News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

If you could be one for just 24 hours, what cereal box cartoon character w u be

Started by wariopiano, December 15, 2012, 03:01:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

TheZeldaPianist275

Lol, I'm used to it  ::)

It just seems like a bad idea to poke fun at somebody who's already been made fun of several times and not responded well to it.

SlowPokemon

Well his spelling and grammar resemble those of a middle schooler so idk about holding back.

But I think for this srsly high quality topic I will go with the little Frosted Mini Wheat guy, he's so cute
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: SlowPokemon on December 17, 2012, 06:23:50 PMWell his spelling and grammar resemble those of a middle schooler

This is true.  And wariopiano, I'd totally go for the Lucky Charms leprechaun.  I feel like I should know his name.... arrg what is it

Shadoninja

Snap, Crackle, AND Pop.

I would never be Lucky the Leprechaun or the Trix rabbit because people would be stealing from me all the time and I would never get what I wanted.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Shadoninja on December 18, 2012, 11:52:49 AMI would never be Lucky the Leprechaun or the Trix rabbit because people would be stealing from me all the time and I would never get what I wanted.
Bazooka says otherwise. :P

I Lucky were really magical, he wouldn't have to worry about being chased.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

wariopiano

Quote from: SlowPokemon on December 17, 2012, 06:23:50 PMWell his spelling and grammar resemble those of a middle schooler so idk about holding back.

But I think for this srsly high quality topic I will go with the little Frosted Mini Wheat guy, he's so cute
I am not the best speller ever.
Quote from: Waddle Bro on December 16, 2012, 12:41:01 AMWariopiano, do you still have teeth to even eat cereal?

My parents made us brush are teeth 3 times a day. I do have pretty good teeth for me age.

Quote from: blueflower999 on December 15, 2012, 05:09:06 PMWariopiano, you certainly come up with some interesting ideas for topics...  :P
im still working on that. Dont worry some good ones shall come!

Waddle Bro

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

wariopiano

When I say Parents I mean My Aunt and Uncle.
When I was 2 in 1940 my mother died and my father was fighting in world war 2.
So my aunt and uncle watched me until i was 7 and my father came home in 1945 when the war ended.

Oh, something else you might think interesting: My aunt died in february of this year. she was 101.

Waddle Bro

Quote from: wariopiano on December 19, 2012, 09:26:19 AMhmm, sorry i cant remember :(
I had a feeling that you wouldn't remember where your father, a war hero who fought for his country fought. I guess it's because you forget stuff when you're older.