News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

TWG 45: BOWSER'S BIG BLAST

Started by Bird, December 20, 2012, 06:39:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kman96

Oh, and I'll take the Herpes Switch. :3
Party Hard!
[close]

EFitTrainr

Chronic Ugliness switch for me, please
I like food.

the_last_sheikah

Lupus switch, it's never lupus.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Bubbles

Rabies Switch

i'd really like to see what happens with these switches, to prove something I've been thinking...

vermilionvermin

Scurvy switch.  Arr I'm a pirate!

vermilionvermin

Kman's recent defense has given me doubts.  I'll vote for Hakan.  He's posted an uncharacteristically high amount of filler, hasn't commented on anything that's going on except for a lukewarm comment about TBWCW, and if I had to attribute the wolfings to one person alive, it'd be him.  I could see him killing Socialfox in order to cast suspicion on potential NSM folk, and he's one of the few people in this game who realizes that Thiannon was the most threatening human.

vermilionvermin

Forgot to add this to the end of my last post:  Can we get a Christmas phase extension?  I know I won't be active much tomorrow, and I wouldn't be surprised if activity as a whole decreased because of Christmas.

Thiannon

Man, I was really looking forward to the infectious disease round, too. Best of luck, humans, and Merry Christmas!
We can't let morality stop progress! - mnrogar

blueflower999

Acne Switch

^I agree with Verm. A Christmas extension would be nice.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

FSM-Reapr

Cancer Switch

I swear I won't post again

Hakan

I mainly just came here to troll, but that got boring, so you can lynch me if you want!

Also switch

If you don't get it, Pocahontas dies of syphilis.

Hakan

Sorry for the Pocahontas 3 spoilers!

FSM-Reapr

Bird can I take over Hakan's role? It seems that he doesn't want to play.

Toby

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]