News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

CLBGM's Arrangements (NEW! Pokémon Anime: The Seven Faces Of Team Rock 05/04/13)

Started by CLBGM, December 19, 2012, 09:59:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CLBGM

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: CLBGM on March 15, 2013, 10:34:49 PMWell, I'm here again, with a little arrangement:
[NGC] Pokémon Colosseum - Relic Forest PDF | MUS | MID

Please rate this sheet, and tell me what can I fix.

This will a make a certain Bubbles very happy.

CLBGM

Bubbles

AHHH

This is by far my favorite song from the game. I remember driving all the way to Agate Villabe, just to sit there and listen to the music

Youre right TZP ;)

FireArrow

That was really nice to listen to, brought back a lot of memories.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

CLBGM

More of Pokémon Colosseum:
[NGC] Pokémon Colosseum - Cipher Admin Battle PDF | MUS | MID

:D

Yugi

Any particular arrangments you want me to compress?

Also, can you please notify me when you have saved The Opened way on your computer, so that I can delete it from my dropbox?

Also good arrangment.

Brassman388

Quote from: CLBGM on March 15, 2013, 10:34:49 PMWell, I'm here again, with a little arrangement:
[NGC] Pokémon Colosseum - Relic Forest PDF | MUS | MID

Please rate this sheet, and tell me what can I fix.

It's pretty accurate and sounds pretty well voiced considering you had to translate it and fit it for just one instrument.

My only thing is that second part that comes in at 26 seconds needs to build a bit more. It sounds too bland having it as the same volume and finesse as the intro. Same thing at 31 seconds it needs more emphasis and power. Don't feel bad about taking liberties on an arrangement and accentuating parts of a piece, that's the fun part about being an arranger. Maybe put some pedal markings on the third section for those eighth note runs in the bottom staff? Instead of having just octaves maybe you can make a variation with sixths instead in the top staff where there are octaves? Crecendos, decrecendos?

Your options are limited, but you can do quite a bit still, ya know?

CLBGM

Quote from: Yugi on March 17, 2013, 11:55:03 PMAny particular arrangments you want me to compress?

Also, can you please notify me when you have saved The Opened way on your computer, so that I can delete it from my dropbox?

Also good arrangment.

Thanks, you can delete it now :)

Quote from: Brassman388 on March 18, 2013, 12:53:02 AMIt's pretty accurate and sounds pretty well voiced considering you had to translate it and fit it for just one instrument.

My only thing is that second part that comes in at 26 seconds needs to build a bit more. It sounds too bland having it as the same volume and finesse as the intro. Same thing at 31 seconds it needs more emphasis and power. Don't feel bad about taking liberties on an arrangement and accentuating parts of a piece, that's the fun part about being an arranger. Maybe put some pedal markings on the third section for those eighth note runs in the bottom staff? Instead of having just octaves maybe you can make a variation with sixths instead in the top staff where there are octaves? Crecendos, decrecendos?

Your options are limited, but you can do quite a bit still, ya know?

Thanks for your suggestions, I will take into account :)

monkeybull223

for some reason, when i try to download the "Opening Selection" finale file, i am always taken to the download page for the Pokemon Colosseum Main Menu finale file.  could you fix that?
Pokemon Master, Percussionist (Marimbist/Timpanist/Marching Snare and Tenors), BAND GEEK! and all around nice guy (at least i think so).

CLBGM

Quote from: monkeybull223 on April 14, 2013, 11:57:38 AMfor some reason, when i try to download the "Opening Selection" finale file, i am always taken to the download page for the Pokemon Colosseum Main Menu finale file.  could you fix that?

Oops, sorry for that D:! Fixed.

CLBGM

Well, this one is for the Yugi's PKMN BW 2 Project, I hope you like it.

[NDS] Pokémon Black 2 & White 2 - Title (Piano Solo) PDF | MUS | MID

P.S. Im not quite sure about the bar 10 key change, can you guys help me?
And... criticisms please!

CLBGM

New sheet music: Pokémon Anime OST Vol. 2 CD 1 - Reunion (Piano Solo) PDF | MUS | MID

This melody isn't from a game, but it's from an Anime based on a game (lol), and it's beautiful, enjoy it :).

CLBGM

Added two new sheets of my favorite game of all time..

Pokémon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald [GBA]:
- Look! Youngster (Two Pianos) PDF | MUS | MID
- Look! Lass (Two Pianos) PDF | MUS | MID