird on December 24, 2012, 07:57:35 PMAs an added bonus, I've decided to help the humans by revealing the number of wolves remaining: 1.[/b]

heh I didnt see this before

Toby

Sorry bubbles, I mean I just didn't find him wolfy, didn't bother him, his excuse was fine.

vermilionvermin

I had a brief chat with Mashi.  Here is what came of it.  His internet cut out somewhere in between the last two things I said, so we never got to finish it.  This occurred yesterday I think.

Quote15:52   Nighthawk   are you there vera?
15:57   Vera   I am now.
15:57   Vera   I'm doing terrible being active. 
15:57   Nighthawk   dont forget your switch
15:58   Vera   Should I just vote iDOWN with you???
15:58   Nighthawk   also i need someone to talk to about iclown
15:58   Nighthawk   idk
15:58   Vera   I would prefer TheBoyWhoCriedWolf or Kman96, to be honest.
15:59   Nighthawk   i don't understand why he's still playing if he is ok with being lynched
15:59   Vera   I feel that iDOWN would like to troll more if he were a Wolf.
15:59   Nighthawk   but he is trolling?!
15:59   Vera   Troll even more, I mean. 
15:59   Nighthawk   okay
15:59   Nighthawk   why do you want to lunch tbwcw
16:00   Vera   Didn't he make a post saying something like he was dropping out and lynch me or something?
16:00   Vera   I still feel he was too resolved on the BlackDragonSlayer lynch.
16:00   Nighthawk   he said we could lynch him if we wanted
16:00   Vera   What is with these Humans being like this!
16:00   Nighthawk   I still think there are too many problems with either tbwcw of kman being a wolf
16:00   Nighthawk   kman made this one post that seemed super genuine
16:01   Nighthawk   and i don't think resolution = wolfiness!
16:01   Vera   I feel his resolution was a bit too strong if he were Human, but I recognise your point.
16:01   Nighthawk   wasn't he the one that switched back to BDS at the last second/
16:02   Nighthawk   ?
16:02   Nighthawk   also we got a faze extension
16:02   Vera   Yaaay.
16:02   Vera   I don't think he voted in the first place before that.
16:03   Nighthawk   though i do think you have a point
16:03   Nighthawk   I could see TBWCW being the wolf though
16:04   Nighthawk   it's weird how he just went with my iDOWN suspicon
16:06   Nighthawk   tbwcw had his vote on kman and then switched to BDS
16:06   Nighthawk   I feel like if he's a wolf he's trying to maximize the people he could lynch

Summary of this chat is that I'm not sure why Hakan didn't give his spot up if he didn't feel like playing.  I'm not sure if he ever saw FSM saying that he wanted his spot, so that tempers my suspicion of him.  The vote for him was part telling him to get his act together and part legitimate suspicion.  He's distanced enough from NSM to not be one of the first names tossed around from a Socialfox wolfing, but he knew that Socialfox had been banned at NSM and as a result would probably have a few people still annoyed with him.  At this point, I guess he's probably not a wolf because if he were I doubt he'd have given up like this. 

I was, and still am a little bit, suspicious of TBWCW because of his vote for BlackDragonSlayer late in the phase.  He was originally on Kman, someone who I think is still very lynchable.  Given the lack of support for the BDS lynch, it was clear that it would have been difficult from a wolf's perspective to lynch him later.  This was why I was curious about TBWCW's suspicion of Kman.

Mashi and Dude were and still are suspicious, but less so than Hakan.

With that said, I'm going to have to vote for someone today.  This feels a little bit like a cop-out lynch because it's Shadowkirby, but hear me out.  Here are all of Shadowkirby's posts during Day 1.  He makes a few votes, but never explains any of them and never gives any commentary on another player.  The closest he gets to saying something is when he asks Bubbles whether the wolf should be active or inactive.  Keep in mind that Shadowkirby is historically the least active player on the site.  He made 9 posts on Day 1 and said nothing in any of them.  Not only that, but he even says that "this is the most active I've ever been!"  I think the fact that he's made a concerted effort to be "active" without actually saying anything of note is suspicious.

Bubbles

Quote from: vermilionvermin on December 27, 2012, 06:12:08 PMThe closest he gets to saying something is when he asks Bubbles whether the wolf should be active or inactive.
\\

Whoops that was directed at me? I dont think I answered :P

Mashi

Sorry for being terrible. :(
TheBoyWhoCriedWolf was my top suspicion and nothing major seems to have occurred that would change that.  I'm not entirely confident about this, but it's all I have for my inactivity.  Siiigh.
I really am sorry for my inactivity though, everyone.

vermilionvermin

Jub3r7

But I'm pretty sure liggy is the wolf.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

vermilionvermin

Jub, what are your thoughts on the TBWCW lynch?

Jub3r7

TBWCW thought I was constantly changing my avatar

Jub3r7

Hang on, let me read some of his posts again and I'll tell you what I think.

Jub3r7

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on December 21, 2012, 07:09:31 PMI'm most suspicious of Waddle, BDS, Kman and little bit of Shadowkirby, he's being active!!
I think a wolf would probably narrow it down more.

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on December 22, 2012, 05:55:03 AMI highly suggest a BDS lynch right now, he's said a lot of silly things that HE THINKS could add up to make him human, on my phone so quoting will be hard but from memory things like this:

"Haha BOWSER, you'll never catch me with phantoms!"

"If I were bowser and mean, I'd choose the exploding switch"

"If I were a wolf I would be sensible...."

And if you re-read the first 5 pages as I was doing yesterday, you'll see how noob-like, over-active, and different he is playing.

(No offence if your actually human)
Eh, his posts questioning people directly seem sincere and I'm not all for this lynch.

Jub3r7

We have... 18 minutes left? Are you on irc?

What was the server/channel name again?

Jub3r7

Quote from: Hakan on December 20, 2012, 07:49:03 PMim bowser whats your name
Hakan/iDown seems like the type to be completely serious about this and pretend to be joking!!!

Also I don't want to get a phantom from voting a player who isn't actually playing so yeah.