News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

TWG XLIV: The Pokemon League Post Game

Started by the_last_sheikah, December 18, 2012, 06:37:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

I should've used Froslass or Zubat on Mashi when I was going to: Dude wouldn't have been revived.

Ah, but I suppose...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

If I were actully playing this game, I would have elected to lynch BDS, his ranting on how he was always the miller was odd.

Also this is the longest day ever.

Toby

I was so sure BDS was a wolf. He acted sooo weird! The thing I remember most about is weirdness was the post he made along these lines.

[Insert quote here]
Intresting....

I mean noone does this, it was like he was trying to make soo many posts to try be leader. Then you were red and I was like, well. I'm right!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on December 21, 2012, 07:12:25 PMI was so sure BDS was a wolf. He acted sooo weird! The thing I remember most about is weirdness was the post he made along these lines.

[Insert quote here]
Intresting....

I mean noone does this, it was like he was trying to make soo many posts to try be leader. Then you were red and I was like, well. I'm right!
Weird...?? :P I thought you might come to expect something along those lines from me (within reason), given previous games (maybe the game before really changed me ???).

I was, in part, frustrated by a lack of proper discussion for a majority of the game (lots of discussion in chat most of the times I went there). Otherwise, I just view being active during the game as sort-of required for a strong, healthy game!!

Also, SocialFox, was I not correct in my assumption, in the end? All my miller-jokes aside, Boy was the one who really got me thinking that I could seriously be the miller yet again. :S
When I was still alive, I thought Mashi was the master wolf and gzgregory was a red wolf, but after I died, and Dude was revived (and the game didn't end at that point), I had to choose either gzgregory or Mashi as the wolf (you should know the rest from there, although I was dead during that time).

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Waddle Bro

I'll start writing the analysis today, so yaay.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Waddle Bro on December 22, 2012, 12:31:28 AMI'll start writing the analysis today, so yaay.
1:30 AM my time; the world has not ended. Kwahahahaha... aaahh...

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Toby

I got you thinking you could be miller? I died first day..

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on December 22, 2012, 05:59:38 AMI got you thinking you could be miller? I died first day..
"...it appears that last night I got a red result on you..." :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

the_last_sheikah

Quote from: Waddle Bro on December 22, 2012, 12:31:28 AMI'll start writing the analysis today, so yaay.

Send me them so I can put them on the first post/add my two cents.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Toby

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on December 22, 2012, 12:48:19 PMOh, I lied.
I know; that's why, quite unfortunately, I wanted to lynch you.

Just the statement, though, actually brought up the possibility.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Toby

Yeh, I may have lied about seering you, but that doesn't mean my physic ability lied!

I had Slakoth anyway, had to use him first night.

Waddle Bro

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on December 22, 2012, 12:42:03 PMSend me them so I can put them on the first post/add my two cents.
I'll finish it tomorrow, so you have to wait a little bit longer, sorry!!!

FSM-Reapr

OMFG Mashi you did it!!! <3 You won!!! :D

luv u <3

Mashi