News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

[WiiU] Nintendo Land - Multiple Songs

Started by nandonut64, December 18, 2012, 11:16:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nandonut64

Balloon Trip Breeze - Night
http://youtu.be/AI8PEV1jaSM
This sounds a fair amount like Dave Brubeck's 'Take Five' (at least the left hand does), so hopefully that would make it easier. Also the key changes a couple of times I think. Also, I believe it's in three four time

Main Plaza - Night
http://youtu.be/gmlqX_nH-_4
This one's in four four.

Many thanks to anyone who's willing to take this on :)

MoboMoga

I'll maybe take Main Plaza - Night. I'll try to do it over winter break if I have time :)

nandonut64

Quote from: MoboMoga on December 20, 2012, 09:55:02 PMI'll maybe take Main Plaza - Night. I'll try to do it over winter break if I have time :)

Thank you  ;D

MoboMoga

Hi nandonut!
I don't think I can take this request up..it just so happens that I can't get the beautiful jazzy chords right :((
So unfortunately I don't think I can finish this request..sorry!!

Pikminsi

Would this song be possible?

Nintendo Land OST - Pikmin Adventure - Challenge

NO THREAD HI-JACKING.
-Shadoninja

Wolf

I think this will be hard for me... Hope someone arranges it.
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

MoboMoga

Quote from: Pikminsi on January 21, 2013, 10:45:44 AMWould this song be possible?

Nintendo Land OST - Pikmin Adventure - Challenge

NO THREAD HI-JACKING.
-Shadoninja

Lol.

Pikminsi, welcome to the forums!
We tend to create separate request threads even though it's from the same song game in order to prevent the thread from straying off from the requester's original request. So if you would like to ask for something, please create another thread. :)

Shadoninja

Quote from: MoboMoga on January 23, 2013, 04:56:42 PMLol.

We tend to create separate request threads even though it's from the same song in order to prevent the thread from straying off from the requester's original request. So if you would like to ask for something, please create another thread. :)
Also because I'm not going to waste my time scouring through the thread for other requests.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Pikminsi

Quote from: MoboMoga on January 23, 2013, 04:56:42 PMLol.

We tend to create separate request threads even though it's from the same song in order to prevent the thread from straying off from the requester's original request. So if you would like to ask for something, please create another thread. :)
Okay, thanks. Sorry about that.

XiaoMigros

Main Plaza (Night) is on site now (thanks, Radiak!)